Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
Chopmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

We cannot blame them, most holder are just holding simply because they thought that bitcoin is all about pumping. They just go with the trend not realizing why they are doing what they are doing. I remember few months where the hype is so high, tge number of people I know whose investing doubled and multiplied. Most people think that holding bitcoin will make them instant millionaire, this people has to be reoriented.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

I can wholesomely shares from your class of thoughts because so many are actually lazy and are thereby doom of Bitcoin authenticity, which is totally a wrong idea. If we must succeed with Bitcoin in order to achieve the primary objective of Bitcoin becoming one of the top most essential on line currency in every nation as a medium for exchange of goods and services, we must avoid the erroneous believe of making profit alone out of Bitcoin deals, that should be a secondary issue. Because listening to FUDs like the one from Indian for instance brings Bitcoin values declinity when everyone starts to dump, this is the time we can make holds without panic, then the consequence shall favor us.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

The real problem was the insanely high amount of investors during 2017.Before this the price of bitcoin was steadily rising and then the price spike hit and the demand went through the roof.Now the price of bitcoin is overvalued compared to what it would have grown to when tracing the trendline from before this.Many people have invested their money in botcoin and they haven't known more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.Don't invest your money in bitcoin if you have no  enough knowledge about bitcoin.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:18:26 PM

I think the real problem if the price down is fud and scam news . also panic sale can create price drops . when price up definitely any time market correction start so its a normal nature of this market .
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

I totally agree with your thoughts because so many are actually lazy and are
 thereby doom of Bitcoin authenticity, which is totally a wrong.
But in other sense we have to accept the fact also because there will always be a lot of people
without understanding the importance of news, will show panicand it will result in sell of bitcoin
and market will go down. Before taking the any stepson Bitcoin people should consider the fact in a deeper way so that
crypto currency market will get rid of FUDs.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
This is almost true t all new investoes in this industry. A lot of which are driven by the fact that bitcoin is very prfitable now and they are seizing every opportunity to gain money. That's why they are investing on bitcoin anmd other established cryptocurrencies nowadays.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
The real problem of bitcoin decline is the cyber attack and fake newses. And the another reason for the price decline is when the countries ban the crypto currencies.  When they ban the cryptos then the price of the crypto declines to its maximum and they have to face a huge loss.
Goldenprog

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

in my opinion, because there's a big mafia playing, selling all the bitcoins they've earned from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of bitcoin down,Many HYIP sites underwent bitcoin investments that led to a scam, and now it's time for scammers to sell bitcoin from their scam.so, at the core of the above answer, bitcoin prices dropped due to the act of coin "a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run away.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

Looks like a bitcoin problem is a panicked person who throws his coins at a low price when meilhat market conditions. They are people who do not believe in bitcoin, but are trying to profit from bitcoin. Supposedly if such a person can be patient and not panic, bitcoin will easily grow and continue to rise in price.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

I think the majority of people who join the bitcoin community nowadays are in just to invest with the hope of double or triple the money they invested into it. Most of them are not believers of bitcoin and normally do not understand the main ideas behind the creation of bitcoin. Such people are easily influenced by negative remarks they hear from the media..... 
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

very many interesting opinions on this topic! but I have my own: I'm sure that the drop in the price of bitcoin - who needs it! While little cryptology - they are regulated by whales with large wallets! it is whales that raise or lower prices when they need it or when it is profitable for them! but soon after minimal regulation by the state, a large number of people will come and capitalization will grow! and then at the expense of large volumes, there will be no sharp jumps in the price!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

It's not a problem, they care about it just for profit
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Crypto currency is not controlled by individual organizations or individuals. This is its essence. The digital currency solves the problem of the intermediary in financial transactions. Money moves from one point to another without the participation of banks. So, in order to ban bitcoins, governments should completely disconnect the Internet. It is very unlikely that regulators will resort to this method. these and some other problems contribute to a real reduction in the cost of bitcoin.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

With this situation, you just have to accept it. We can not change anything in this situation. There will always be a lot of people.
Cryptogenes

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

Truly the problem has always been the fact that some people in crypto do not fully trust in it. I have heard a lot of people are comments like "What if I wake up and crypto is dead?" These are some of the week hands we have in crypto and these people will just sell their bitcoins anytime they are fed with fake news. We should understand that no one can stop bitcoin unless you are prepared to stop the internet. Let's hold on tight.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

I also think like that, the price of bitcoin and altcoin to go down because those who do not have the nature of patience and have the fear of loss because of seeing the market price decreased which caused by news that is not good for bitcoin. they are beginners who do not have more knowledge about crypto currency trading that will drop the market price because they sell bitcoin and altcoin at cheap prices.

TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

There is some truth in your words. Indeed, many people come to the crypto market without understanding the basic concepts and then act spontaneously giving in to panic even to the pain of people.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

The only method that has the strong powers is, as always, the fear: they make believe that it is dead while they are bringing it to the level for them to be "manageable".
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:25:54 PM

That is just one chip of what could really be happening.

Here is mine.
The investment is divided. Unlike before, you have to pick with BTC ETH LTC and just those altcoins.
Now we have ICO's from ERC-20, smart contracts. This happened and people became a real investor. They want to be part of something or they want money in just a couple of months.
I know we all want money but it became so enormous now that bitcoin just became a way so that they could buy those tokens.
How much money is it when you subtract the total amount for bitcoin versus a lot of tokens?
Really big amount of money.
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

The current number of investors is high during the 2017 period. Previously the bitcoin price continued to increase and then the price hikes struck and much demand reached through the clouds. Now the bitcoin price is rising compared to what will develop instantly traceable from before it existed. As long as the bubbles have burst, the price of the perlajan can be fully scored. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: