Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets fight the FUD together  (Read 2270 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

I agree to you and i support to your advocate to stop fud, you have a point bitcoin and whole cryptocurrency are affected of fud news including the scammers. From the start I do not believe for social midea banning to advertise the cryptocurrency because the facebook company are not giving direct notice to all user of facebook regarding the crypto ban.

FUDs are everywhere and we should not always believe in news that has no such reliable source.  Thanks to the OP because he/she clearly stated that these current news are not really real and we should support this kind of  vibes which can give big impact to the btc community.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

The fud that spread around this community must be erased. Thank you for your thread.
There are many good news too beside the fud. The good news must be spread as well because it will ensure the crypto holders in this community.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bolt Brownie (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

Unfortunately I haven't found many news to report in these last days. My main attention remains on lightning network development, and although I think it's safe to say that the LN has left it's "alpha phase" and is now on "beta phase", it will still take a while for the average users to be able to run a node, or use it for common payments.

I found an interesting article regarding the LN, so I decided to share it here.
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-lightning-network-is-live-but-can-it-keep-from-going-corporate/

Along with the lines of the article I found this interesting statement:

Lightning developer Jack Mallers, who created the free Zap Lightning wallet on top of Lightning Labs' lnd software, will soon release consumer applications for both mobile and desktop. Those interfaces will make it even easier for average people to use Lightning without relying on corporate channels.

This is not the main "theme", and I advise you to read everything, but I found this statement quite positive, because as an average user, I would really like to start "playing" with the LN.

If you guys find anything new, please share it here.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

Did you see this one?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3225700.0

dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

Are you still fighting mate?
This news is very interesting, it says something about the opinion of traditional investors: https://www.ccn.com/bubble-or-not-billionaire-george-soros-is-about-to-start-trading-cryptocurrencies/.

I don't know if you know who Soros is. He is one of the wealthiest men in the world, always connected to banking speculations, speculated to be a member of a secret clan actually governing the world etc. etc. Whatever people think he is, he is an important investor and many do follow his actions.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

The fud that spread around this community must be erased. Thank you for your thread.
There are many good news too beside the fud. The good news must be spread as well because it will ensure the crypto holders in this community.

There are many guys here, who just start their way on the market of the cryptocurrency. FUD can confuse them and let them doing wring steps, mistakes.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

I agree to you and i support to your advocate to stop fud, you have a point bitcoin and whole cryptocurrency are affected of fud news including the scammers. From the start I do not believe for social midea banning to advertise the cryptocurrency because the facebook company are not giving direct notice to all user of facebook regarding the crypto ban.

FUDs are everywhere and we should not always believe in news that has no such reliable source.  Thanks to the OP because he/she clearly stated that these current news are not really real and we should support this kind of  vibes which can give big impact to the btc community.

But more people should be able to discover that for themselves, it feels like the fud really dictates the price.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

I like to trade, so I do check the price regularly, and although I don't get emotional during my trades, I do get a little sad when I'm not trading and I have time to think about how the crypto markets react to fake news.

True facts:
Development
- Even though the lightning network is still in "beta", the number of LN nodes in the main net is increasing, and they have open channels running on them, with real transaction being made. (Check the number of nodes and channels in the Lightning Network in real time)
- Even if we disregard the LN (since it's still in beta), the fees are lower again, and the network is doing better (hopefully segwit will get more adoption, and exchanges like coinbase will batch their transactions, and BTC will be usable again, until LN is complete).
- Coinbase is finally making the implementation of segwit a development priority (Here)

Adoption
- Square Cash App now accepts BTC, so merchants that use it as a payment system will be able to accept BTC as payment.
- Robinhood will add BTC as well; Sberbank (on of the largest state banks in Russia) is planning on opening an exchange. So it will be easier to buy BTC
- Samsung is now making Cryptocurrency mining chips
- 50 Luxury Flats sold for Bitcoin In Dubai (Here)

Social
- A good article that gives us a glimpse on how our society could be after decentralization (Here) Thank you dado7 for sharing.

Regulation
- SEC and CFTC Hearing was positive (Here) and (Here)
- Arizona State passes a bill to allow it's citizens to pay their taxes with BTC (Here)
- Georgia follows Arizona lead (Here)
- Germany has said that they won’t tax Bitcoin users for consuming the cryptocurrency as a means of Payment (Here)

Posts with news from different areas
Check this post dado7, showing us some positive news from Venezuela from (Here)
Check this post u9y42 (Here). Bitcoin getting more private and having smart contracts? Yes please! And he also posts a cool link to check how LN nodes are evolving in the main net (very cool link). Finally, we seem to have a decentralized exchanges that will soon accept fiat. Amazing news! Thanks for sharing.

FUD:
- Tether scam (could be true, but look at tether marketcap, and look at BTC marketcap). How can anyone say that BTC price is up because tether printed tokens out of thin air to pump BTC price? It would not have a big impact...
- China cracking mining... (just rumors, and probably fake). If mining was at risk do you think Samsung would get involved in mining?
- South Korea ban... (fake news, as I hope you all know already. They will only regulate it, probably using something similar to NY’s BitLicense link here)
- India making BTC illegal... (more fake news, they just said they want to crack down illegal activities that use bitcoin and not BTC itself)
- Facebook banning adds (actually a positive thing in my opinion, because it might help decrease the number of uninformed investors that enter the market, that click on those adds looking for profit, and then get scammed. We want investors with strong knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto, because those will not follow FUD or FOMO)

Bitcoin is evolving, we have real and positive news, and we have some bad fake news, or news that simply aren't relevant.
What do the markets do? They crash...

Help me fight the FUD, and post links with some positive news that you think are important for bitcoin, and help me fight FUD, by exposing fake news.

You cannot easily convince people about how good cryptocurrency is because most of them does not really want to use their own money to invest and there are governments who are also creating fake news and different black propaganda's in order to reduce the investors of cryptocurrency.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

the best way to fight the FUD is the strong community, it's hard to build a strong community in business concerns. FUD spreaders always aim the beginners who have lack knowledge in this business. I think this is a reason that we need to be constructive in this forum.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

If we all band together and refuse to give in to the fear that comes with FUDs then they wouldn't affect the market prices so much when they come out. But since a lot of people get scared and start panic selling coins then prices start going down.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:53:33 AM

Yes we can fight FUD let promote Bitcoin on Social Media. Let encourage people to invest on bitcoin before price will rise too much. One thing I suggest also is to introduce Bitcoin to those no knowledge about bitcoin. Event like seminars and training so that people more interested to Digital Currencies.

#Support Vanig
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:13:11 AM

I agree to this. I hope we all find comrade in one another to the point that we do not shiver when the nights are cold because we are one with this. I do not like pump and dumpers because they are only here to profit and when they are done, they leave without even bothering how those that are left are doing. They really are not concerned with the market. They are only after their own monetary affairs. I am not saying this is entirely evil because surely most of us here are all for making money, it is just that we have to have a sense of responsibility towards the market we are in. If only we really want this business to grow, we would always choose to hurdle the difficult times as well. The right attitude is for us to weather this together- through the good and bad. This is the only way we can manage to take the crypto market to dimensions.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

if only the strength that we have if united can defeat the power of the X group, we may be able to fight the FUD. But the chances are very small. Perhaps some people realize that there is a group that can regulate and control everything. Market conditions, news, speculation and so on. They are the ones who have the power to organize FUD to investors. They are the owners of companies that monopolize the world. Yes, it's just them.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

Bitcoin down This is very expensive and people are looking for alternatives. You realize that all this is fud. But inside you can find some real news that you did not share in your post for some reason. It really impacts the Bitcoin price but it actually does not only affect Bitcoin but also affects all Altcoin that's why you sell all your tether and buy Ethereum.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:41:00 AM

I dont feel this post itself would work. The crypto community is huge and not everyone is here on this forum. There are close to 2 million people here and your post would hardly get viewed more than 1000 times. So that's a really small number that you're targeting. If such FUDs don't come, the market would become boring.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

It is true that people quickly create FUD's rapid response and they can sell. Because the price goes down because of this, it can be said that the FUD is doing a lot of damage. It should be exclusive and all the positive news will always be there. But it is true that the price is up, but it does not bitfinex. It is always normal to pump and dump it.
Bolt Brownie (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

Sorry for the late absence. Got some holidays without internet connection, which was great, and then got a bunch of problems to solve, which was not so great, but everything is fine now. I will check the posts and links posted, and then I will resume the fight!
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

The FUD in community must be prevent to protect the value of bitcoin itself. If many FUD spread around the community,
im afraid that some peoples will immediately believe and sell their coins with cheap price. This could causing bitcoin and crpyto price
dropping in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bolt Brownie (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

The FUD in community must be prevent to protect the value of bitcoin itself. If many FUD spread around the community,
im afraid that some peoples will immediately believe and sell their coins with cheap price. This could causing bitcoin and crpyto price
dropping in the market.

I think I've come to realize that maybe people are not really reacting to he news itself, but instead there could be some market manipulation going on, trying to take advantage of bad news in order to try to "justify" the sell outs. People that bought BTC at high prices, could be getting into a lot of selling pressure right now, and every time a sell out occurs (timed with bad news), makes them panic sell.

I still believe that since bitcoin fundamentals remain intact and it's development continues, there should be no reason to panic. We really need informed investors. I'm sure those will not sell their coins.
Bolt Brownie (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

Have anyone found new on bitcoin ETFs? I keep reading rumors that they should happen during this year, but the same wait I try to fight FUD, I don't want to be mislead by rumors, even though they would probably mean good thing to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: