Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real problem of bitcoin price decline  (Read 1409 times)
peter luiz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

I believe that the bad news is that the shark's buoy. Be alert

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CainCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Well, I don't see that as a real problem, in fact the huge price drop is "cleaning" the field from all the people who have jumped on the bandvagon at ATH without having any idea of what they were doing. In a way it's echological, it's natural selection.

Yeah, natural selection Wink That's a good one!  Grin
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

I strongly get you point where you stemming from but i really don't hang all the blame on their ignorant by reason of fake news that really make people dump the coin. I believe there are relatively major problem and reasons behind the decrease in bitcoin price and if we all stick to hodl it will be better.

People should be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency before investing a huge amount so negative speculations should not affect their decisions if they have a good information in their mind.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

The real problem of bitcoin price decline is that more of 50% of cryptocurrency community are most of them ignorant and lazy people , they just follow rumors , they never get news from trusted source , never do research and this what create this panic Sales on the market and this bloody bath that you see right now , they heard about bad news from India so they start selling and never try to understand what was the news and  what is really going on , and did this affects on bitcoin or not , I am sick and tired of those kind of people .
If you don't believe in bitcoin just walk away , we don't need you in our community .
Yes , this is bitter big truth of this field . As we can see that news of ETF , that is only postpone of the planning over the ETF rule to put in September , as this is a very strong thing in the market tool to enter to stabilize the bitcoin price , that means this is normal thing that it will take few more longer time to implement .
And also as an another example we can see that in the ICO rating websites, there most of them high ratings because of the only paid reviews , and people by see those rating get involve in the ICO Investment .
So here people are just looking for the direct any type of the source to see that what the perfect and what is not , but in Actual they are needed to analyse himself about the project very well so that they can make better descion whether to invest in any particular project or not and with which project they should go .
Hope in the future most of these types of lazy people terminated thereself .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

Since the value of cryptocurrency is defined by people's demand, then those people who are immature, less knowledge and weak are one of the reasons behind bitcoin price decline. Through ups and downs that bitcoin experienced, hope that it may be also a lesson that would teach others to adapt and used to it.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

it seems that the main problem why the price of bitcoin falls is because there may be bad news that makes the price of bitconi fall so that traders become panicked and sell it at a cheap price.
Aida Kifle

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:13:07 AM

If you do not research and trust the market, the loss is inevitable.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

I believe that the bad news is that the shark's buoy. Be alert
In different condition, different reasons are there which effect the bitcoin price too much. For example in current time the main issue that caused the bitcoin price to  dump too much is the ETF issue. While some time the huge selling trend also cause the bitcoin price to decrease.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

I think the main problem that makes a lot of rejection of bitcoin is because of the price movements that are so unstable that it can be dangerous when making transactions.
Claude62234567

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

This may be due to the lack of interest from investors to invest in bitcoin at this time, because now maybe investors prefer altcoin as an investment asset, because as we know the prospect of bitcoin price increases is relatively small and sluggish so many investors are starting to switch to altcoins that are faster in the current price increase movement.
hualy2

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

I have always believed that Bitcoin will have a better tomorrow. I have not changed my belief in Bitcoin because of market changes! When I am confused, I will choose to persist!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: