Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2389 times)
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

As for me I advertise bitcoin making videos and promos about digital coins and their advantages and have my profit from bounty-campaign I participate in.
There is no doubt that promoting bitcoin is all people should do, so when we promote bitcoin many people all over the world will know the real  fucntion of bitcoin and alot of people all over the world can able to know what is the benefits they can get with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

I suggest that investors here make payment of bitcoin legit for delivery of goods and services. For example, if you have any business or firm that provides a vital service or hotcake products to people you can opt to accept bitcoin as a form of payment. Any little contributions such as this will gradually help in the rise of bitcoin price.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

Without being promoted bitcoin has spread, let alone promoted then the world will be full of bitcoin activity. But this is only my opinion.
You are having good opinion about bitcoin as you are right now we can see how bitcoin is famous and people are really agree to make saving in from of bitcoin, spreading knowledge about bitcoin is the best way of promote it as this way more people will know about it, we can use our social media accounts and we can use our you tube channels to make bitcoin famous even more than this, so as much as bitcoin will become famous our profit will increase the same.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Right ! Bitcoin is the mainly way to have an additional money . It is so right to invest bitcoin because of its value that double or even multiple .
Bitcoin promotion is very important and the governments can play a very important role in promotion Bitcoin. They should legalize it and let the people enjoy the bounties Bitcoin promises. Besides, I think a forum like this where all the people using Bitcoin could interact also needs to be known to all the people of the world as it will help people understand the technology and in a sense will promote the technology and new guys who do not trust particular websites might get great guidance from the app.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

One of the best ways to promote Bitcoin is to keep promoting positive comments about Bitcoin than the negative comments. It's high time we reduced the threads spreading the dips in Bitcoin price on the market as this spreads much FUD in especially newbies who have less experience in the crypto world.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

Good idea, if we contribute our time to that, bitcoin will be surely higher, but that must be done by everybody to have weight
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

Everyone involved in bitcoin market trading should understand that there are not only great bonuses but also unpleasant situations may occur.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Yes,even if bitcoin is already popular it still better if we promote bitcoin so that more and more will invest because if their are lots of investors the demanda will be bigger.More demands makes the price grow more.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ladyechy

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

How to promote bitcoin is that we talk about bitcoin anywhere to anyone who wants to learn about bitcoin and on different social networks, like: Facebook, instagram, twitter and more. This way more and more people will know about bitcoin and they will be interested in bitcoin and will start investing in bitcoin.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.
Its not only for having extra ordinary but on how bitcoin sustained its greatness to feel for everyone of us that its the best way to have a possible wealth to help as succeed for our life.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

Absolutely Mate.We are not having shy to promote bitcoin because right now this is the  king of all cryprto coins.It's our pleasure to promote bitcoin from all over the world.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

A true reflection by a crypto enthusiast indeed. We really need to take bitcoin to the skies. The success of crypto depends on all of us on various cryptocurrency forums. We'll get to the tops as well. It's just a mtter of tim
Gufeng

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

All of us are at some point involved into social media and use it a lot so I believe that promoting the bitcoin on Facebook, Twitter and other popular social platforms can be the best way to spread the worl about this cryptocurrency.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:25:37 AM

I agree and it is our duty to promote it because we are using it and we want to increase its value and usage then we will become the positive users and with this the bitcoin will become common among us and we can promote it on our social media profiles which is an easy way.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

It seems like a good thing to campaign for bitcoin. If we promote bitcoin to people, then more and more people believe and are interested in bitcoin. It can increase the development as well as bitcoin prices. As we expand, we promote a good thing about bitcoin, it can make an even greater effect like making many countries accept bitcoin.

Me personally I already have done it. Promoting bitcoin to my friends and teach them how to do it and how to earn from it. I also told them the negative and positive side of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I don’t mind if they believe or want to join or not in bitcoin at least I tried to give them some ideas.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

It seems like a good thing to campaign for bitcoin. If we promote bitcoin to people, then more and more people believe and are interested in bitcoin. It can increase the development as well as bitcoin prices. As we expand, we promote a good thing about bitcoin, it can make an even greater effect like making many countries accept bitcoin.

Me personally I already have done it. Promoting bitcoin to my friends and teach them how to do it and how to earn from it. I also told them the negative and positive side of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I don’t mind if they believe or want to join or not in bitcoin at least I tried to give them some ideas.
Promotion of bitcoin is very necessary for the future of bitcoin and its market as more people will attract towards the market and its demand will increase rapidly if promotions are taking place in many countries. Without promotions Bitcoin will run slowly and the progress will not be a maximum progress that will result in the slow growth of Bitcoin therefore promotions are needed.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Promotion of bitcoin is very necessary for the future of bitcoin and its market as more people will attract towards the market and its demand will increase rapidly if promotions are taking place in many countries. Without promotions Bitcoin will run slowly and the progress will not be a maximum progress that will result in the slow growth of Bitcoin therefore promotions are needed.
Yes it is very important to promote bitcoin because everyone will better know about bitcoin and that's why they will more attract to bitcoin and invest in this currency because it will provide them best profit and i think poverty will more reduce from our world and everyone will live in happy life.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

Indeed we have to promote this bitcoin to everyone because with more demand it will affect bitcoin so bitcoin price rises with bitcoin price rise we will be more excited again in collecting bitcoin.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

Let us promote bitcoin so it will become powerful. That in the future bitcoin will be the best tool to meet all success in life. So let us promote bitcoin  so that it will be known to all over the world. That will bring us inspiration to do work for us to strive our good future especially our family.
Gufeng

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

I am sure that many people would be attracted if they find out about all the advantages of bitcoin and the lifestye that you'd acquire by joining the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: