Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:19:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of crypto?  (Read 821 times)
Bento98

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:04:05 AM

I'm new in this forum,before entering here i'm trading bitcoin and I see today bitcoin prices drop drastically. hopefully the price of bitcoin will be stable again.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

I cant sleep for a couple of days, i am now in panic and worried about my investment i am seeing my investment falling down from time to time. should i exit now or wait for the rise if there is. my friends are now goin to church everyday because of this TT..

Calm down, this will be over soon. The effects of the decline in bitcoin prices do adversely affect other altcoins. All we need now is to stay calm. Here's the risk, you have to be strong. If you have more funds, now is a good time to buy some cryptocurrency, if not then be patient and do not panic. Things will get better, do not be sorry if you cut loss too quickly.

First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

I'm new in this forum,before entering here i'm trading bitcoin and I see today bitcoin prices drop drastically. hopefully the price of bitcoin will be stable again.

Earn money/profits by selling Bitcoin  Wink
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:26:07 AM

I understand completely, it's a very bad situation for crypto,  the price keep on falling and some of the coin got a high volatility, traders also got problem with this instability market, I believe that the situation will get better but it's going to take a long time to recover, as the users that got more experience we need to explained so the newbie got a better knowledge about the situation that could happened in the future
sann111

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

Do one thing people:

Go on facebook and twitter and inform people about bitcoin and ask them to buy. It doesnt matter if facebook is banning ads, you can still help even if you create fake accounts and post from there. It all depends on you to inform the public, the more people the higher bitcoin can rise.

Do it now before its late.
storeship

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

Do one thing people:

Go on facebook and twitter and inform people about bitcoin and ask them to buy. It doesnt matter if facebook is banning ads, you can still help even if you create fake accounts and post from there. It all depends on you to inform the public, the more people the higher bitcoin can rise.

Do it now before its late.
Create Fake Accounts, exactly the sort of comment that gives Bitcoin a bad press
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

Not the end at all.Dips are all starting line for me and for other investors.They see dips not as loss but as gain,because in dips you can buy cheaper and hold more than you are currently holding and you can easily regain your losss

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

Exactly, holding at this time is we need together with the patience. If you are just new on these crypto currencies you might have a panic selling emotion, we should understand that not all the time crypto currencies are always in up being a high volatile it is now normal that having a huge dip. After a month maybe 5-6 months from now bitcoin will bouncing back again in the marketcap.
If you have heard there are some countris now starting investing on bitcoin at this month. Like UK government they are investing worth of billion USD at this month. So, we just hold on and support bitcoin.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

i am sure there will be end of all crypto currencies but now it is too soon to be the enbd
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

If you're new to investing in cryptos, youre probably shitting your pants right now.

But heres the thing:

Market dips like this are nothing new.  In fact, when veteran investors see dips like this one, which is due to yet another country regulating cryptos (and the exposing of Tether as the scam that everyone already knew it was), we get giddy with excitement...

Another chance to buy good coins for cheap!

You see, weve seen the market do worse.  In the long run, when you look back on the charts spanning years, dips like this you wont even be able to find.  And the truth is, regulation will be good long term because it legitimizes the market

Crypto is a very new market.  New markets have tremendous volatility.  The best way to lose money is to sell off during these dips. Holding on is the only profitable way through.  Because in a few weeks, or a month or so, the market will come back and soar again.  Blockchain isnt going anywhere.

So stick it out, research good coins to buy and buy them now.  Youll be very happy you did.

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential. Join us!

Very well said, Until you are not clicking that sell button you have not yet lose your money. Just hold on to your coins and there will be a time that prices will recover.

Also if you have done your research and you know that  the coins  you have purchased has great fundamentals you do not need to  worry because you will be confident to hold it whatever the price is.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

No,this is not going to be the end of crypto because in the history also the price of bitcoin crashed and will recover later at the back end of year.So the investors no need to panic and hold your coins.Surely the price will bump back soon.But sadly the price of bitcoin is now under $9K all these are caused due to the FUD of India ban.

I am worried because the dump of bitcoin is continue ,I want to believe that bitcoin will recover but when it's happen?  How long we wait until bitcoin will increase again. ? I already lose my 10% but I still hold bitcoin I don't sell it in low price.
You are not lost anything until you sell your bitcoins,when you see the price chart of bitcoin the price is getting in the downward at every year's beginning later on it will recover so hopefully this might happen again.If people want the price of bitcoin to recover then you need to stop selling your cryptos you have to remember the history the bitcoin will bump back soon after the price crashes.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
lunasol

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:59 AM

Love the clickbate title, no seriously. Very good tips  Smiley
johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

Yes i started investing in april abd i am a bit worried to see the market tanking like it is right now i hope it goes back up again but no one knows what will really happen it became very popular and now all the shitheads are trying to duck with the crypto market

Me too, i am affraid with my investment. But there is one thing can we do, we must support btc, not taking down
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:59:10 AM

We cannot say that it is the end because no one can predict what will happen in the future. As for me beginner in this crypto world and hoping that this will help me make my financial status better i will always be optimistic that this crypto world will last forever. So that many lives will become better and lot of people will benefit with what bitcoin brings to the people. There are lot of rise and fall of bitcoin but always bear in mind that there is always a come back and it will always be the number one crypto currency. Need to wait and the determination to do everything for us to succeed what we dream of.
cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:02:29 AM

I can not imagine crypto ending.if I'm a real investor. Bitcoin bans in different countries Besides, the price of bitcoin has created a lot of scare. The market will be fixed again. It is expected. There is no such thing as trading process.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
storeship

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

I can not imagine crypto ending.if I'm a real investor. Bitcoin bans in different countries Besides, the price of bitcoin has created a lot of scare. The market will be fixed again. It is expected. There is no such thing as trading process.
It's not banned anywhere, it can't be banned that's the whole thing about a decentralised product
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:09:38 AM

This will not be the end of crypto.
The drought of price falling will get back at the time bitcoin recovers. Decreasing of price is a good thing to investors to take in to invest in a decrease price. The profit will be huge if everything will recover. Bitcoin with altcoins will get back. The end of crypto is not base on price but rather the total shutdown of everything.
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

hopefully this is not from the end of crypto, but the beginning of crypto growth and hopefully can help me in improving the economy better, although no one can predict it.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:30 AM

I Don't think so. Price decreasing doesn't mean that the termination of the crypto world. I think this situation will recover very soon and the price of crypt currency will get high in the matter of time.
So that Bitcoin and other currency will get back in the crypto field and it will play an important role in the monetary world. I believe that cryptocurrency will be the future money and it will dominate in the future.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

Yep i hope so, I got so much headache from this market!
Just need to end this now!!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: