Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin white worth buying??  (Read 636 times)
Hammillionaire (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

Guys is bitcoin white worth buying?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

today I bought about 4000 at 0.5 and I hope for a good growth by the summer. we hope well
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

This is not worth in current scenario because already number of coins are available in the market so it is not competiting the crypto market.
 But after two to three years later surely it will reach a decent position in the market. Some peoples are invest in long term investment so this is more comfortable in that investors.

cdv10

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:58:09 AM

Hmm, hard to say but at the moment I would say no. Also, I am not really a fan of the whole Bitcoin (whatever)
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

I think bitcoin white is worth buying, the first thing I consider is it limited supply total. Bitcoin white is listed in bitflip exchange and you can buy it there. Always do your research before you invest.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-white/
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

what the heck is bitcoin white? is it another fork of Bitcoin like Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Super bitcoin..etc ? I don't think anyone should buy a coin that is not bitcoin but have the name of bitcoin in it. So yeah just stay away from it, it's just another copy of bitcoin. There are over 1000 cryptocurrencies and most of them shitcoins so you need to take your time to find a good project with a real team behind it.

Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

Not a fan of bitcoin and all his forks and I think that it's a useless occupation to invest in a barely breathing coin. Is the market so lean, and there is nothing to choose from, a portfolio can be collected from at least 10 coins that will soon give rise no worse, or maybe better, bitcoin.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

I think the price is still low.
if you want to buy the right time waiting. because there will be a dump of the BTW Airdrop receiver.

this is the list of BTW target exchange:
- BitFlip - +
- Next exchange - + (BTW will list after their launch).
- Altcoin exchange - + (BTW will list after their launch).
- 5iquant - + (Wait for integration)
- Openledger - + (Wait for integration)
- GetBTC - + (Wait for integration)
- StocksExchange - + (Wait for integration)
- Mercatox - technical works, they will list new coins after this works.
- Kucoin - in negotiations.
- Binance - in negotiations.
- Coinexchange - the request is being processed.
- Yobit -  the request is being processed.
- Upcoin - the request is being processed
- Bitpaya - in negotiations
- Okex - the request is being processed.
- Coincheck - the request is being processed.
- Gatecoin - the request is being processed.
- BitZ - in negotiations.
- LiteBit - the request is being processed.
- Huobi - the request is being processed.
- BitHumb - the request is being processed.
- GDAX - the request is being processed.
- Poloniex - the request is being processed.
- Coinone - the request is being processed.
- HitBtc - the request is being processed.
- Coinnest - the request is being processed.
- Aex - the request is being processed.
- Koineks - the request is being processed.
- Coinbene - in negotiations.
- Coss exchange - the request is being processed.
- Tidex - in negotiations.
- Kuna - the request is being processed.
- Exmo - the request is being processed.
- CoinFalcon - the request is being processed.

Not a fan of bitcoin and all his forks and I think that it's a useless occupation to invest in a barely breathing coin. Is the market so lean, and there is nothing to choose from, a portfolio can be collected from at least 10 coins that will soon give rise no worse, or maybe better, bitcoin.
Bitcoin white is not from hard fork BTC,
Bitcoin white uses its own Blokchain.
zombies

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

Nothing is worth buying. Are you not looking at the market trend? Its doomsday has arrived.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

Bitcoin White seems like a scam to me. I can not find any USP there. Also the team overview is looking shady.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

Do not buy if you do not know anything about it. This is an adventure, in the bitcoin investment. I think if you want to invest in bitcoin you should find out thoroughly about the issuer, the demand for white bitcoin trading. Our money should not invest in things that we are not sure of, so it is very dangerous. Wish you have a smart choice in your investment.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

I am reading about Bitcoin White for the first time, I am not touching this because this just increase the number of Bitcoin clones in the space with no real usecase, the space is evolving and most people do not understand this now, if you are not holding real token with possible real world use case, you will likely be disappointed because things happens very fast in the space
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:26 AM

If you will decide to buy btw,i would wait another month or so,by the look of it,people are losing interest.Volume going lower and lower,and price is not far from ico already

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

for me it is just a little bit risky to make an invesment in this coin, ATM the price is at the dip, very low dailly trading volume, only have 2 exchange market.
sorry to said but it just like pump and dump coin scenario for me.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

for me it is just a little bit risky to make an invesment in this coin, ATM the price is at the dip, very low dailly trading volume, only have 2 exchange market.
sorry to said but it just like pump and dump coin scenario for me.
I'm planning to invest on bitcoin white, but this coin should be listed in popular exchange to be more tradeable by many. Yes a bit risky maybe invest only on what we can afford to lose. This coin should be develop for us investors to invest more on bitcoin white.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

I participated in 1 out of 5 airdrops. Received 300 BTW. It's now about $ 50. Began to follow the coin. I like everything! I want to buy more, but I do not want to register at BitFlip for this. Although while they are not on large exchanges, the price is not so high.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:50:26 AM

i'm not a fan of all these coins that put bitcoin in their name and the are not even related with the bitcoin project, they do that to gain visibility and  i think if they are good project they can gain visibility without these stupid tricks, so for me it's a no, but maybe it will pump because of people attracted by the bitcoin name

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Anything named "Bitcoin something" is probably a scam so I'm definitely not investing in this.
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Bitcoin white? Just another shitcoin and that coin will worth 1 sat after some months later.

Leave it or you will regret it, if you still want to invest, just go with bitcoin (consider the price still much lower than ATH)

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

I want to ask why do people think the price would go up, for me I know there is demand for Bitcoin and people still use it to move wealth around the world but do you think Bitcoin white would serve this purprose or would share market price with Bitcoin, for me I don't think so but I moght be wrong here
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: