Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear not,bitcoin will rebounce  (Read 1074 times)
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

I agree that bitcoin will rebounce just think of what is bitcoin started.It starts at a low value, as time goes by we've seen its characteristic in terms of value form high to low and rebounce then turn again at low value. Dont be panic have patience and believe that bitcoin will increase its value. For now, its the right time to buy at a low price then if the value will increase then thats the time you can sell it.
Nayaksk

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

Lot of FUD in the market which is creating a lot of panic in market. New investor are always worried with small loss & now they are watching one of the biggest crypto crash.  Bigger crash helps to create a new ATH. So HOLD your position tight & DO Not sell in loss.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

it was able to overcome those crashes and rise up again. in time, bitcoin's value will increase again. so while the value is still low, might as well buy more bitcoins because this is an opportunity. don't panic, written above is the history of the crashes of bitcoin. votality is totally normal.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

In the long run all crypto currencies will bounce back for sure but the point is to maximizing the profit, to do so you have to sell at top and buy from the bottom.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

There is huge FUD in the market, even though I bought btc around 3-5 k I am scared too..
But I keep reminding my friends this...
Hodl hodl hodl :/
Btw, I am really sorry for our friends who bought from 19k... Everything will be fine, just be patient
cryptobd86

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

I think so too. Bitcoin can be same condition to the previous. However, there is nothing to be done without waiting.

◌◯◌◌   SLATE.io   ●   THE ENTERTAINMENT CURRENCY   ◌◌◯◌
A BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA DELIVERY AND STORAGE PROTOCOL
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

I think so too. Bitcoin can be coigned to the previous. However, there is nothing to be done without waiting.

It is a good time to buy alt coins while waiting for Bitcoin to recover, Bitcoin has domino effect when it falls others falls also so buying alt coins is also profitable lots of reds now in exchange that is the chance we need to buy and buy and make profit later on. Disregard those negative minded and just believe in Bitcoin like what we did when it hits 20kUSD last year.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

Haha only idiots hold , smart people sell during peaks

Smart people buy when the price is low Smiley
Bitcoin trend now is quite giving fear to any holder but we should not panic on this situation because bitcoin will rise again after its price downfall. Imagine millions of people will buy bitcoin today because its price is slightly affordable as it goes down, therefore the more demand will limit the supply of bitcoin and this will cause to rise up again its value, so hold on and don't panic bitcoin will rebounce soon.
Hopefully, It would happen as expected, while this on going slide on bitcoin's price is happening, many investors are facing a dilemma on whether to sell or hold their bitcoin, almost everyone is thinking about their financial security, since the dips percentage is getting higher and higher. But if you really trust this technology, you are not going to be bother by this phenomenon. All this contributory factors on the price dips will be corrected sooner or later as the previous records shows.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

This is an excellent write up and it is proper to note that many whales are going to be taking advantage of this dip to buy after they sold at the top.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Well, despite that the value of Bitcoin decreased by more than 50% in this difficult period, but it is sure that this massive crisis will be overcome soon. Moreover, many users of this currency have become afraid of a continuing fall of Bitcoin and a large proportion of them are selling their financial balance of this currency for fear of crashing after a short time.

In addition to that, this panic is exaggerated because Bitcoin always comes back stronger after every crisis and this is what we see every beginning of each year.
So we must buy and hold as much as possible of this currency to secure profit in the near future.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

hope for rebounce but how low will the bitcoin price go?

I am hoping for the same too but really , no one knows what might gonna happen to bitcoin price. But if you will ask me. I Trust and I believe that bitcoin will grown bigger and strike to its peak again sooner. Just keep hodling , this is just a dip or downfall but it doesn't mean it will be like this for too long.
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

There is huge FUD in the market, even though I bought btc around 3-5 k I am scared too..
But I keep reminding my friends this...
Hodl hodl hodl :/
Btw, I am really sorry for our friends who bought from 19k... Everything will be fine, just be patient

Unless you want to lose your money like your friends, better take the profits while you still have the chance. Playtime with the make-believe money is over.
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

When we look back at the history of bitcoin development and the price fluctuations of the past few years, we can see clearly that bitcoin will not die. It has been declared by the media at least a hundred times, but you see, bitcoin is still a coin King, so I did not worry about the price decline, there is no panic, I have been waiting patiently.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

yeah be a huge loss .I taught i would go down but not by this much

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

📌#FEAR NOT

​​📌#Biggest Crashes in Bitcoin history

📉 - 94% June-November 2011 from $32 to $2 because of MtGox hack

📉 -36% June 2012 from $7 to 4 Linod hack

📉 -79% April 2013 from 266 to 54. MTGox stopped trading

📉 -49% Feb 2014 MTGox is gone

📉 -40% September 2017 from $5000 to $2972 China ban

📉 -48% January 2018 Korea FUD. from $19700 to 9500

Bitcoin died thousands of times just to keep on living. HODL SHARE with your friend!
Bitcoin is experiencing a great crash today. It has a huge decrease in price that's why people who have bitcoin are being afraid that maybe bitcoin will not go back to its track anymore. Bitcoin can still bounce back to its high price. Lets just hope and believe to its capability and just hold our bitcoon.

Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

yeah, this kind of event already happened not just once but many times like the one you mentioned it at this topic. I am still HODL my bitcoin and planning to buy some coin again for the preparation of bumping event. This coin will survive again no matter what happened. Cryptocurrencies game winner is the one who have strong palm of hand  Wink
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

yeah be a huge loss .I taught i would go down but not by this much

I feel you but just put yourself together and even buy some more if you can because i'm confident it will pump again just as its always bounced back strongly on each of those times it took a deep tumble in prices. Maybe it's going down this way so that we can add up more to our stock.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

i was skeptical when i have heard the news about BTC being listed in the stock market because giving such a big focus to crypto is not always a good news.
Whales and big investors now are able, in a easier way than before, to manipulate the price and besides that, country like China doesn't want to have anything to share with BTC, hence the 100% ban.
BTC will rebounce back? yes, problably or might not recover for years from now, nobody knows but, call me stupid, BTC listed in the major stock market wasn't a good move in my opinion.
adiksau0414

Activity: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

Every body is hoping for its rebounce. As of now, it reaches 6500 usd (according to what i see in some exchanges). This decline give the people a panic mode and some of us might be scared that it will not coming back to its glorious day. I also make this history of crashes as my hope that maybe in the near future i will be able to see bitcoins continuous rising rather than continuous falling. Always give the positive thinking at this moment and hold for a while.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

📌#FEAR NOT

​​📌#Biggest Crashes in Bitcoin history

📉 - 94% June-November 2011 from $32 to $2 because of MtGox hack

📉 -36% June 2012 from $7 to 4 Linod hack

📉 -79% April 2013 from 266 to 54. MTGox stopped trading

📉 -49% Feb 2014 MTGox is gone

📉 -40% September 2017 from $5000 to $2972 China ban

📉 -48% January 2018 Korea FUD. from $19700 to 9500

Bitcoin died thousands of times just to keep on living. HODL SHARE with your friend!

For me, looking from the history of how bitcoin  goes up and down, one thing is for sure, it always gets a way to  get back from a deep and even better, surpass its former highest value. Personally, I think its really unbelievable how bitcoin went from such a low value coin to where it is now, I think bitcoin will definitely rebounce and surprise every crypto users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: