Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum be a Better Investment than Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 566 times)
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

I think it is very possible that we often use Ethereum as a medium for participating in ICO. And as a smart contract, Ethereum is now more widely used than bitcoin. The price of Ethereum will be affected by Bitcoin Fell, but the decline was not as big as bitcoin.
I am not agree with you mate of we look at the market graph of crypto currency then bitcoin is increasing and it is getting high at the huge level no currency have crossed the limits of bitcoin right now, if we look at almost super markets are accepting bitcoin even the doctors in national hospitals are accepting bitcoin now. So how can we say that crypto currency is not for bitcoin for me bitcoin was the king and it will remain as it is?
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

in my opinion i think ethereum has a lil edge in terms return on investment percentage.Both currencies will do will in this coming yrs tho ,but i see ethereum really bullish than btc.Several upcoming ICO's will continually use the ethereum platform
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

I think both have good potential, but if you choose to invest safely and in the long run, Bitcoin will definitely be the first choice for investors because Bitcoin is going to increase more. For me ETH is likely to develop with BTC as ETH is the strongest rival to BTC at this time
Jossy111

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

will ethereum be a better investment than bitcoin this year? this is the question many investors are asking in the cryto-trading market today. but if you ask me I will say no one knows tomorrow but to be on the best saver side, I will advice we invest into both coin because ethereum can surprisingly skyrocket higher than bitcoin tomorrow, you never can tell. But we all know that bitcoin has stayed a test of time and it still remains the father of all cryptocurrency today.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Why do people view an currency as a means of investment, including me? We are all lead to this state where we think bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, or any crypto currency as a investment. They are supposed to be traded, rather than "invested". The word invest comes into play when you invest in an ICO, that is purchasing an asset in the primary market. What we do know is purchasing an asset in the secondary market also known as trading.
So is ethereum a better investment, trade strategy than bitcoin? In terms of returns or profits, yes. Why? You'll see so at the end of the year.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:06:46 PM

I think Ethereum will reach 5K at the end of 2018.So it is better investment than bitcoin. One more reason to call it best is that it is a stable coin and gives a lot of profit to investors. Smiley
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

Quote from: Alex M. Alex
When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/

I think both will do good this 2018. Eth has good foundation that is why it is stable. Bitcoin is doing strong the problem is all the bad news and people being afraid and panic selling. But left alone it will go up non stop. And it wont go down because of all the investments that will come in.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

When Ethereum came out, it was looked down upon because the market hadn’t matured yet. No one understood much about cryptos beyond the peer to peer transfer. When the difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum was established, that is when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. This caused prices to skyrocket on all altcoins. It seems as if the roles have been reversed and there is more doubt on Bitcoin than anything else. This is why we recommend you hodl Ethereum over Bitcoin.

Source : https://usethebitcoin.com/will-ethereum-better-investment-bitcoin-2018/
Etherum will be more profitable but being a better cryptocurrency is quite difficult as btc's goodwill is quite high. ETH price is comparitvely lower to btc so it's more prospective to invest into budget minded traders. Btc will reign for a longer period so it will most likely be the better investment in 2018.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

We cannot say ethereum is pretty much better investment than bitcoin. But these two, bitcoin and ethereum are good investment, if you have an extra money to invest for these two cryptocurrency, much better if you will grab it. That’s a best and wise idea for investing.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

ETH was a good investment 2 months ago when it cost 0,02 btc. Now it is almost 0,12. I hope you understand now that endless growth is not a real thing, so it will definitely go DOWN pretty soon.
Ethereum is always fighting hard and struggling as well among altcoins to be at the top of the list and most of the times, it succeeds too. But what I have observed is that this coin’s market trends are highly influenced by that of bitcoin.

When bitcoin is going through hard dip, most of the coins are also unable to generate any kind of profits. Bitcoin is expected to increase soon and same signs are shown by ethereum.
JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

Obviously Ethereum didn't lose that much value compared with Bitcoin, But I think Bitcoin still has better chances to be over Ethereu. But, we can never now for sure, so buy both of them Smiley
bitbong

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

bitcoin will retain its value and eth and neo wil be bullish after the bear market..
midgey

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

Hard call to make as they serve different purposes. I think ethereum will thrive if the tokens generated for project get mass adoption. Not sure with Bitcoin the community is fractured and has a lack of agreement on where it's going and how it will get there. Neither have the ability to be adopted by the masses yet in the end it will come down to the tech, which will have to be compelling if it is to take over from the status quo.

That said I think ETH will do well in 2018.... if there is any blood left after the current blood letting!
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

I suggest you better invest on both, as you can see, ethereum has higher profit now because it is more stable, but that doesn't mean bitcoin will stay low. Bitcoin is unstable, I believe it will spontaneously retains its price after a downfall. They also serve different purposes.
CNY dasd

Activity: 102
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

I think Ethereum is still a bit cheaper than Bitcoin at this point in time, but its potential is that Ethereum may have a bigger role than Bitcoin and have a wider scope of application. And Ethereum is more stable.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

In the course of the year, I think etherium can give you a more stable profit but bitcoin can give you a lot more profit after the dip. Bitcoins price is more volatile in which we can use to gain more but it has a higher risk than investing on etherium.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

Based on my little experience in the market, I can say boldly that both are good investments. It's hard to pitch one against the other. Most people use Bitcoin to buy Ethereum even when Ethereum is being used as a smart contract for many ICOs. They are both dependent on each other, so to say. 2018 will be an exciting year and the events in the last one month has revealed a lot on what the market will look like in the coming months.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

I agree! Growth will surprise us very much! I'm sure that the ether has a great future - its price will grow with bitcoin! I'm sure that the air price can reach $ 5000 this summer! The most important thing is not to forget that now is the best time for shopping! now is the time of the best investments in the etherium!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

The potential of the ETH is much higher for growth in the current year than in bitcoin. I also believe that ETH already this year will beat the bitcoin by capitalization.
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Who has enough free time can try to make money trading signals.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: