Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
jefrihunter

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

i think cryptocurrency holders just afraid about all bad news that spreading. Its normal because their money/investment for their life is in form of cryptocurrency so they are too afraid and probably did wrong decision by sell it in low price and If we talk about the prospects for the recovery of the market and the transition to an increase in the cost of crypto and Bitcoin in particular. That's the reason for this will be the emergence of positive news. As soon as the press information about the changes that can stimulate the market, prices will go up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

I think the real reason for the drop in bitcoin price is not only in lazy people. The market is managed by large investors who can deploy volatility only by one transaction.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

There are various reasons as to why the value of bitcoins keeps on  decreasing. Negative news on the bitcoin let people scared to invest on bitcoins, jamie CEO jp morgan once said that  bitcoins is fraud  while Jamie is a personally involved in the bitcoins. When people hear of bitcoin negative comments on bitcoins they sell their bitcoins due to fear of losing money and they tend to sell bitcoins due to panic and some investors look to invest on alternative crypto currencies to avoid losses from investing on bitcoins.

qiqide

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

The exchange rate of such currency as bitcoin is formed due to active demand, as it is with other currency assets. But since bitcoins have low overall capitalization, the bitcoin rate is heavily influenced by mass hype and big players.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Well, I don't see as the major problem of bitcoin market value decline as for me I believe whale contribute major price decline and government policy is another factors that contribute to the price decline of bitcoin.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:53 PM

The Chinese authorities stepped up measures to implement the previously imposed ban on ICO and use of any foreign platforms for this, which indicates the complete closure of the local market. Taking into account that more than 20% of all crypto-currency investments passed through China, the drop in the rate of all digital assets became a direct response to the introduction of these prohibitions
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

you are correct but i do believe that negative news (or mainly FUD) has always been a secondary force that helped the drop but it never caused it. the market makers get the dumping started and as price falls other traders join in with stop loss,... and then the FUD starts coming out and the weak hands panic sell making the dip bigger.

as you can see there was a lot of buys happening around $10k even with all the FUD and all the dumps that happened. but in the end the pressure of the dump was bigger than the strength of the total buys so it broke down.

I think it is  not the secondary force but it is the major force that drove bitcoin into dumping state. Bitcoin unlike before is famous around the world where in fact some expert says that bitcoin has a great future, making it the most suitable investment for all types or different people, but as bitcoin getting attention there are also many news either bad or good, here in our current time fake news are so imminent , some people Didnt know whenever to believe it or not . The wahles or large investor are the one who can really affect the price of bitcoin , reputation is important and that is one thing people should always look for.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
Most important is that they are new to bitcoin investment and they do not know much of the features of bitcoin and they think that bitcoin is the property of these governments and they think that these governments can take money from us like they are taking other properties from us.
If we educate them on this forum and on other social media about the features of bitcoin and to ensure them that bitcoin is their decentralized property then they will not fear from any news.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

Well, I don't see as the major problem of bitcoin market value decline as for me I believe whale contribute major price decline and government policy is another factors that contribute to the price decline of bitcoin.
Yes that is right that currently there is no such bad news in the market which can cause such a great decrease in bitcoin price, but in fact the investors are a little cautious about the market and hopeful that very soon they will get confidence to invest money in bitcoin.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

one of the problems well when there is a bad news most people are easily panicked
will sell a lot of bitcoin because of bad news or negative gossip
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

There are several factors that are directly responsible for reducing the course of bitcoin. among them state regulation, social networks, as well as any advertising that is not entirely in the hands of bitcoins.
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Such people are weak-handed people, they are panicked at the price of going down, but this is a normal thing in the bitcoin world. the worse they just want to profit fast, they never consider the long term.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
It is not because people are lazy and are not following the news properly, believe it or not all the investors are taking advantage of the market situation and they are making a lot of money in this chaos, it happens in every market and it is nothing new, it is called riding the market and nothing else, it is not about trust it is about the market valuation and there is nothing wrong in taking advantage of either poles.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

I believe that the main reason why bitcoin price decline is because that bitcoin is volatile, and its normal. I think big whales is part of the ones who spread bad news about bitcoin, so that they can harvest bitcoin on the panic seller, so that they can earn big profit when the price increase. Government also part of the decline because its against  to it, because of bitcoin is decentralized, they cant control it, so that they want to destroy it. Big whales and government are some reason why bitcoin price decline.

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

I think that the problem of reducing cost is that these are the laws of the market! There is no constant growth anywhere. In the crypto currency, advertising is also very active and the market is managed by large players!
joshb028

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

I think ignorance has nothing to do in the decline of value of bitcoins. Bad news also about bitcoin i think are not the best reasons. I think bitcoin really needs to have changes to its values from time to time until it can reach the highest value and I think this is to test the patience of members here.
   That is why we the members in bitcoin should not believe on the.rumors about it but instead we have to continue supporting it. We have to believe that bitcoin really has a surprise and it can overcome this rumors about it.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

I think the real problem was the insanely high amount of investors during 2017. Before this the price of bitcoin was steadily rising and then the price spike hit and the demand went through the roof. Now the price of bitcoin is overvalued compared to what it would have grown to when tracing the trendline from before this.
wuencds

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

There are many people who follow the speculation, but these people will bring a lot of money
The development of blockchain and Bitcoin requires funds. These people will bring funds.
They don’t know Bitcoin. They are not believers in Bitcoin, but they cannot be missing.
HaroldFinch

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

There is currently no panic sellimg and actually there wasn't a single seroius one during this downfall. I see that people who bought Bitcoin around 15k$ and many others, just HOLD
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

Although nobody controls bitcoin alone, but his community sometimes makes decisions that affect the operation of the BTC network. For example, to release Fork Cash. In the past the period before the branching of the block was characterized by a decrease in the price of bitcoin, then the value was restored. so many factors affect the price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: