Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets fight the FUD together  (Read 2270 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I like to trade, so I do check the price regularly, and although I don't get emotional during my trades, I do get a little sad when I'm not trading and I have time to think about how the crypto markets react to fake news.

True facts:
Development
- Even though the lightning network is still in "beta", the number of LN nodes in the main net is increasing, and they have open channels running on them, with real transaction being made. (Check the number of nodes and channels in the Lightning Network in real time)
- Even if we disregard the LN (since it's still in beta), the fees are lower again, and the network is doing better (hopefully segwit will get more adoption, and exchanges like coinbase will batch their transactions, and BTC will be usable again, until LN is complete).
- Coinbase is finally making the implementation of segwit a development priority (Here)

Adoption
- Square Cash App now accepts BTC, so merchants that use it as a payment system will be able to accept BTC as payment.
- Robinhood will add BTC as well; Sberbank (on of the largest state banks in Russia) is planning on opening an exchange. So it will be easier to buy BTC
- Samsung is now making Cryptocurrency mining chips
- 50 Luxury Flats sold for Bitcoin In Dubai (Here)

Social
- A good article that gives us a glimpse on how our society could be after decentralization (Here) Thank you dado7 for sharing.

Regulation
- SEC and CFTC Hearing was positive (Here) and (Here)
- Arizona State passes a bill to allow it's citizens to pay their taxes with BTC (Here)
- Georgia follows Arizona lead (Here)
- Germany has said that they won’t tax Bitcoin users for consuming the cryptocurrency as a means of Payment (Here)

Posts with news from different areas
Check this post dado7, showing us some positive news from Venezuela from (Here)
Check this post u9y42 (Here). Bitcoin getting more private and having smart contracts? Yes please! And he also posts a cool link to check how LN nodes are evolving in the main net (very cool link). Finally, we seem to have a decentralized exchanges that will soon accept fiat. Amazing news! Thanks for sharing.

FUD:
- Tether scam (could be true, but look at tether marketcap, and look at BTC marketcap). How can anyone say that BTC price is up because tether printed tokens out of thin air to pump BTC price? It would not have a big impact...
- China cracking mining... (just rumors, and probably fake). If mining was at risk do you think Samsung would get involved in mining?
- South Korea ban... (fake news, as I hope you all know already. They will only regulate it, probably using something similar to NY’s BitLicense link here)
- India making BTC illegal... (more fake news, they just said they want to crack down illegal activities that use bitcoin and not BTC itself)
- Facebook banning adds (actually a positive thing in my opinion, because it might help decrease the number of uninformed investors that enter the market, that click on those adds looking for profit, and then get scammed. We want investors with strong knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto, because those will not follow FUD or FOMO)

Bitcoin is evolving, we have real and positive news, and we have some bad fake news, or news that simply aren't relevant.
What do the markets do? They crash...

Help me fight the FUD, and post links with some positive news that you think are important for bitcoin, and help me fight FUD, by exposing fake news.

We shouldn't need to see FUDs as a threat to the community. It is sometimes useful for us investors to buy at a low price. That is the way our markets cycles so we need it sometimes but not always.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

We also think positively about the FUD before and continue to fight it.
But still the FUD is always before us.

When there is News, surely after that there is an FUD, then the FUD on Cryptocurrency should be removed from this earth. LOL
BestBoardroom36

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

Great thought and must agree and appreciate your movement. All the users should be together and take necessary steps against FUD because of this we become very harmful.
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

As far I knoe if we are not able to Fight against FUD then it will pollute the whole crypto world and also harm us a lot. So, that we should take steps as soon as possible.
Bolt Brownie (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

We shouldn't need to see FUDs as a threat to the community. It is sometimes useful for us investors to buy at a low price. That is the way our markets cycles so we need it sometimes but not always.

Well, it's an interesting thought and I can't say I totally disagree with it. The only problem is, that to much of it could reduce the level of trust in the markets and for bitcoin at least, I don't want it to just be used as a form of investment. I actually want it to be used as a way of payment. For that to happen, we can't have to much FUD or low levels of trust.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

truly we all coming together and joining forces will help fight this fud that has so much affected the growth of bitcoin. lets put all hands on deck and each and everyone of us play our parts in making sure this fud about this unique idea bticoin and cryptocurrency overcomes all these negative fud being spread all around
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:23:51 AM

OP is right. This technology will just keep evolving from its current form. A lot of current users like me are still annoyed with the pains when using bitcoin but it will be solved in the future and forgotten and we, the true holders will witness its evolution.
Bolt Brownie (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

OP is right. This technology will just keep evolving from its current form. A lot of current users like me are still annoyed with the pains when using bitcoin but it will be solved in the future and forgotten and we, the true holders will witness its evolution.

I think that is exactly the point, and I can't stop stressing that out, every time someone complains about bitcoin.
This is still not a final product and is still evolving as we speak. We are all pioneers in this, so it's perfectly normal for all these hiccups along the way. It's really doesn't remove my trust in the future of bitcoin.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

It is very difficult to deal with such news, because they appear in a variety of sources. And so I always advise all my friends to use only trusted sources to get information about bitcoin. Otherwise, you can get into some sort of unpleasant situation.
doom553r

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:36:23 AM

I agree. because most FUD make prices go down.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

It is very difficult to deal with such news, because they appear in a variety of sources. And so I always advise all my friends to use only trusted sources to get information about bitcoin. Otherwise, you can get into some sort of unpleasant situation.

Yeah and most of the time, it's our word against what people hear in the news all the time. It's a challenge really and sometimes, i just let people believe what they want and watch regret in them when good times start.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

I don't generally confide in tie, and I never utilize it. Like I said I'm all money on my exchanging bankroll at the present time, since we are on a down pattern, and I primarily endeavor to play oversold bobs, however I exchange with genuine USD and not tie.

Since I don't confide in tie, I don't see how individuals offer BTC for tie. In the event that they need an exit from tie, they should offer it for BTC.

With respect to edge exchanging I never do it since I believe it's only suicide in crypto, since it's sufficiently unstable as I would like to think. Yet, doesn't it simply work relatively like an "advance" from the trades? Trades simply offer use, yet with a specific end goal to do that they need the assets and the cost wont rise more than the really tie available for use (don't know I this announcement was clear enough, yet I don't know how to place it in an unexpected way).
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

FUD are actually beneficial to people who spreads it whenever the price falls down. The moment people believe in FUD, they will likely sell their crypto holdings even if it's a losing value and the more people sell their cryptos, the lower the price of the crypto will get. To fight FUD, you must be focused in the bigger picture of the future than being disrupted by the current status of your crypto.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

i think good nnews bad news and fud has little to do in the bitcoin market price, for me as a trader its about the whales dumping off  their holdings, look at bitfinex and other big exchange those are whale and big traders also whales with in the whales. because no matter how good the news is the market will always retrace..
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

FUD is really poisoning the minds of the new investors who has only little experience in cryptocurrency investment. You can not hide from FUD but you can fight it all the time. With FUD spreading everywhere, just ignore them and stay in focus because the future of cryptoworld is bright.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

As far I knoe if we are not able to Fight against FUD then it will pollute the whole crypto world and also harm us a lot. So, that we should take steps as soon as possible.
Don't fight it. Just embrace it for it's good for trading. We can't always expect good news to make profit. Sometimes bad news is good news in trading if only you know how to tether. By the way, why should we even think FOMO is always good for cryptocurrency? Let's keep the fud alive.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Chrissanth5524

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

This could cause bitcoin and crpyto prices to fall into the market. I keep reading rumors that they should happen this year, but the same waiting I try to fight the FUD, I do not want to be deceived by the rumors, although they would probably mean something. good to bitcoin. FUD is always ahead of us. Great think and must agree and appreciate your movement. Now that I'm on my knees, if we can not fight the FUD, it will pollute the entire crypto system and also harm us a lot.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

there are many fuds indeed in this forum.
i really support your thread to be read by everyone in this forum, even investors.
so they cannot affect by the fud spreaded around our community.
One thing which has affected the world of cryptocurrencies is the numerous FUD as shared by many  individuals in the crypto space. I believe people are mostly moved by what they hear and see. When a negative picture is placed on a particular venture, many people would easily subscribe to it. Hence as stakeholders we have to help and fight against FUD.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

If all FUD will be gone in this industry, I expect that many people will be in love again in cryptocurrency. Each time that pass, FUD news becomes the primary reason of the people to resist in investing their money in cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact, we are emotionally disturbed because of what we have seen in the news. We cannot control our emotion that leads in a wrong decision.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

I believe that to be able to get rid of FUD that concerns BTC,  people should definitely not support any FUD threads in this forum. If people will continue to support fud threads ,it will result to a negative environment and fud news might dominate in the crypto market which could result the people to do panic selling which could trigger to a down trend market.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: