Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin BTC falling today? Will it continue to fall?  (Read 638 times)
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

I think this is a common phenomenon for rising too fast then it will quickly also descend. This phenomenon can be exploited by some people to take profit if they react in right time. If too late, there should be used risk management either averaging or cut lost or others based on the analysis. However, the price prediction will fall as I think the price trend from January shown that.
But this falling will some certain time to rise with several percentage then fall again until reach the bottom value.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

Seeing the current market situation with price drops to $ 8k, actually you do not need to panic at current prices, in fact this is an opportunity to buy as much, I think bitcoin prices in the months ahead will be increased back.
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

Market is shaking out weak emotional traders.

People are selling until they don't.

Money Is Information
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

It’s already testing 7.5k wall. 10k was an important support point and when it got destroyed it fall so quickly these numbers. We have another support point here. We will see if it will destroyed too. It’s better to stay cool and stop panicking.
Sjonnebonbon01

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

It’s already testing 7.5k wall. 10k was an important support point and when it got destroyed it fall so quickly these numbers. We have another support point here. We will see if it will destroyed too. It’s better to stay cool and stop panicking.

It bounced right off with +1.000 USD, interesting to see if we can retest that support line to confirm
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

What's with the panic? Holders and traders should stand firm and keep their coins. It is always like this throughout the history of bitcoins, those who have weak heart, will just help bitcoin to fall. Only those who been here for a long time will understand the inflation.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

One of the reasons why bitcoin is falling today because of some countries that banned bitcoin in transactions such as in Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam and others. Based on the financial analysts, the plunge records of bitcoin now is a good news because this is just a bitcoin correction, which means that it will increase $30,000 this year 2018 and people should not panic selling.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Today, bitcoin falling 8696$ on coinmarketcap, will it continues to fall? do you think about this?

It might go on falling, but the decrease process will not last longer than a week or two (probably the fall will stop even earlier). It is all the affect of the news about crypto bans in China, Korea and India.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

BTC has an explosion tomorrow, so we need to keep BTC in your hand.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

unfortunately no one in this forum will exactly answer what will happen next, my opinion is that this is deliberate dumping of prices before a major purchase of the main players
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:13 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 03:58:14 PM by Zocadas

Did I miss something? Was Bitcoin replaced by a fork or why are there suddenly several threads about Bitcoin in altcoin section ?
( ...like this one - you should move your thread to Trading Discussion)

There were several reasons like price manipulation by big players, battles from banks and governments and tether mysterium, that caused fast spike and sudden drop. Independent from the point, where Bitcoin will cummute in, it will stabilize and continue its natural way up, as soon as people will realize the true worth of the most innovative financial development.
Ric8

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

bitcoin price has plunged by about $25billion in the past 24 hours and the cryptocurrency looks set to suffer another disappointing day on the markets. But why is bitcoin (BTC) falling today?
Bitcoin in India: Has India just destroyed Bitcoin? Will BTC crash? Bitcoin price BOOST: 'Growing pains!' Bitcoin crash is 'HEALTHY'.The drop followed comments made by India’s Minister of Finance, Arun Jaitley, that the Indian government does not consider cryptocurrencies legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system.
I can say that India are not banning bitcoin, only not considering bitcoin as payment system. People are scare then they sold bitcoin in lose.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Its quite sad but we all hope that it will rise again.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Don't panic for falling price of Bitcoin maybe bitcoin is in setback situation for now but prepare for the comeback of this coin. The price will surely goes high
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

maybe bitcoin will continue to drop to 5000 $ -6000 $ but it is too late for me to cut losses, so all I can do is HOLD and hope the bitcoin price will come back again, good luck everyone

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

I think that in the worst case btc will down till 5k$...but this is a normal thing and we don't need to panic

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

Some people will leave crypto in time like this, especially for them that just knew about crypto, they will not wait any longer to fight, in that time crypto lovers will decrease. And how crypto so ot will has so many interested person of course one of the way is pump the price. And in that time we that still hold the coins will take the much profit. And There are so much informations that it just trend.

Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

unfortunately no one in this forum will exactly answer what will happen next, my opinion is that this is deliberate dumping of prices before a major purchase of the main players
Actually no ne can say about the future of bitcoin but they are only speaking on their assumption and speculating the price on their own experience, i think still most of the investors are bullish and therefore they are still trying to hold their bitcoin because they are expecting the price of bitcoin to recover very soon.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

Today, bitcoin falling 8696$ on coinmarketcap, will it continues to fall? do you think about this?
If many will remain gullible for fake news that will be a continuous fall. We are all grown up and I don't know why there are too many people in the community that are believing news that aren't real.
If people start to panic and sell, it will go further down.

If people act sensibly and understand to differentiate the fake news from real, it will move sideways.

If people believe in the future of this technology, it will rise.
^ This, all of what you said are true and if everyone believes on bitcoin and remains to be faithful and keep on holding the price will soon rise. People will never realize what's the real news and the fake ones, they are literally taking every published news without basis.

Perhaps some of the people in the community that is how they think and it is hard to improve our self if we believe already in the news coming out we dont know wether it is fake or real news, i think bitcoin will not continue to fall.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

Well obviously op, this is something that we just cannot prevent or is totally out of our hands. We will never really be able to know what will happen tomorrow so we cannot really prevent anything bad from happening. All we can do for now is just speculate and just rely on our own instincts and hope that we will reach to a course of action that we will never regret in the future. But if I were you, I would not sell. Because of all the years that have passed, bitcoin and all the other altcoins have been going through almost the same patterns every year. Which is why I believe that sooner or later this storm will be over. Just have the mindset "price dipping? buy. Dipping again? Buy again and so on." Of course do this with due analysis. Although with bitcoins, the pattern is easy to follow, Always make sure that you invest in the right altcoins if you are an altcoin investor.

hope this puts your mind at ease. good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: