Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin BTC falling today? Will it continue to fall?  (Read 638 times)
nguyenthenguyen (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

Today, bitcoin falling 8696$ on coinmarketcap, will it continues to fall? do you think about this?
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:58:49 AM

If people start to panic and sell, it will go further down.

If people act sensibly and understand to differentiate the fake news from real, it will move sideways.

If people believe in the future of this technology, it will rise.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

The entire cryptocurrency market turned red. Everyone started to panic, so I think the price will still be further down, because along with the national regulation, encryption of cryptocurrency market bubble started puncture, so a drop in prices is also normal.

redcrystal

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

I'm holding what I have, but I believe things are about to go down in a BIG way. I have a very small amount of my 'play' money left. I am holding onto that cash and will buy when the bottom is reached.
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

It's cyclic but you want to be ready and on board for when the rocketship takes off.
Cryptobel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

I think this is a temporary phenomenon! Was the holidays !now the Asian market during the holidays !so soon everything should return to normal!

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

i think bitcoin will not fall anymore and will startip up soon
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

The downward trend is not looking as if is going to stop right away but definitely it will recover. I see big savvy investors taking advantage of this crypto recession to make huge returns in the future. How I wish I have big investment budget to diversify in this period.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

Today, bitcoin falling 8696$ on coinmarketcap, will it continues to fall? do you think about this?
If many will remain gullible for fake news that will be a continuous fall. We are all grown up and I don't know why there are too many people in the community that are believing news that aren't real.

If people act sensibly and understand to differentiate the fake news from real, it will move sideways.

^ This, all of what you said are true and if everyone believes on bitcoin and remains to be faithful and keep on holding the price will soon rise. People will never realize what's the real news and the fake ones, they are literally taking every published news without basis.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alko89

Activity: 150
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

If it weren't for the jump in the price before new year, BTC price would be arround 5000. I'm guessing it can fall and stabilize at that price.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

I think it will continue because people are panic and this will influence the market grately at present.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

I think this is a temporary phenomenon! Was the holidays !now the Asian market during the holidays !so soon everything should return to normal!
After next two weeks will our Chinese New Year, our biggest holiday of the year. It is possible for people to sell cyptocurrency (~ $ 200B) to buy food, gifts and home decor. Hope that the market will recover after March 1, 2018.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

So many of these threads popping up recently as expected due to the crazy FUD against bitcoin at present and my answer will always remain the same which is that bitcoin might fall some more before rising back up into the heavens. This extreme volatility of the crypto market is very common and such bans keep popping up on a regular basis which is why I don't really think too much about them.

My strategy is to invest and forget and focus on other important stuff in life and not ignore the FUD completely. I check my portfolio every few months here and there. By using this strategy, I HODL all my coins in my portfolio with minimum hassle.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

I also questioning this a lot. But, seeing the chart of last year, we can have a hope. Waiting for the red becomes green, soon!

gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

Those people who are new in crypto made this fall right now as they are afraid because of the spreading news and FUDs. But this fall won't last long some people just need to be educate about cryptocurrency. Also this fall are cause by bankers and governments who are afraid of cryptocurrenct and they are regulating something about crypto. 
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

we need to see whats going to happen after asian holiday ends. This will turn to a rocket after the holiday.
But i am still waiting more drop on all crypto coins. Holiday is a nice timing for a crash

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

I think people are not confident holding BTC, this trend may continue for some time IMO, but I feel the price range it is now is a good buy for those that truly believe in the coin, I will be setting my order lower that the current price range and see if I can catch some dip
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

it has to stop.. it is enough for my heart. I can wait no problem but I like only green Smiley
Sjonnebonbon01

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

I think it needs to touch the support line @ 7800 USD in order to grow again.
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

such as the impact of news about the Indian government blocking bitcoin in the country, but is this the only factor? I think not, this keeps happening and I'm sure this is the right time to buy more bitcoins

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

but what are the news that people react to?
helin9108

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

People are doing selling in bitcoin now because they feared with fake news that indian government banned bitcoin and other side south korea also banned Bitcoin. And some big whales active behind this fall so that they can buy bitcoin at lower level. I think bitcoin will recover like rocket at $8000 level as this panic selling stops. And I will also hold my bitcoin and altcoin for good gain.

SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

I think it needs to touch the support line @ 7800 USD in order to grow again.

We are getting pretty close to that now. 8,105 on coinbase currently. I'm thinking about jumping back in soon but then it will probably go to 6k lol

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sjonnebonbon01

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

watch it first, ideal play is to touch it, bounce, touch it again so you will see a confirmed support level. Good luck!
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

well it depends bitcoin is falling now so this time is the best to invest, because in my observation the more falling the more higher in the next months or week so maybe this is the time to make an investment..
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

I think it will continue to go deep because of fake news. Newbies sell their bitcoin because of fear and whales are taking advantage of it. If you have extra cash try to catch at 8k$-7k$ and if it goes beyond men were in big trouble but catch again into deepest. We used to see green graph and massive pumps this previous month. But were not used to see red graph for 1 week and  it feels like one year. If you lose now hold and dont sell your bitcoin. But if your brave sell it and buy on lower.
Vaerros

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

People are doing selling in bitcoin now because they feared with fake news that indian government banned bitcoin and other side south korea also banned Bitcoin. And some big whales active behind this fall so that they can buy bitcoin at lower level. I think bitcoin will recover like rocket at $8000 level as this panic selling stops. And I will also hold my bitcoin and altcoin for good gain.

Thanks a lot!
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

It all depends on how long we will continue to succumb to panic? If this continues, then the collapse is not avoided.
ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

I thought that it will dip just last week so i invest. Now I am doomed because it keeps on falling. So for now, I just keep on holding on what i have.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

yes thats right leta just wait for further announcement and let see if still bitcoin will continue to fall but i hope it will increase again

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Looking at the current market situation with the price down, you do not need to be too panicked at the current price, for you this is a golden opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible, if I think bitcoin price in next month the price will rise higher, so you will benefit more.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

whales want to cash out and buy again when price dip , everyone same as you spread fud and all of them panic sell their coins, stop fud and wait for price increse again , don't sell at losses

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

I think it will still fall, because recently have too many negative FUD, such as South Korea, China, India, government regulation, the Japanese exchange stolen, facebook prohibits ICO advertising, etc., when the market began to panic, so a bad news is likely to lead to fall sharply.

mariayaz

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

According to experts, we can expect BTC to settle on $5000, then it will pump back like it has every year by 250% , 1000%

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

As expected, questions like this will create panic on many people hodling crypto. Be wise, we our now on a digital generation meaning digital cryptocurrency may fall but surely will never die. Once people realize the price is to low and start to invest again price will surely go up.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Since BTC has already reached $7k now, This will go down until $5k before it will go up again. Before I only predicted it to go down until $8k but since it is still going down until now, There is a lot of reason for me to think it will reach $5k but not lower than that. For those who have bitcoins bought when it was like $15k hold on to those coins and do not panic sell those coins it will go back to $15k in the coming months.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

The reason why it is going down right now is because of some people are selling their btc right away because they are afraid that the prices are very low and scared that it will vanish soon. But for me if you are dealing with this kind of industry you must trust the technology. Everything happens for a reason and by that I must say that even though the prices are falling, i believe that soon it will pump, just trust the process.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

do not panic, because panic and sell btc will make the btc go down, otherwise there may be something that will happen. if you have the capital to prepare it to buy later may be back up later
inyakizuryel

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Bitcoin is in the red zone for a few months already, its price once go up to 16000 usd now it is on 8696 usd as you said. For me the best advice that i can give to you if you have bitcoin or any kind of altcoin, just hold it, don't panic sell them and by that is is also the reason why the prices are going down especially bitcoin because people tend to sell their coins. In this kind of industry, this market needs trust from us, it is through technology and if you trust technology and do its work, it will do its work but it takes time ofcouse, all we need to do is just trust, and never stop having a positive mindset.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

This situation is the masterpiece of the some people who think panic sell can save their economic situation. All they have is a huge loss, congratulations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hurry_hore

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

I think this is a common phenomenon for rising too fast then it will quickly also descend. This phenomenon can be exploited by some people to take profit if they react in right time. If too late, there should be used risk management either averaging or cut lost or others based on the analysis. However, the price prediction will fall as I think the price trend from January shown that.
But this falling will some certain time to rise with several percentage then fall again until reach the bottom value.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
rudyconsl15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

Seeing the current market situation with price drops to $ 8k, actually you do not need to panic at current prices, in fact this is an opportunity to buy as much, I think bitcoin prices in the months ahead will be increased back.
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

Market is shaking out weak emotional traders.

People are selling until they don't.

Money Is Information
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

It’s already testing 7.5k wall. 10k was an important support point and when it got destroyed it fall so quickly these numbers. We have another support point here. We will see if it will destroyed too. It’s better to stay cool and stop panicking.
Sjonnebonbon01

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

It’s already testing 7.5k wall. 10k was an important support point and when it got destroyed it fall so quickly these numbers. We have another support point here. We will see if it will destroyed too. It’s better to stay cool and stop panicking.

It bounced right off with +1.000 USD, interesting to see if we can retest that support line to confirm
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

What's with the panic? Holders and traders should stand firm and keep their coins. It is always like this throughout the history of bitcoins, those who have weak heart, will just help bitcoin to fall. Only those who been here for a long time will understand the inflation.

hritevanz

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

One of the reasons why bitcoin is falling today because of some countries that banned bitcoin in transactions such as in Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam and others. Based on the financial analysts, the plunge records of bitcoin now is a good news because this is just a bitcoin correction, which means that it will increase $30,000 this year 2018 and people should not panic selling.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

It might go on falling, but the decrease process will not last longer than a week or two (probably the fall will stop even earlier). It is all the affect of the news about crypto bans in China, Korea and India.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

BTC has an explosion tomorrow, so we need to keep BTC in your hand.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

unfortunately no one in this forum will exactly answer what will happen next, my opinion is that this is deliberate dumping of prices before a major purchase of the main players
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:13 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 03:58:14 PM by Zocadas

Did I miss something? Was Bitcoin replaced by a fork or why are there suddenly several threads about Bitcoin in altcoin section ?
( ...like this one - you should move your thread to Trading Discussion)

There were several reasons like price manipulation by big players, battles from banks and governments and tether mysterium, that caused fast spike and sudden drop. Independent from the point, where Bitcoin will cummute in, it will stabilize and continue its natural way up, as soon as people will realize the true worth of the most innovative financial development.
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

bitcoin price has plunged by about $25billion in the past 24 hours and the cryptocurrency looks set to suffer another disappointing day on the markets. But why is bitcoin (BTC) falling today?
Bitcoin in India: Has India just destroyed Bitcoin? Will BTC crash? Bitcoin price BOOST: 'Growing pains!' Bitcoin crash is 'HEALTHY'.The drop followed comments made by India’s Minister of Finance, Arun Jaitley, that the Indian government does not consider cryptocurrencies legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system.
I can say that India are not banning bitcoin, only not considering bitcoin as payment system. People are scare then they sold bitcoin in lose.
Asmonist

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Its quite sad but we all hope that it will rise again.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Don't panic for falling price of Bitcoin maybe bitcoin is in setback situation for now but prepare for the comeback of this coin. The price will surely goes high
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

maybe bitcoin will continue to drop to 5000 $ -6000 $ but it is too late for me to cut losses, so all I can do is HOLD and hope the bitcoin price will come back again, good luck everyone

Prince Malik

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

I think that in the worst case btc will down till 5k$...but this is a normal thing and we don't need to panic

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

Some people will leave crypto in time like this, especially for them that just knew about crypto, they will not wait any longer to fight, in that time crypto lovers will decrease. And how crypto so ot will has so many interested person of course one of the way is pump the price. And in that time we that still hold the coins will take the much profit. And There are so much informations that it just trend.

Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

unfortunately no one in this forum will exactly answer what will happen next, my opinion is that this is deliberate dumping of prices before a major purchase of the main players
Actually no ne can say about the future of bitcoin but they are only speaking on their assumption and speculating the price on their own experience, i think still most of the investors are bullish and therefore they are still trying to hold their bitcoin because they are expecting the price of bitcoin to recover very soon.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

If many will remain gullible for fake news that will be a continuous fall. We are all grown up and I don't know why there are too many people in the community that are believing news that aren't real.

^ This, all of what you said are true and if everyone believes on bitcoin and remains to be faithful and keep on holding the price will soon rise. People will never realize what's the real news and the fake ones, they are literally taking every published news without basis.

Perhaps some of the people in the community that is how they think and it is hard to improve our self if we believe already in the news coming out we dont know wether it is fake or real news, i think bitcoin will not continue to fall.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

Well obviously op, this is something that we just cannot prevent or is totally out of our hands. We will never really be able to know what will happen tomorrow so we cannot really prevent anything bad from happening. All we can do for now is just speculate and just rely on our own instincts and hope that we will reach to a course of action that we will never regret in the future. But if I were you, I would not sell. Because of all the years that have passed, bitcoin and all the other altcoins have been going through almost the same patterns every year. Which is why I believe that sooner or later this storm will be over. Just have the mindset "price dipping? buy. Dipping again? Buy again and so on." Of course do this with due analysis. Although with bitcoins, the pattern is easy to follow, Always make sure that you invest in the right altcoins if you are an altcoin investor.

hope this puts your mind at ease. good luck.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

Reason it had no buy-back support at 10k was because people didn't expect short term returns in the last two weeks before Chinese new-year. (16th feb)

Can't really blaim them either. But i'm more with long-term investing.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

I think bitcoin price will continue trend to falling down again because a lot of bad news about bitcoin.
Some issue a lot of country will ban bitcoin so btc price falling down.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

I am very surprised by the price of the bitcoin now, too fluctuating. I think too much of the bitcoin owner panicked and chose to sell their bitcoin. Or there's the manipulation of prices that covet price bitcoin becomes low.
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

bitcoin price fall down again . I think this month bitcoin price will continue this situation. Slowly price rise then slowly fall . This dropping reason some countries ban bitcoin coin . They try to legalising on bitcoin investments. Many investors panic bitcoin investment.
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

You need to keep in mind it can keep going down until 16 february (chinese new year). But you can also miss the boat if you wait too long to buy the dip.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

The great explosion might not happen, but the crypto will start growing these days again, I suppose the market has already reached the bottom. The time to climb up is coming very soon. Cryptocurrency will start gaining again.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

The great explosion might not happen, but the crypto will start growing these days again, I suppose the market has already reached the bottom. The time to climb up is coming very soon. Cryptocurrency will start gaining again.
Explosion of crypto market takes place quite often. Same time growth is happening with bitcoin, as more people and marketplace prioritize even when they are under hard regulations. Even now the price has fallen low, but it will surely retain which is the fact with the cryptocurrency.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Explosion of crypto market takes place quite often. Same time growth is happening with bitcoin, as more people and marketplace prioritize even when they are under hard regulations. Even now the price has fallen low, but it will surely retain which is the fact with the cryptocurrency.
After the crisis happen in india about banning cryptocurrency i'm sure the price of bitcoin will burst increase just keep hodl if you panic selling you will be lose.. The movement of the price these days is normal just keep in mind that sooner or later the price could be change and bitcoin is always come as a surprise.
The movement of the price still the same as the old movement and i think this coming march we will see a big jump its value..
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

After the crisis happen in india about banning cryptocurrency i'm sure the price of bitcoin will burst increase just keep hodl if you panic selling you will be lose.. The movement of the price these days is normal just keep in mind that sooner or later the price could be change and bitcoin is always come as a surprise.
The movement of the price still the same as the old movement and i think this coming march we will see a big jump its value..
Yes some bad news are caousing bitcoin price to decrease, but hope that this decrease will not contineu for a long time and very soon bitcoin market will gain its value back, we just need to hold our bitcoin fermly and we will see a good price increasing in bitcoin very soon. In fact still bitcoin has too much potential in its price to increase.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Well, if all of the holders of bitcoin are really going to panic because of the fake news then it is really going to gradually down in its price. We should always be patient,postive and calm. If there's something happening in the cryptocurrency,instead of relying on fake news,we should be more positive because crypto currency is getting more popular than before and many people are getting interested investing with it.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

Ah now bitcoin fall bellow 8000$ i dunno it will stop falling or not. Because many country regulation against bitcoin trading as an investment. I always see the movement of chart in market. it will not effect to much for me because i invest in coin a little but money still money i wish i could bring back my capital even no profit.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

Hold steady.
If you're new and you're starting to panic, please see my Don't Panic thread Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867333

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

Currently, Bitcoin prices have dropped to about $ 8,000 and I have not seen signs of recovery. Investors are considering investing in Bitcoin in price manipulation worries and asset bubble. Many new investors, who saw the decline in Bitcoin value, were quick to sell to avoid losses, which made Bitcoin go down.. Maybe it will drop further but in the near future, I think it will come back with strong growth because the potential of Bitcoin is very good.
louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

Currently, Bitcoin prices have dropped to about $ 8,000 and I have not seen signs of recovery. Investors are considering investing in Bitcoin in price manipulation worries and asset bubble. Many new investors, who saw the decline in Bitcoin value, were quick to sell to avoid losses, which made Bitcoin go down.. Maybe it will drop further but in the near future, I think it will come back with strong growth because the potential of Bitcoin is very good.

With the current price of BTC that is below $8K as of this writing, I would say that this trend is normally temporary and many of those investors should not panic as this will be back on track in the coming months. Probably soaring progressively to the point where you will be amazed of the impact since based on historical data, the downtrend is just part of the movement in the cryptocurrency BTC market. I guess, this may still go down a bit but would speculate that it will not go beyond $7K mark and hopefully the price will recover soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
martin1221

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

Bitcoin investors i think shifted to other coins, thats why it has been dump. But i have faith also to bitcoin that it will increase as days goes pass. As much as there is new buyers, faith is always there
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

As we all know, bitcoin price increases and decreases as time goes by.
It will not fall forever. When the time comes that it increases, it has a very high price.
The demand for bitcoin is rising and so is its price.
SpyX

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

I didn't think it will fall this much... It's the correction for our end of 2017th year, but it's an hard correction now. Bellow 8k$ is bad, I watch on some telegrams that if it break the 7600 supports, it will fall to 5000$ range. I understand the FUD from India, but in other time we've Japan which has officialy accept bitcoins as a legal payment method, and nobody talks about it. I think this kind of news, of country accepted and legalized bitcoins can pump the actual cost of it...
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

Now there is a good drawdown, but do not worry about the guys, because everything will return to its places, the lower it falls, the stronger it shoots))
So what are we waiting for)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Kilomans

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

There is a struggle for the level of 8000. Just in that zone of protorgovki, about which many times spoke - 7500-8500.
Below .. Below I see one last objective support zone - 6000 (more precisely, the area of 6000-6500). Care and consolidation deeper will already be within the framework of my forecasts and market theory of the last 4-5 months - it will be necessary to review the overall global trend and trends.
sentinus

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

It is going down and down. I wonder wher it will stop decreasing. Every holders believe to increase but when? No chance except wait.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

Bitcoin will continue to fall until the market correction is over. I think it will take another 1-2 weeks. And we will see another price for bitcoin about 5-6 thousand dollars. Then growth will follow. But this is my opinion.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

Market is shaking out weak emotional traders.

People are selling until they don't.
There are traders as well as investors who have previously invested their money into bitcoin but right now, most of them are taking their money out this business as they have lost the hope of making something good out of that. Other than this, due to ban imposed in certain countries have also resulted in the downfall in the market value of bitcoin. It may continue to fall in the coming days as well.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

Bitcoin Price is continue hitting the floor, bitcoin price is very low and if there are many user keep holding there bitcoin instead of spending it, bitcoin price still drooping its price because the demand of bitcoin is decreasing because of that things, and the demand of bitcoin has a control to the price of bitcoin its because price and demand is directly proportional so if the demands is low the price is also low.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

bitcoin price fall down again . I think this month bitcoin price will continue this situation. Slowly price rise then slowly fall . This dropping reason some countries ban bitcoin coin . They try to legalising on bitcoin investments. Many investors panic bitcoin investment.

As for me I guess that its price will be stabilized, and the biggest falls are over. The next following days and the first decade of February will be the best time to hold BTC and alts to understand what to do next.
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

The Cryptocurrency market is volatile right now and all positive and negative news will create some impact on the market and it will see up and down in future. I am not a financial adviser and this is not a financial advice but what I think is the cryptocurrency market is just started. We are going to see some more development in future and increase in market capitalization.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

Most likely, all this fall will probably continue until the spring of this year, because many say that it is after the Chinese New Year that the whole story should end, so perhaps it's worth to hurry up with the purchases. Although there is not a clear situation every day.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

As for me I guess that its price will be stabilized, and the biggest falls are over. The next following days and the first decade of February will be the best time to hold BTC and alts to understand what to do next.

Nowadays bitcoin rumor increase. So that's the reason for down the bitcoin and some country pan the coin. Some people use the media to spread the  rumor. So some people fear for the bitcoin rate. So Some people try to pane the coins. But the coin is the future currency.
It's helpful to stop the scammer for the people future growth. So people will be growth country economy will be growth and connect the other country people for the future business process. 
Mihan

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

I support. my opinion is that this is a drop, it's just a game for a slide and soon all the coins will return to their prices, and perhaps (most likely) will soar even higher
Mihan

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

i think bitcoin will not fall anymore and will startip up soon
According to all forecasts, a little more will fall, but this is a temporary phenomenon, and then there will be a sharp jump to the top. promise up to 60k
svobodnyi

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Bitcoin can fall to 5000. It is difficult to predict yet. Trend is downward. If the 7000 support line survives, then there must be growth!

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

There is just a lot of FUD for Bitcoin right now, dont worry guys. After every FUD comes a big bounce and maybe a new ATH sooner or later! So I am just holding and I watch the show while laughing over that huge panic in the market right now. We already saw this multiple times in the past!
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:37:52 PM

I think the deepest price bitcoin would reach is $5,000. At that rate I think it will begin to bounce back and climb again and will make another all time high before mid of this year.

IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

I think Bitcoin will continue to fall for couple more weeks. The price will drop to 5500$-6000$ before settle down. By the end of the month we will have positive movement.

Tylev

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

Bitcoin started to fall for several reasons at once. For me, the main reason for the decrease in popularity of bitcoin is its shortcomings with limited scalability, slowness of transactions and high fees. Along with other reasons, this is the main reason why people stopped investing heavily in bitcoin, and began to be interested in investing their money in altcoyins.
In my opinion, until the shortcomings of bitcoin are not eliminated, it is unlikely that it will rise well in price.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

Bitcoin might hit the ground few hours from now so we need to be careful,it is do or die moment for bitcoin because it might reach the ema200 and ma200 which would be the first time for bitcoin's history and that means it might collapse and be replaced by ethereum which is better because ethereum has more stable price movement than bitcoin,trailing cutlosses should be done properly so we can prevent big loss.

shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Now Bitcoin BTC falling today, but as my opinion future of Bitcoin will bright. Because Bitcoin is a king of crypto market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:45:22 AM

yesterday was a good day for bitcoin and cryptocureency as a whole. US Senate hearing on regulating cryptocurrencies came up with some positive steps towards crypto. They are not looking to regulate it as of now as our market is not that vast at the moment.

Though they did mention to cut down the frauds happening in ICOS(which indeed is needed).

so yes overall i think market will gain momentum from here on and we can see 10k$ bitcoin soon Smiley
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

This thing that happen for me is but just a temporary there are also things that affect its falling and rising we may never fully know what it is but the important thing is we hold on and keep believing that it will not totally be down to the extend of closing but rather it will get high again, the value of it will raise just the we expect it.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:05:54 AM

The price in the market is always depending on the demand and supply of every coin, the value of all the cyrptocurrency today is decreasing because altcoins price is scaled to bitcoins, try to invest right now while the market is at down time and do not worry cause it will just go back to normal after a few months.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: