Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
cho99 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

you are correct but i do believe that negative news (or mainly FUD) has always been a secondary force that helped the drop but it never caused it. the market makers get the dumping started and as price falls other traders join in with stop loss,... and then the FUD starts coming out and the weak hands panic sell making the dip bigger.

as you can see there was a lot of buys happening around $10k even with all the FUD and all the dumps that happened. but in the end the pressure of the dump was bigger than the strength of the total buys so it broke down.

There is a FOMO brewing...
cho99 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

you are correct but i do believe that negative news (or mainly FUD) has always been a secondary force that helped the drop but it never caused it. the market makers get the dumping started and as price falls other traders join in with stop loss,... and then the FUD starts coming out and the weak hands panic sell making the dip bigger.

as you can see there was a lot of buys happening around $10k even with all the FUD and all the dumps that happened. but in the end the pressure of the dump was bigger than the strength of the total buys so it broke down.
I know that a lot of people were just waiting for this price decline under 10 k to start buying but I can't see improving on the global market cap , as you can see we lost more than 100 billion-dollar in just 2 days so I wonder where are those buyers , we need fresh money dude , new participants and investors , the prices will not takeoff again from this point if we don't have new investments on the field . We need people who truly believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies not only people looking for easy money for short term . I'm a believer , I'm holding my coins , I will not sell and I will buy more . This is the mentality that we need .

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

I know that a lot of people were just waiting for this price decline under 10 k to start buying but I can't see improving on the global market cap , as you can see we lost more than 100 billion-dollar in just 2 days so I wonder where are those buyers , we need fresh money dude , new participants and investors , the prices will not takeoff again from this point if we don't have new investments on the field . We need people who truly believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies not only people looking for easy money for short term . I'm a believer , I'm holding my coins , I will not sell and I will buy more . This is the mentality that we need .

That's what you get with the crowd that joins bitcoin nowadays. They aren't believers, they aren't holders, they don't even care about bitcoin.
Just about the quick profits.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

It's only a problem if you bought high.

sent from my X6
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .

Actually, that bad news from Indian is not a bad news completely. It was misinterpreted by the media channels and then spread on social media. Actually, the Government made announcement like starting its own crypto coin. I think regarding regulating the coin, they will just remain silent on this and let it continue. You are right about the fact that people follow rumors. Most of these people sell in loss as well.
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

This is the fact for the world. We could not blame them.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 07:32:24 AM by speem28

Their ignorance and emotional capability to handle such news is the real problem. They easily get swayed by news or rumors about cryptocurrencies that in a result, is forcing their hands to let go of their assets and later on, regret the decisions they made because the coin that they have let go, recovered and started increasing folds that before. I guess they had to learn this lesson the hard way so that they will never make the same mistakes twice.
Angela567

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:47:36 AM

The real reason no one has yet analyzed, but I think with some countries recently banned bitcoin news.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

I can only guess what is going in the minds of those investors, who bought Bitcoin for very high prices. They have now nothing to do but to wait; otherwise the loss will be sufficient. I bought BTC earlier, and I am holding it waiting also for the better times.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

I also think you're right, too much negative FUD has led to a big drop in the entire cryptocurrency market.
That means there is a big bubble, and I think it will continue to fall until these people give up on the cryptocurrency market.

Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Korean FUD bro, Korean FUD...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cho99 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

I can only guess what is going in the minds of those investors, who bought Bitcoin for very high prices. They have now nothing to do but to wait; otherwise the loss will be sufficient. I bought BTC earlier, and I am holding it waiting also for the better times.
Those investors who bought bitcoin at high price they believed that bitcoin will go higher even if that was 20 k when they bought , if they still believe on bitcoin even with this crash so let it be , if they don't believe no more they can sell , lose more than half of their money , and what they can do better is walking away for ever from cryptocurrencies because we don't need those kids

Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

Well, it's safe to assume that not everyone who trades in bitcoin believes in it. You're right most people dont do their own reading. A lot of people are just in it for the easy bucks. They dont bother to understand what BTC is or its implication in society. It is possible those people who panic sell because of a single bad article are part of the population that are just in it for the short term run. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:56:05 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 03:29:43 PM by ladydark

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
The main reason for this price fall is due to FUD about India banning bitcoin and Chinese investors selling their bitcoins in a hurry to get cash to celebrate their Lunar year.

Its very unfortunate that we have huge numbers of people who do panic selling and we couldn't avoid them.Media is also one of the reason for false interpretation of that news from India.Once again, big whales would have bought huge number of bitcoins.

superbtc4376

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:15:59 AM

The main reason for this price fall is due to FUD about India banning bitcoin and Chinese investors selling their bitcoins in a hurry to get cash to celebrate their Lunar year.

Seriously? How much is used for Lunar year?

Who's Chinese here?!
Rulelies

Activity: 277

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

That is what big time ignorance can cause. Hopefully by the time they sell all their coins, they won't be disturbing the prices anymore

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
superbtc4376

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

All of wall street and Warren Buffett reads that phony crypto news and believe it.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

All of wall street and Warren Buffett reads that phony crypto news and believe it.

Yes, warren has a very good outlook on investing, but doesn't know much about cryptocurrency  Wink
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

The recent news about bitcoin is about its plunge value. Most of the headlines about bitcoins are negatives lately and it seems that it is not yet finished and it is expected that the value of it will shift unpredictably. Some financial expert's advice other investors not to fully trust bitcoin because it has fallen below $9,000 but at the same time there are some financial analysts that keep on saying that the falling value of bitcoin is a good news because it will attract other investors to invest with bitcoin and will be the reason to increase and reached $30,000 this year 2018.  They even said that in the future, it will reach $1 Million.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: