Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?  (Read 755 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:01:19 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 03:24:01 PM by Tilbrook007

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

My buy is set at $8,200 per Bitcoin. I am going to buy into it and take out a position there, and then my next target is $7,800, then $7,400 if it ever gets there. I definitely am buying altcoins as well and loading up on those. I can get Cardano for 30 cents right now which is ridiculous as its all time high was $1.26.  Smiley

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

I think Bitcoin will continue downward until about $8k. There is a lot of negative news hitting right now. However, I wouldn't short Bitcoin because at any moment segwit2x can be announced, along with lightning network and atomic swaps.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

If you believe in its future, the dips are just buying opportunities.

nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

I think Bitcoin will continue downward until about $8k. There is a lot of negative news hitting right now. However, I wouldn't short Bitcoin because at any moment segwit2x can be announced, along with lightning network and atomic swaps.

It's funny isn't it? How a bit of negative news shakes off so many investors. I mean this is technology that is DESIGNED to disrupt the financial industry and government control, so OF COURSE there will be a lot of negative news as this mission takes place. It really makes you wonder whether these weak hands have even researched and understood what blockchain is trying to achieve?

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:11 AM

Bitcoin appears to be bottoming in the $8000s. Once it goes back above $10000, that should
end this correction. Good price to buy some.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:15 AM

If you believe in its future, the dips are just buying opportunities.

Its a big dip, some say it might got to 2,000 USD
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

It's funny isn't it? How a bit of negative news shakes off so many investors. I mean this is technology that is DESIGNED to disrupt the financial industry and government control, so OF COURSE there will be a lot of negative news as this mission takes place. It really makes you wonder whether these weak hands have even researched and understood what blockchain is trying to achieve?

A very interesting and well thought out comment.

You need to understand that the powers to be do not  look at it in the same way as people in this forum.

You have to go with the flow and the flow is a regulatory flow

The answer is a coin like www.bitcoinfuji.com

You need to accept this: it is the nature of things.
electricblueeyes

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

Hell yeah i would but sadly i don't have that kind of spare cash. Its like its on sale !!!
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

Hell yeah i would but sadly i don't have that kind of spare cash. Its like its on sale !!!

As per current value of BTC at almost 8K USD, I think this maybe a great opportunity for everyone to invest as this is just temporary plunge. In the coming months, the price value of BTC will regain back to normalize as it was before then it could spike back progressively attaining much greater return of investment.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

I want to buy and dont have funds, I think soon start working buying orders and price stop going down, then little pit and price going back, and we remember these days how scary dream

bitcoindoor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. We won't see it at the current price for too long. It might go down more but once it goes on a bull run watch out. Do not doubt BTC. Or would you rather trust the hyper inflated fiat?
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:04:27 AM

The best time to buy is when the market is low, however if you can make partial and recurring purchases, since you are unlikely to discover the moment of market reversal
Pa1n

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

I waiting for the btc lowest price. Than i will buy Btc of course. Dont remember that Btc is the main of all cryptocoins. I hope that market conditions dont surprised.

iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:09:47 AM

No because;

A) I don't see a bottom, even this "8k support" could fail
B) I don't think it will be a quick recovery therefore not worth the investment a lot of people are going to be selling off on the way back up to the ATH, could take years.

I will buy bitcoin when the market looks healthy.  Everyone else can make speculations but I'm out til the next bull cycle.
gulechain

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN

It depends on the virtual currency you hold, and I'd suggest putting them in bitcoin for risk-aversion, with bitcoin as a guide, followed by a rise in buying the other virtual at the right time currency
TinaMoran

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:38:17 AM
Merited by ace4549 (2)

Yes if you still have money you should buy with these dips because after the bloodbath surely the market will recover and you will be happy you are making a lot of money by just buying with these dips,this is the perfect time to get into these solid altcoins,if you ask the experts.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Because of the recent bad news, investors in the entire cryptocurrency market are starting to panic, and everyone knows that when everyone starts panicking, then the price is the lowest.

mr.creampie

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:01:00 AM
Merited by ace4549 (2)

Yes if i had more money i would definitely buy some more,this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin or in altcoins,you will be suprised when the market has recovered you will have plenty of money from these dips because most of the people are scared to buy when the times like this,but few are happy because they can buy a lot of cheap solid coins.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:04:32 AM

I guess such cheap BTC price we will not see any more. Bad news was released purposely to reduce the price of BTC and buy it on deep. Appromixately on May we will see a huge grow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: