Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TEND - Tokenisation of luxury assets - LESS THAN 14 HOURS LEFT  (Read 17738 times)
tendswiss (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

I do not agree with this point of view. Availability of the exchanges earlier than the project shows a good product at least in the beta version can be harmful, because until that moment it's just speculation. More importantly - what will the team show in the implementation of the roadmap, i.e. the fundamental basis of the project. Listing on good exchanges is also important, but secondary.

Well, actually both are important. Listings and the implementation of the roadmap. Of course, for us the launch of our product, its fine-tuning in close collaboration with Swiss customers as well as the development of our roadmap has top priority.

We don't neglect the work on listing our Tokens either. It's just, that our hands are a bit tied because we need the exchanges to allow security tokens. This is an ongoing process and change is expected quickly.

We will keep you posted on all the different developments and success stories.

Happy Monday to you all
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

Hello Team, what about posting a visualised roadmap? This would be useful for all and we could sit down and let you get your work done. At the moment everything is relatively intransparent.
tendswiss (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:36 PM

Hello Team, what about posting a visualised roadmap? This would be useful for all and we could sit down and let you get your work done. At the moment everything is relatively intransparent.

Hi Acorcos,

I think you also reached out to us through Telegram. Check our website for the high-level roadmap.

More details will be revealed through our TEND Roundup Newsletter (see here for the last edition from last Friday.).

Be well and enrich your life.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

The big idea behind Tend is that many people have money, but they don’t really have what to do with it, so they just put it in a bank and save it. Tend believes that this is a mistake.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

Members of the campaign bounty received a small award. At the same time, I believe that the project can be successful. now the main thing is to enter into good exchanges
If in the future the project becomes even more successful and will leave for good exchanges, then even with a small award from the company's bounty it will be possible to get a good profit Smiley
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

Hi Acorcos,

I think you also reached out to us through Telegram. Check our website for the high-level roadmap.

More details will be revealed through our TEND Roundup Newsletter (see here for the last edition from last Friday.).

Be well and enrich your life.
Thanks for your fast reply. Yes, I have also reached out to you via Telegram. Have subscribed for the newsletter now. I am very excited about this project in general.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:52:01 AM

Is this project still alive? The last comment was made almost a year ago.

I used to think that this Swiss-born project is going to rise high. They're quite unique! I don't know if there are other crypto projects focusing on tokenizing luxury assets. Dragon, if I'm not mistaken, touched on such grounds.

I hope this project will get a little more aggressive.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1084

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:40:36 PM

Is this project still alive? The last comment was made almost a year ago.

I used to think that this Swiss-born project is going to rise high. They're quite unique! I don't know if there are other crypto projects focusing on tokenizing luxury assets. Dragon, if I'm not mistaken, touched on such grounds.

I hope this project will get a little more aggressive.

I think the project is over and Marco Abele is a scammer!?

https://www.finews.com/news/english-news/37229-tend-marco-abele-luxury-ico-credit-suisse

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██