Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?  (Read 755 times)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the current decline in the value of Bitcoin is the lowest in the last five months, i see it as an advantage for who ever want to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins to utilise this great opportunities of the current down trend.

I think so too. It is the best time to buy Bitcoin right now. We haven`t seen such a low price for a very long time. Now those who wanted to invest in Bitcoin, got a terrific opportunity. There is no secret Bitcoin has huge volatility, strong fluctuations in the exchange rate. But it invariably wins his positions and rises even higher. I believe that the crypto currency is a new word in the financial history of society, and that we are at the very beginning of the development of this new phenomenon.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the current decline in the value of Bitcoin is the lowest in the last five months, i see it as an advantage for who ever want to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins to utilise this great opportunities of the current down trend.

I think so too. It is the best time to buy Bitcoin right now. We haven`t seen such a low price for a very long time. Now those who wanted to invest in Bitcoin, got a terrific opportunity. There is no secret Bitcoin has huge volatility, strong fluctuations in the exchange rate. But it invariably wins his positions and rises even higher. I believe that the crypto currency is a new word in the financial history of society, and that we are at the very beginning of the development of this new phenomenon.
The fact is that many crypto currency lovers wanted to see the continued growth of Bitcoin above $ 20,000 this year. But to date, we see a huge decline in prices and maybe $ 8,800 is not the very bottom that we can see in the near future. If you advise a person to invest in Bitcoin today, then you need to have 100% confidence in Bitcoin's future prospects.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

I would buy around 7000$ (waiting 6600/6700), I am even selling my lovely BRP (atv) renegade. Still have time to do that (I hope it will be sold). So fingers crossed and I wish to everyone make a profit. Good luck

ilnick

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

But we can not have such confidence. Therefore, no one should be advised. If someone wants to buy BTC, must decide at his own risk.
It's hard to decide to buy now.
haibocau

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
Yes, I think sharks are control the price and make we panic. Calm down and wait to buy more friend
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
Now is actually the best time to be buying bitcoin, though the current situation right now is filled with chaos and any further negative news might take the price downwards. But still the price will eventually recover and you do not want to miss any opportunity in investing on bitcoin. Better to invest slowly and if the price dips more start investing more.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

I think it is a hard thing to decide buying more bitcoin(or more altcoin), or not.

My opinion is that, bitcoin, ethereum and many other coins have the necessary power to make a good comeback and reach better prices, despite this awful prices.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

If I didn't have all the coins I can afford right now I would certainly pile most if not all my  money in right now. I know it would be stupid but given that Bitcoin had retraced about 60% I can't envision much more retrace meaning this is a really good buying spot. Snap up the cheap bitcoin while you still can!

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

DEFINITELY, to buy, bitcoin now is undervalued because of FUD and we should expect of the rise anytime this month, this is a great opportunity for the latecomers in the bitcoin community.
Now they will enjoy what people like me enjoyed before on the profit that bitcoin gave to holders. we just need to wait and see later what will happen.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

The current situation does not bother me at all, as well as the negative news.
I think BTC is the future and I would definitely buy more at those prices.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

I guess such cheap BTC price we will not see any more. Bad news was released purposely to reduce the price of BTC and buy it on deep. Appromixately on May we will see a huge grow.

I'm not really sure for BTC, I don't find it useful as currency. I think Ethereum has much better potential for growth.

lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

Yes.. not just bitcoin but also etherium and other alt coins. Main reason is that the potential of cryptocurrency industry will continue to strive harder and become successful. And by that, we should take advantage of the fact that crypto currency value is now lower and we can now buy more before it sky rockets again.

Regarding to the people that are anti bitcoin. They are all capitalist. They hate the idea of a coin that is decentralized. They hate it because they cannot control it and utilize it. Keep your chin ups my comrades. We will show them what a blockchain industry can do!

thangveo

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

This time is good time to buy. you can buy with the price 8xxx
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

If you believe in its future, the dips are just buying opportunities.

These days are the best period for using the time to buy altcoins you were going to invest to earlier. You might have this list of alts. Use it and put the coins into your wallet to wait when crypto will start growing.
haibocau

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

It is going to be another opportunity for people who want to buy Bitcoin at this dips because everybody knows bitcoin price will increase in the market by the end of the year. So in the present condition Bitcoin is the good investment.
Many bad news this time. I don't think the choice to buy BTC is good now. But if you want to buy you can buy many price
13ex07

Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

I think that the best price for purchase will be in a week.
Yet east new year won't end, whales will shake the market.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

The only effective way to stop the hierarchy of bitcoin is to create negative image or ban it(a frustrated decision) but this is just a kind of a roar of a lion but no teeth to bite and cause a great harm. So still bitcoin will rise again.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Bitcoin price was at $1000 last year same month and it bounced back to $20000. Do you think with the current price it cannot bounce to at least double? Buying Bitcoin is actually a golden opportunity now and if you don't buy now, you would regret for your mistake but choice is yours. If you believe in Bitcoin then go for it or else see some millionaires next year who bought now as a middle class people. I don't have sufficient amount now, if I had I would buy at least a dozen Bitcoin by now.
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

Man it is the perfect moment to buy BTC, it is low, it will double in a few months ad get to the stars, go on buy BTC
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

For an experience investor  this is the best time to buy. The price of  Bitcoin has dipped and price is low now. If You buy now there is all tendencies that you will be in profit within the shortest possible time. The Bitcoin price will revise and goes up to give the needed profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: