Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: let us promote BITCOIN  (Read 2389 times)
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

I also agree of promoting it and let anyone know howbit works to their investments that's why I give my knowledge to other people like my friends and other people who ask me about this business. Maybe they will not yet acknowledge it to me when I tell them but once other people who are close to them maybe they can catch what does it mean in to their investment.
yes agree, by promoting bitcoin to relatives and friends, it has helped them to work in bitcoin and earn extra income for their daily needs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Agreed, that's true and it is the reality happening now due many of us in the entire saw that lot of people who got involved in this industry in

the end they've found out most of it got their profit here for a couple of months. So, by promoting bitcoin I think ti can help to boost the price

value to make increase more in my opinion.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

hi peepz, we all know the declining price of bitcoin today since the start of this year, so i have made this thread for you to post ONLY positive things about bitcoin on how it affects your daily lives, please do sights some of your personal encounter using bitcoin in buying online or on a physical store if there's one. you can also post how you earn bitcoin using this forum.

if you are to post negative things about bitcoin, i believe you should not be here in this thread, there are other threads that tackles the disadvantages of bitcoin so please spare this one.

i believe that this should be helpful for people who have no idea about bitcoin. including newbies in this forum. who knows, maybe some smerit giver will read your post if it deserves to be merited depending on how helpful and informative your post is. so good luck to us all guys.

EDITED: please do not post statements that you agree on why i created this thread, what we need is the practical use of bitcoin today, just to avoid spamming posts that are already posted above yours.

We should promote bitcoin to everyone and encourage people to  invest in bitcoin so that it will help them to earn a lot here in bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

As we are the member of the bitcoin forum, we must always help and promote the bitcoin ,in another way we can promote bitcoin, by joining the bounty campaign in order to help the projects be successful in the future.
cryptolk

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

Yes, This is good point. We need encourage people and aware people on crypto currencies. Also, I saw some sellers and shops accept bitcoin as other paying methods.

butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

I think everyone in this forum has already done it,
I have been promoting it since I found out about it but there are only few people who got interested in it while I am promoting it,
Most of them think that it would be just a waste of time and it is just a scam ,
How could something be expensive when they couldn't really use it in the real world more expensive than a gold when it is only in the internet.
iliev41

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

I think everyone in this forum has already done it,
I have been promoting it since I found out about it but there are only few people who got interested in it while I am promoting it,
Most of them think that it would be just a waste of time and it is just a scam ,
How could something be expensive when they couldn't really use it in the real world more expensive than a gold when it is only in the internet.
I think the best way to promote it is by showing people you know, who are interested in it, how a wallet works and how to send bits between wallets. Usually when people hear about Bitcoin they hear all these techy buzzwords and it's very intimidating.
jembaba1

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

Bitcoin is deserving to be promoted so that it could be known to those unfamiliarize about cryptocurrency. Promoting bitcoin is to help for improvements the economy not only for individuals. I think we need to be united one for promoting cryptocurrency as a cryptoworld for building the better future.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

Bitcoin is having extraordinarily high levels of value compared to any cryptocurrencies, that's why a lots of people access bitcoin as a primarily source of additional income.

Agreed, that's true and it is the reality happening now due many of us in the entire saw that lot of people who got involved in this industry in

the end they've found out most of it got their profit here for a couple of months. So, by promoting bitcoin I think ti can help to boost the price

value to make increase more in my opinion.
Bitcoin may not be at its best all the time, it also has imperfections, but I don't think losing our faith and turning our back on it is good. With what bitcoin has done for the people and the community, the impact it has contributed, I believe promoting it is the best way that we can to show our sincere support to it as to helping each other for its growth and security. With our little help it can contribute so much for its excellency and reputation, attracting more people to be interested and engage with it purposely, and becoming it a bigger family in the long run.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

We must do promote it even there's a lot of speculation and problem regarding bitcoin because this is the only thing to repay the help they do to us even a little thing we do and i'm sure they will appreciate it so don't stop it because this is the way to make more people trust and invest of it.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

if at all just do not need !! but if for investors we need to promote bitcoin to attract investors.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

I agree with the participation to support bitcoin and promote bitcoin so that the future can be more popular among the people and the rural as well. with the existence of this bitcoin plan it will be more popular later

eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

promoting bitcoin is good for us. but for me even if they didn't promote bitcoin if the person is truely interested on it they do it and they invest on it. if the person didn't interested on it whether they like it or not they not invested on it. teach those who have trust and believe on what they want to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

I agree with the participation to support bitcoin and promote bitcoin so that the future can be more popular among the people and the rural as well. with the existence of this bitcoin plan it will be more popular later
well I think I've started it since the first. in fact, I also always invite my friends to find bitcoin. Of course nowadays almost everyone in the world already knows what bitcoin is. because of that, the price is now higher.
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:37:24 AM

promoting Bitcoin is very important let alone promotions outside of this forum. so people know more about bitcoin and there is a possibility for investment.
although this forum is very useful for consultation on bitcoin development and trading, but promotions outside the forum will also be better.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

I think not just here in this thread we should advertise /promote bitcoin by showing some positive feedback .we need to spread it also all around the internet such facebook, twitter, instagram  and etc.  So that more people will see.
Yeah, that is a great idea. I will do that too, but I want to have many friends to see my promotion about Bitcoin. I will promote also, so many people will see the good value of Bitcoin and this is profitable, to invest in it. They see that the transaction is very fast, low fee and hassle free. And the price is so valuable.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

well I think I've started it since the first. in fact, I also always invite my friends to find bitcoin. Of course nowadays almost everyone in the world already knows what bitcoin is. because of that, the price is now higher.
i think we have promoted bitcoin every day, by following bounty social media like facebook or twetter, we have shared info about ico project. where to buy token must have bitcoin, moreover there is good news that fb is not blocked

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

I will promote Bitcoin in many ways. Like promoting in my social media accounts. I want the people know the Bitcoin because I want to share it to others. Because Bitcoin gives us a simple but better life,so I want to know the others the good value of bitcoin. And many people will invest in it too.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

promoting bitcion is very easy once someone have facebook, tweeter, instagram and many social media network have being promoting bitcion...
bitcoin now serve has my other source of income

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: