Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:38:02 AM

I think it is true that the fall in price of Bitcoin is a big problem. Its price stability is very low because of which the users are worried. I hope the Bitcoin authorities will take the right course and give benefit to the users.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

FUD will always make some weak investors to sell off their investments and later regret it thats a human nature, we can only see the consequences of our actions after it happened already. Actually they are somehow to blame for having such mind because of lack of knowledge in crypto world, they are not aware how it really works or someone just told them investing in cryptos will give them good fortune in an instant, thats the usual thinking of those newbies in cryptos.

emath7

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

There is intense pressure on bitcoin. People recognize Bitcoin as illegal money. Do not be ignorant. Bitcoin is the first digital currency. There may be some defects and incomplete sides. But these aspects can not destroy the good sides of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is being used as a payment tool for everyday tasks. People can handle their business without needing a bank.
The first ones always have flaws. But over time, these defects are corrected. This is not just for Bitcoin. This is the case with every area we compare.
   The transaction fee was very high at Bitcoin last year and the transaction speed was slow. But thanks to LightingNetwork, that changed. At this time, some crypto money transfers are applying the billing system ...
   The deficiencies always happen. The important point is to close the gap. When there is a defect, the system can not be completely closed. This is bullshit. The missing side is repaired. This is what it is...
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

The new news about Bitcoin is about the value of the trap. Most of the news headlines about Bitcoin lately are Negative and seemingly unfinished and hopefully their value will shift unexpectedly. Their ignorance and emotional ability to handle such news is a real issue. They are easily affected by news or rumors about Cryptocurrency that produce, forcing their hands to release their assets and then regretting the decisions they make because of the coins they release.
Kriptomen_51

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

There is no significant rebound yet, after panic sales, the recovery took place at $ 500-700, and sales continued again.The volume of short positions with the expectation of falling prices again began to grow and are at the maximum levels for the last 3 months.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .

Agree with you.
I believe in bitcoin and hold my BTC.
Also I can say that many news are fake.. and people think that is real Sad
Don't panic..
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

I also agree with your opinion when prices up some people waiting for when the price down and they want to buy that time . on the other hand fud and panic sale also major reason for price down .
Yeah it is human nature they use become worry about minor things and the same they do with bitcoin, they get effect by the fake news and fads about bitcoin decreasing price, they become impatient and finally they sell at panic price and suffer lose, after few months when they see price increasing then they feel how bad they have done but no use to cry over spilt milk so it’s better have patience don’t sell at panic, it causes the price down.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Bitcoin took large pump from 6000 dollars to 20 thousand dollars so the price correction look bit unrealistic for some period of time but the price drop is clear indication how the market is reacting towards the opportunity to invest
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

If we talk about the prospects for the recovery of the market and the transition to an increase in the cost of crypto and Bitcoin in particular. That's the reason for this will be the emergence of positive news. As soon as the press information about the changes that can stimulate the market, prices will go up. It remains only to wait.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
What you are saying is true but it is going to be impossible to keep people like that outside of the community, as long as you have money and you're willing to risk it you can buy bitcoin, and as long as you have bitcoins you have all the right to sell it whenever you want even if by doing so you lose money, in fact you should be glad that there are people like that in the community because we are the ones that earn money while they are the ones that lose it.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

the reason of bitcoin price decreased is, bitcoin need to be corrected back because the spiked value on last year.
when bitcoin price increase very high, it will be falling later because many peoples will sell it when the price far higher than when they bought.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

Bitcoin took large pump from 6000 dollars to 20 thousand dollars so the price correction look bit unrealistic for some period of time but the price drop is clear indication how the market is reacting towards the opportunity to invest
This happens usually when price reached all time high it reflects needs for corrections. When their is buying their is selling for the traders to take profit. Also the real problem those weak hands sell because of panic selling they believes of fuds or bad news.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

The real reason of Bitcoin price decline is the impatience of the newbies, they are not strong enough and they easily get swayed by fear, uncertainties and doubts. They are impatient in waiting for the price to soar high, impatient to wait for gain their desire profit that leads them into doing certain actions that may cause more lose or worsen the situation like adding to the dump and contribute to the further decline of the price.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Yes the new investors contribute nothing to bitcoin.They just start investing in bitcoin when its price rises due to FOMO and whenever they face even a small price dip,immediately they fly off selling their bitcoins making its price more unstable thus increasing its volatile nature.

They are not even interested to know even how bitcoin works and is its previous history about.When bitcoin price starts falling,big whales dump their bitcoins making the price to fall more.These actions make bitcoin price to reach a lower bottom price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

The immature market, and brand new revolutionary technology. I believe that has a part in the volatility especially a big dump/correction. I'm pretty sure in the future when many people already boringly well-understood Bitcoin as a 'financial asset', the price will stabilize.
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

随着认可比特币的人越来越多,它的价格仍会继续水涨船高。虽然历经多次大跌,长线来说,那都是小曲折。
veridical

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

I think that the price flies down because of illiteracy of investors. Many even have no idea of the truth or no rumors that have reached them. Before taking any action, you need to recheck the information received, consider and take a weighted decision.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Honestly, I think you are right because they don't know the value of bitcoin
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

FUD was created to destabilize Bitcoin's price, due to its conflict with government, financial institutions and Banks.

and FUD also make beginners in Bitcoin trade to be acknowledged and suffered losses because of the Stop Loss.

Believe me, Bitcoin will continue to rise as demand for many traders.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

Yes I agree and understand your sentimenta. Bitcoin users mus be knowledgeable on when to sell, all these panic selling is one of the cost of bitcoin price drop. Users must be intelligent and strategic. Also, fake news are everywhere even biased news so we cannot blame some of the pwoplw who really believe in them, I just hope that good news about bitcoin will also come out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: