Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple ever reach $5 ?  (Read 15097 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

ripple is very likely to reach $ 5, even some experts predict ripple will reach $ 10 by the end of 2018. Some banks also support ripple,
ripple is highly optimized for institutional use in global payments. their team has great marketing and responsiveness. although, I don't like the concept of centralization like this.

Nowdays this coin is not attracting users because the scope and the expectation this coin has created somehow dint deliver from 2018 till date. It being falling only even in this rising market and thus not a good investment at this point in this coin.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

I feel kind of stupid now not to have sold a part of it when it reached 3 dollars . NOT  that I don't believe in the project but I could've easily doubled my holdings . I think it will reach 5$

That is fine. And this is why I say you are either lucky or unlucky most of the time. Like those who bought Bitcoin after 10k they might have felt so stupid when it reached 20k and they held. But we have many years ahead of us to see how things will turn out in crypto.

I myself only bought Ripple at $1 something, and if I can feel the pain of 30-40% losses, I can imagine what it must be like for people like you. Ripple is extremely centralized so I would not worry. They will definitely intervene to take the price above $1 again, and then they will want it to reach $3 for sure, at least one more time. Hang in there.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

I hope ripple will never reach such a price. This is a very overrated coin that does not have a decent technology.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

Ripple has gone really really down now but it has reached 3USD only a couple of months ago so it means it has the potential...it is already the third ranked coin in the coinmarketcap and i the coming time...surely it will reach 5 usd

gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Prices for all coins fell - it is very painful to look at such a market. Undecided Ripple is a good coin with a strong team.
I think that this year the price for Ripple can grow to $ 10. We must wait and believe!

Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

It shouldn't given the amount of coins they distributed. If the trend of coins being overvalued continues I can see ripple getting there eventually
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

I hope ripple will never reach such a price. This is a very overrated coin that does not have a decent technology.

Ripple will be very hard to reach $ 5. This is a coin of banks which effectively discourages investors. There are many better coins on the market from ripple. If it reaches 2 $, it will be maximum.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:59:46 PM

With a large supply too large I think XRP should only stabilize at a price of $ 1-2 to page inflation and stabilize the market. XRP is a very suitable altcoin for widely used payments because of its large volume, fast and stable transactions.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

if bitcoin price reach over 15k dollar again
riple price can reach to 5 dollar again, if not very dificult riple can reach to 5 dollar again
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:19 PM

Hi Guys!

I bought ripple at $2.50 and i am at very high losses. I wanted to know if and when it will reach $3, $4 and if my stars shine $5 ?  Please help. I am being as much patient i can but i am honestly dying from the inside looking at the prices.

Depend how to move the price in the marketcap
Definitely ripple are giving profits early january this year i think ripple pump again their price just hold the relax mate, patience are best ways to make earning for holding the coins.
Specially the investor's turn back again and invest.

emanymton

Activity: 219
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:39:01 AM

It shouldn't given the amount of coins they distributed. If the trend of coins being overvalued continues I can see ripple getting there eventually
I can totally see it too, but this boom, like the dot com boom looks like its going to end in misery for a lot of people.

At $5 ripple would have a market cap of $200bn, that's bigger than all but the largest companies in the world.

It's overvalued at $1, let alone $5 IMO, that's not to say it won't reach $5 someday because it probably will during the next bull run.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

If the total crypto market cap goes into trillions by this year or next, then $5 is easy to achieve.
Once bitcoin and other top coins are making new highs, then do not see why Ripple will not.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:51:49 AM

The price of ripple as of now is .64 cents and we don't know if the price decrease or increase in the next few months. But for sure it will reach the price of $5 and for sure if that happen many people again earn a lot of profit. I have a lot of ripple in my wallet and I will hold it for few years because I believe it will increase more the price of ripple coin.
emanymton

Activity: 219
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:01:11 AM

If the total crypto market cap goes into trillions by this year or next, then $5 is easy to achieve.
Once bitcoin and other top coins are making new highs, then do not see why Ripple will not.
You speak of cryptos going into the trillions like it's an easy thing.
But to put in in perspective, there's only ~$100 trillion money in the whole world.
I'm not saying it's not going to happen but I don't think it's going to be easy as you suggest and a lot of cryptos you see popping up now will not exist in 5 years time.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

Hi Guys!

I bought ripple at $2.50 and i am at very high losses. I wanted to know if and when it will reach $3, $4 and if my stars shine $5 ?  Please help. I am being as much patient i can but i am honestly dying from the inside looking at the prices.

Do not look at the price and buy more ripple at the bottom on which is now. If you did buy at bottom price now your average price of 2.50 will be halved. then wait for the year ends on until ripple reaches your target 5$.

dyline

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:07 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 11:43:33 AM by dyline

Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected to cross the $3 at end of this year.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected to cross the $7 barrier at least.

I think it can really reach that level, everything is possible in this coin but you still be careful because it can drop so hard. A lot of big companies are now using XRP, it can be a reason for the price pump. Trade wisely with XRP so you will not incur loss, $5 this year is easy for this coin and expect correction after that.
carlosmg

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

Hi Guys!

I bought ripple at $2.50 and i am at very high losses. I wanted to know if and when it will reach $3, $4 and if my stars shine $5 ?  Please help. I am being as much patient i can but i am honestly dying from the inside looking at the prices.
Damn, I'm really sorry for your losses, but I'm don't really understand what brought you guys to crypto in the first place.
Coins like ripple have nothing to do with decentralization, and the features brought by this technology are nothing better than what is already available out there.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

Hi Guys!

Damn, I'm really sorry for your losses, but I'm don't really understand what brought you guys to crypto in the first place.
Coins like ripple have nothing to do with decentralization, and the features brought by this technology are nothing better than what is already available out there.

Oh well, it looks like he was suckered into buying it at top price and thinks that the price can pick up in the next couple of months. But I'm not sure if it can go as high as $5 because I know that there are resistant from this community.

And and its look like if even have a hard time getting to $1K so yeah, its a lose as of the moment and unless you are willing to cut your losses then nothing you can do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:35:20 AM

Hi Guys!

Sorry to hear that you bought for a high price. Always buy when price is down and not when there is good hype for that coin. I think Ripple need to work bit hard to reach the desired price of $5, the current price trend doesn't show any improvement in price. This is mostly a pump and dump coin but have good potential with good market cap.

Don't worry now, expect for good things to happen. Crypto market is always volatile, anything can happen any time. Just wait for few months and don't get panic now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: