Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2393 times)
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

Hi! It will be a great pleasure if we will continue promoting bitcoin for it will surely help not just ourselves but others too. Want to know why I and my friends join bitcoin? Because for us bitcoin help us to earn extra income that really help us in providing our families basic needs. Also, I find bitcoin very interesting and teach me on how to be patient especially when waiting the value to rise. It will also help in sending and getting money anywhere in the world at any given time, we won't don't have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money because we ourselves controlled of our money in Bitcoin. We are also provided with freedom and security every time we transact money using Bitcoin.We will be worry with the block chain, because all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden. In having a transaction we don't need to pay fees in order for us to send money to our families. Also, this has a fewer risks in temrs of Merchants. That's why me and my friends promoting Bitcoin without any hesitations.

If you would like your local community to reap the benefits of investing and transacting in bitcoin, below are the tips on how to promote bitcoin in your community.

1.Start a local Facebook group.
2.Hold local bitcoin meetups or talks.
3.Start a blog that focuses on bitcoin awareness in your city/country.
4.Write about bitcoin for your local newspaper as a guest writer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mokong11

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

Actually we don't need to promote bitcoin because now a days lots of people around the world knows about bitcoin  rather we need to promote what is the advantages of bitcoin ,the ability and the uses of it. By sharing our thoughts to others about bitcoin the good things that bitcoin did to us is the only way to promote bitcoin to others.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

I do agree, we need to promote bitcoin and fight back that negative news flying all over the internet. So many lives change by bitcoin and it’s about time to share the knowledge and wonderful experience to others.   

cutikanzilong

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

yes indeed at this time bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines. We try to think positively and convince people that bitcoin is a profitable investment if done well
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:53:16 AM

If I were to promote Bitcoin, I will tell them first my experience from it and how did I earn money. then I will them the advantages of Bitcoin financially and the freedom it gives to the people. I will also tell them that everyone can join Bitcoin regardless of their educational attainment in life.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Bitcoin is a good investment becauise there's a lot of profit and benefits that you can get. There's a big help of bitcoin in the society. It also gives hope to those people who have a hard time to find a job. Bitcoin have a fast transaction and less hassle for the people to go anywhere.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
gambitcoin53 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Hi! It will be a great pleasure if we will continue promoting bitcoin for it will surely help not just ourselves but others too. Want to know why I and my friends join bitcoin? Because for us bitcoin help us to earn extra income that really help us in providing our families basic needs. Also, I find bitcoin very interesting and teach me on how to be patient especially when waiting the value to rise. It will also help in sending and getting money anywhere in the world at any given time, we won't don't have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money because we ourselves controlled of our money in Bitcoin. We are also provided with freedom and security every time we transact money using Bitcoin.We will be worry with the block chain, because all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden. In having a transaction we don't need to pay fees in order for us to send money to our families. Also, this has a fewer risks in temrs of Merchants. That's why me and my friends promoting Bitcoin without any hesitations.

If you would like your local community to reap the benefits of investing and transacting in bitcoin, below are the tips on how to promote bitcoin in your community.

1.Start a local Facebook group.
2.Hold local bitcoin meetups or talks.
3.Start a blog that focuses on bitcoin awareness in your city/country.
4.Write about bitcoin for your local newspaper as a guest writer.

1. Recently, ads about cryptos are banned on social medias
2. Anonymity will be breached
3. Same as number 2
4. Depends on your connections and field of work.

These tips are good but not feasible and a bit complicated, but it is still welcome to readers who has the same lifestyles as yours. Thanks for posting.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

Let us promote bitcoin by sharing our knowledge not only here in the forum but through spreading the news to our friends, colleagues, and others on how the bitcoin help us.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
Not only spread positive statements but we should all be an instrument to persuade people to invest and not be swindle hard earned money of these first time investors. A lot believe that bitcoin is a gamble, so let do it properly and share good tricks as well for newbies to learn and not be disappointed. This will multiply more investors which definitely will have progressive affect on bitcoin circulation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

of course this would be great if everyone was already familiar with bitcoin and the price would soon be high and it was very good at bitcoin growth in the future and I'm sure if it will happen in 2-3 years

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

Of course promotion will help bitcoin a lot, people will be informed through marketing and promotion. And with this, bitcoin market demand will grow as more and more people, establishments, and countries start on using and investing on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
We should promoter Bitcoin all over the world through social media and Youtube channels etc. Further more Bitcoin on television is also a good and promotion source which will attract people around the world. There are a lot of people who still do not know about the Bitcoin and its importance and that are why promoting Bitcoin will bring increase in demand for it and thus price will increase that is in the benefit of investors.
lxgiwyl18

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Let us promote bitcoin by sharing our knowledge not only here in the forum but through spreading the news to our friends, colleagues, and others on how the bitcoin help us.

That is a bit difficult. When you try to explain what Bitcoin is and how it works, the probability for them to believe you in the first place is very low. You must need to show them how Bitcoin change your status financialy, you gotta show them what you have because of Bitcoin, in that way they will be interested to learn and engage.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Well bitcoin is a crypto currency a money on the internet , and as you can see bitcoin is now gaining it's popularity which tend to open up new or upcoming opportunities. We can promote bitcoin at many ways such as through different social media just like facebook, reddit , twitter and many more.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:50:00 AM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Promotion of bitcoin is making the entire cryptocurrency to become more popular, google is one of the biggest contributor since ico's are using google adsense in order to create advertisement that will benefit the platform of an ico.

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:58:51 AM

we can get bitcoin in many ways, such as mine airdrop bounty and many other ways. bitcoin greatly affects my family's economic development.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

yes, I always do that. I participate in bounty campaign, signature and social media campaign. So , I share about bitcoin in my social media.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin never needs any promotion or advertisement in order to spread its word. Bitcoin established already its popularity and name in our industry. Imagine, from 2009 up to now, expect that it was already seen by people in this world.
What we need to do is to stop potential scammers that are using bitcoin as a tool. If we will be educated in bitcoin, we can eliminate those fraudulent people. Share your knowledge about bitcoin instead of promoting its effect. No one will believe specially, people are more convinced on the negative side of digital currency that its uses.
Promoting Bitcoin is very necessary for the whole world who know about it; its functions, features, composition, advantages, disadvantages, Blockchain and many more. There are a lot of people who does not know about Bitcoin and its system so it is necessary for all the Bitcoin investors to promote it around there circles. This will allow the people to take benefit too.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Yes it is, bitcoin helps people to have an additional income,and give people a greater posibility to be rich. It is a way of making money without so much time and effort.

bitcoin is the key to change our life especially in financial. This Bitcoin forum helps me to understand all the crypto topics.I preach it to my friends and my family members and by showing them profits.when they interested then Then I introduced him to the forum.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

I also agree of promoting it and let anyone know howbit works to their investments that's why I give my knowledge to other people like my friends and other people who ask me about this business. Maybe they will not yet acknowledge it to me when I tell them but once other people who are close to them maybe they can catch what does it mean in to their investment.
yes agree, by promoting bitcoin to relatives and friends, it has helped them to work in bitcoin and earn extra income for their daily needs
Like we are doing work here and earn a good amount for ourselves and our families, likewise, there are so many people around us who need something to earn from. Might be some are jobless and some are doing jobs but still I think we should be telling them what really bitcoins are. How they are amazing increasing the financial status to our life and we are living quite a happy life.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Yes it is, bitcoin helps people to have an additional income,and give people a greater posibility to be rich. It is a way of making money without so much time and effort.

bitcoin is the key to change our life especially in financial. This Bitcoin forum helps me to understand all the crypto topics.I preach it to my friends and my family members and by showing them profits.when they interested then Then I introduced him to the forum.

Showing them profits isn't really a good idea since most scams start out that way and luring people by showing them what they can get. Showing people your profita doesn't guarantee they'll get the same so instead of promoting it, bitcoin may be put into bad light if they lose money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: