Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2393 times)
greg0rioo

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

I agree, maybe we can make a campaign personally to introduce Bitcoin to people in the world. It will raise the prestige of Bitcoin so it will be good.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

I am complete with you all guys I think Bitcoin should be sweet it just like the normal currency we are using in our everyday life. I want to see that if I can buy a candy from a shop with Bitcoin and that day I will believe that we have spread Bitcoin in the whole world but that still needs a lot of time. We can mainly use the social networks or television channels forever advertising. There are many people who have heard about Bitcoin but they have Miss concept about it and some other have less attention on this subject.
Heroonnone

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

I think that bitcoin will only grow at its price as it is used and perfected by people who believe in it and want to show everyone how good it is. I think that bitcoin will change the entire financial system.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.
I really do not think that we need to promote bitcoin at all, bitcoin is doing a pretty good job promoting itself by just being a decent currency and a great investment, when bitcoin becomes a great currency as well then the price will go up again and people will begin to adopt it not only as an investment or store of value but to use it as a currency.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

Bitcoin is  promoting it positively when the government and media tend to fight bitcoin, this gives new investors the room in researching more about bitcoin.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Promoting bounty campaigns is just like promoting bitcoins because they are both cryptocurrency and the prices of other altcoins is affected if bitcoins is decreasing or increasing so it only means that other altcoins is helpful for bitcoins growth.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

I think the Bitcoin's community should keep advertising and promoting BTC in many ways , because this crypto currency deserve really better support from its community.
Don't forget that most people worldwide still not even heard yet about Bitcoin, and also millions of people just have wrong and fake infos and need to get the right ideas about BTC and crypto in general.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

I really like your encouragement on how we can all promote Bitcoin around the world so that its market value decline that we witness in the past will come to an end. Am saying in the past because the current market value of Bitcoin as at the time of this post cannot in any way be compared to what it was in the last three weeks. What we all need do at the moment is to encourage new investors into Bitcoin and crypto currency community as if the demand becomes high as compared to supply then bitcoin value will appreciate significantly for scarcity create value.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

Promoting bitcoin is very helpful for everyone since it only means that, the growth of bitcoins will keep on improving and social media's will also advertise cryptocurrency through ico campaigns so we can expect for the price to increase even more in the future.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

I think the same, if we would speak everywhere about the greatness and advantages of bitcoin, we would by doing this promote it and increase its price.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

there is no point in promoting Bitcoin to the public because they will know Bitcoin by itself...I say this because I know about Bitcoin by myself,
let the media promote Bitcoin with issues that will make Bitcoin in search, such as issues about "Blockchain Technology" or about Altcoin (ICO & ITO)

Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

Bitcoin have a high level value compare to other currencies in the world. talking about the easy transaction, decentralized structure, no lilit to how an individual could have in his wallet. we need to use every measure to promote this currency it worth sharing. i
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

Lately I have been promoting bitcoin by telling my closest friends and family as well. And I have also shown and disseminating in social media such as twitter, facebook, instagram and so much more, so they will know and know what bitcoin is.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

Yes we must do promoting bitcoin whatever and wherever we are, i will do promote it by posting, tweeting and sharing it on social media account and also to my family, cousins and friends as well. By doing this way many people will be interested and curious about it so if they know, trust and believe it i swear they will become investor of it. So for me i will never do stop promote bitcoin no matter what.

Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Yes, thats it! let us all, meaning all who bear bitcoin share our knowledge about it, so that bitcoin will soar high due to its demands. Promote, promote in a way you know.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

I agree, maybe we can make a campaign personally to introduce Bitcoin to people in the world. It will raise the prestige of Bitcoin so it will be good.
yes, maybe that's how to promote bitcoin and with the existence of various social media developed also can become place of promotion.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

First of all I'm here because of believing that bitcoin is helpful not just for money but also ideas that will be learn from some experiences. Bitcoin is like a light in the dark or in doom of life situation. It gives enlightenement in terms of money and handling personal opinions and motives. To promote bitcoin is not a problem, it will be problem if the promoter is scammer.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

I also agree of promoting it and let anyone know howbit works to their investments that's why I give my knowledge to other people like my friends and other people who ask me about this business. Maybe they will not yet acknowledge it to me when I tell them but once other people who are close to them maybe they can catch what does it mean in to their investment.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin never needs any promotion or advertisement in order to spread its word. Bitcoin established already its popularity and name in our industry. Imagine, from 2009 up to now, expect that it was already seen by people in this world.
What we need to do is to stop potential scammers that are using bitcoin as a tool. If we will be educated in bitcoin, we can eliminate those fraudulent people. Share your knowledge about bitcoin instead of promoting its effect. No one will believe specially, people are more convinced on the negative side of digital currency that its uses.

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.

I think there is no existing problem with this anymore, since in Facebook paid advertisements was being applied to the videos for the people to be somehow relate what Bitcoin really was, and this forum was featured to tge latter social media also in the articles on being familiar with this,  there was no problem with promoting Bitcoin nowadays even in television it was also mentioned, what we should care about is the numerous count of scammings with relates as they say to this platform and we all now kost of the time thats a false accusations but on the contrary it makes Bitcoin negative to people, which is taking this forum to risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: