Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAt is your Idea of the new Merit system?  (Read 138 times)
Nikkolodeon (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

I woke up this morning and I immediately look at my profile And I was confuesed because I saw "merit" which was never been there before. So I read the new post bout merit by the admin. I think having this new system will force the members of this forum to post a high quality posts and it will be harder to rank up for those who are completely a newbie. More people will be stuck at the jr. Members until they get a merit. What are your opinions about this?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mutiarahmi42

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

I woke up this morning and I immediately look at my profile And I was confuesed because I saw "merit" which was never been there before. So I read the new post bout merit by the admin. I think having this new system will force the members of this forum to post a high quality posts and it will be harder to rank up for those who are completely a newbie. More people will be stuck at the jr. Members until they get a merit. What are your opinions about this?

in fact it's a very tough challenge for the position of beginners where every post they want to have a quality weight, and partly many benefits to improve the quality of thinking to continue posting for beginners
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Yes the minds who formulated with the merit system are really sharp. Perfect way to weed out those "Farmers" who post almost nonsense sentences for the sake of ranking up. However yes, it does make it ultra hard especially for newbies or jr. Members just to get that first 10 merit. I think it's a little bit unfair under that side as other members or rather full members etc. automatically get a fixed value of merit in accordance with their current rank.
Wilson Morris

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Yes the minds who formulated with the merit system are really sharp. Perfect way to weed out those "Farmers" who post almost nonsense sentences for the sake of ranking up. However yes, it does make it ultra hard especially for newbies or jr. Members just to get that first 10 merit. I think it's a little bit unfair under that side as other members or rather full members etc. automatically get a fixed value of merit in accordance with their current rank.

Have a nice day!
Could you tell me more about - who does determines "Farmers" and users who brings the true good? And who assigns?
Exotraims

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

What is this merit system that you speak of? I've read all the rules and it isn't included in that post.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

That'll be a good idea for this forum because there are really nonsense post around.
It'll be a heck of a challenge for the rest of Newbie like me but i accept that challenge because that's their new rule here.
So be it.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

I believe the moderators and staff are the ones who take a closer look and study whether your posting behavior is just for the sake of posting and ranking up. They are quite good in assessing a certain account and if they found any unusual activity or plain nonsense in your posts they might send your account for blacklisting without any prior notice. But please enlighten me at all costs as I may be wrong, this is just my assumption. Have a nice day to!

Have a nice day!
Could you tell me more about - who does determines "Farmers" and users who brings the true good? And who assigns?
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

I like the idea of the merit system. I just don't see most people giving others merit, even if they felt that what they wrote was one of the best posts they've ever read. So how long will it be until I get ten merit points? I'm thinking 4 years.
IndieRepublic

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

I like the idea of the merit system. I just don't see most people giving others merit, even if they felt that what they wrote was one of the best posts they've ever read. So how long will it be until I get ten merit points? I'm thinking 4 years.
I was going to give you a merit to prove you wrong, but I can't see where / how to do it so no Merit for you. Come back in one year, then maybe a Merit. Next!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: