Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be a Better Investment than Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 561 times)
Ouissem (OP)

Activity: 314
Merit: 12

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

Quote from: Alex M. Alex
When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

In my opinion ethereum can be a very good investment this year. As we saw the last drop of bitcoin, ethereum was very stable. And it keeps going up slowly but sometimes significantly. If we compare ethereum and bitcoin technologies of course ethereum is better but bitcoin has brand value in market. "When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet." I think it is still the same.

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

I think both coins are going to appreciate good value this year, but in Eth I actually see more potential rising higher in percentage than in btc.
Even if it looks rather bad at the time, I think that it will be uphill again at the beginning of March.
This correction was badly needed anyway, as prices have risen too high in recent months. In the next few months, everything will normalize again.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

In my opinion ethereum can be a very good investment this year. As we saw the last drop of bitcoin, ethereum was very stable. And it keeps going up slowly but sometimes significantly. If we compare ethereum and bitcoin technologies of course ethereum is better but bitcoin has brand value in market. "When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet." I think it is still the same. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.
Well, I'll try to give you the most powerful and most satisfying answer to all of us. Some people will say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. Some people will say that Bitcoin remains the best of Ethereum. But I think we can not be sure directly because we can not predict the future. For me, if I have enough money and enough ability, I'll try collect, buy, and invest into Ethereum and Bitcoin. That's because I always like to have a backup plan. I like to have more than one source of income including investment. That's so that if one source has a problem, I still have another source of income.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

i think yes
high fees and confirmation delay are killing btc
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:31:28 PM

i think yes

This is going to be fixed. Devs are considering these problems for a long time.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

I have no doubt that ethereum is a great crypto to invest, however I believe that those who are involved in the crypto trading business should have enough capability to foresee the potential of a coin with sufficient anticipation to enter the market before a pump.  In my case I decided to enter ethereum in November, when the price was $300. Now that the price has risen considerably and is above $1,000, everyone wants to start buying, and this goes against all investment logic.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

i think yes

Actually we are paying lower fees now compare before. I really believe on cryptocurrency and since ETH is a good alternative coin, i think it will soar higher this year but of course bitcoin will do the same thing and will remain on top. Invest on great coins which you think have a great future 1-3yrs from now.
FeBsilon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Bitcoin has the advantage  of being the first and also limited supply is a plus. Even the price goes dramatically down (which i believe wont happen) I always would prefer keeping bitcoin.
For Ethereum I believe ERC20 token standard and  smart contracts are very popular. Currently there are a total of 34054 Erc20 Token Contracts according to etherscan and it will increase rapidly in 2018 since most of the new ICO's are ERC20 based.

BTC/ETH exchange can go up or down depending  on trends, Either way I believe Bitcoin and ETH will still be top two currencies in near future.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:48:07 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:05:52 AM by HatakeKakashi

Most of the people as of now they said better to invest in ethereum.  Because even the price of the bitcoin decreased the price of the ethereum is stable so you can buy ethereum now.  But I suggest you can buy bitcoin also because for sure after dumping it recover again and you will earn profit if you have bitcoin.  Bettee to hold bitcoin and ethereum to earn more profit.  Bit it's up to you what is better for you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

If we are watching at the graphs today, Ethereum is one of the very few which is resisting to the downtrend. This could well be that people hope to preserve the value of their asset selling Bitcoins for Ethereum. In this case, yous scenario is likely to become true this year.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

This moment I can say nothing, the market is so unstable, BTC get down, ETH also not so good so far. But whatever, I still buy some ETH more. My account drop 30% in 3 days! What a shame
bitcoin20

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

yes, of course the rapid of growth of ETH is more than BTC
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

Both coins are good, ETH are appreciating which indicates that this the year of the Ethereum, from 300 USD last 3rd Q of 2017 now it is 1000 USD this 1st Q of 2018. While bitcoin is in deep trend, it is also indicates that it is a good time to buy now as it may rise its value in 4th Q of 2018.
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:01:30 AM

Let us decide where our investment really works.
But in litigation in better to invest in Etheruem than Bitcoin that is impossible for me.

Etheruem would be better than Bitcoin, if just in case they have the same price and low fees for the transaction method. But if you look at the chart until now the price is too far even if the Bitcoin is crashing continusly up to now.
Fou_Roi

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:11:58 AM

ETH was a good investment 2 months ago when it cost 0,02 btc. Now it is almost 0,12. I hope you understand now that endless growth is not a real thing, so it will definitely go DOWN pretty soon.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

Ether would do better than Bitcoin this year in % gains but with some other good platforms like WANCHAIN, NEO, ICON on the spotlight, Ether would see some big level of distractions. There would be diversifications. I believe the best is still ahead.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:20:07 AM

Quote from: Alex M. Alex
When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/
Ethereum lmao

Just because it is down 2% less than Bitcoin doesn't mean it is some kind of amazing investment that should be observed as the next big thing for cryptos in general. It's not going to be anything special and it still relies on Bitcoin when it comes to the graph tracks that it has. When Bitcoin dips, Ethereum will dip right along with it, along with every other crypto aside from a few rare exceptions. It doesn't seem to have the kind of independence required for being a "stronk crypto" that everyone should hold, now does it?
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

i think yes

Actually we are paying lower fees now compare before. I really believe on cryptocurrency and since ETH is a good alternative coin, i think it will soar higher this year but of course bitcoin will do the same thing and will remain on top. Invest on great coins which you think have a great future 1-3yrs from now.

I agree with you. Since there is a race in replacing
bitcoin. There are some altcoins that has great potential
too. Today would be the great time to buy and hold them. The
problem is, which coin? That would be a personal choice though.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

It's very possible. Ethereum is quite holding it's own against pricing flux. And almost all ICOs are built on the ethereum chain. SO everybody will need ETH for transactions as gas.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: