Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin BTC falling today? Will it continue to fall?  (Read 651 times)
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

but what are the news that people react to?
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

People are doing selling in bitcoin now because they feared with fake news that indian government banned bitcoin and other side south korea also banned Bitcoin. And some big whales active behind this fall so that they can buy bitcoin at lower level. I think bitcoin will recover like rocket at $8000 level as this panic selling stops. And I will also hold my bitcoin and altcoin for good gain.

SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

I think it needs to touch the support line @ 7800 USD in order to grow again.

We are getting pretty close to that now. 8,105 on coinbase currently. I'm thinking about jumping back in soon but then it will probably go to 6k lol

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sjonnebonbon01

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

watch it first, ideal play is to touch it, bounce, touch it again so you will see a confirmed support level. Good luck!
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Today, bitcoin falling 8696$ on coinmarketcap, will it continues to fall? do you think about this?
well it depends bitcoin is falling now so this time is the best to invest, because in my observation the more falling the more higher in the next months or week so maybe this is the time to make an investment..
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:52:58 AM

I think it will continue to go deep because of fake news. Newbies sell their bitcoin because of fear and whales are taking advantage of it. If you have extra cash try to catch at 8k$-7k$ and if it goes beyond men were in big trouble but catch again into deepest. We used to see green graph and massive pumps this previous month. But were not used to see red graph for 1 week and  it feels like one year. If you lose now hold and dont sell your bitcoin. But if your brave sell it and buy on lower.
Vaerros

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

People are doing selling in bitcoin now because they feared with fake news that indian government banned bitcoin and other side south korea also banned Bitcoin. And some big whales active behind this fall so that they can buy bitcoin at lower level. I think bitcoin will recover like rocket at $8000 level as this panic selling stops. And I will also hold my bitcoin and altcoin for good gain.

Thanks a lot!
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

Today, bitcoin falling 8696$ on coinmarketcap, will it continues to fall? do you think about this?
It all depends on how long we will continue to succumb to panic? If this continues, then the collapse is not avoided.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

I thought that it will dip just last week so i invest. Now I am doomed because it keeps on falling. So for now, I just keep on holding on what i have.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

I think this is a temporary phenomenon! Was the holidays !now the Asian market during the holidays !so soon everything should return to normal!
yes thats right leta just wait for further announcement and let see if still bitcoin will continue to fall but i hope it will increase again

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Looking at the current market situation with the price down, you do not need to be too panicked at the current price, for you this is a golden opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as possible, if I think bitcoin price in next month the price will rise higher, so you will benefit more.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

whales want to cash out and buy again when price dip , everyone same as you spread fud and all of them panic sell their coins, stop fud and wait for price increse again , don't sell at losses

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

I think it will still fall, because recently have too many negative FUD, such as South Korea, China, India, government regulation, the Japanese exchange stolen, facebook prohibits ICO advertising, etc., when the market began to panic, so a bad news is likely to lead to fall sharply.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

According to experts, we can expect BTC to settle on $5000, then it will pump back like it has every year by 250% , 1000%

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

As expected, questions like this will create panic on many people hodling crypto. Be wise, we our now on a digital generation meaning digital cryptocurrency may fall but surely will never die. Once people realize the price is to low and start to invest again price will surely go up.
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Since BTC has already reached $7k now, This will go down until $5k before it will go up again. Before I only predicted it to go down until $8k but since it is still going down until now, There is a lot of reason for me to think it will reach $5k but not lower than that. For those who have bitcoins bought when it was like $15k hold on to those coins and do not panic sell those coins it will go back to $15k in the coming months.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

The reason why it is going down right now is because of some people are selling their btc right away because they are afraid that the prices are very low and scared that it will vanish soon. But for me if you are dealing with this kind of industry you must trust the technology. Everything happens for a reason and by that I must say that even though the prices are falling, i believe that soon it will pump, just trust the process.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

do not panic, because panic and sell btc will make the btc go down, otherwise there may be something that will happen. if you have the capital to prepare it to buy later may be back up later
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Bitcoin is in the red zone for a few months already, its price once go up to 16000 usd now it is on 8696 usd as you said. For me the best advice that i can give to you if you have bitcoin or any kind of altcoin, just hold it, don't panic sell them and by that is is also the reason why the prices are going down especially bitcoin because people tend to sell their coins. In this kind of industry, this market needs trust from us, it is through technology and if you trust technology and do its work, it will do its work but it takes time ofcouse, all we need to do is just trust, and never stop having a positive mindset.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

This situation is the masterpiece of the some people who think panic sell can save their economic situation. All they have is a huge loss, congratulations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: