Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is down / All Market is RED - Can you suggest best ICO to invest now?  (Read 1124 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

While the market is down this would be the right time to buy in ICO because for sure once the market start to rise again for sure new coins will follow. I will not suggest any ICO for you my friend but my suggestion is for you to do a research,try to read reviews ex. in https://icobench.com or other sites because in this way you can make a big boy decision because this is money that we are talking about and for you not to regret it in the future. Check the concept, the team as well as the funding of it.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

It seems to me with the market down like it is you don't have to look at ICO's because when this starts a bull run all good projects will have substantial run-ups.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

Bitcoin is down, thus All Market is RED.

Yes, I noticed it too. I think it has something to do with the negative news report that was released 15 hours ago, http://fortune.com/2018/03/07/bitcoin-cftc-commodities-coin-drop-markets/

A federal judge has upheld the idea that cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are commodities, and can therefore be regulated by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).

The said ruling might have caused a drop in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptos.

rolanmoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

Yes in this bear market, it is the best time to join in ICOs. Better yet, if you join the ICO during the private presale stage, you get bonuses even higher than in crowdsale.

This is what we do - we pool funds for our members such that ordinary people can participate in private presales with high investment minimum for higher discounts and bonuses. 

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

I think ICO's will be where allot of smart money moves during the next few weeks. There are still amazing profits to be made as long as you do the correct research. One ICO I like at the moment is 0x
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

I analysed a bunch of ICOs for last half year and most of them falling below ICO price after listing.  So what is the reason buying on ICO and waiting for 3+ months if you can purchase something what has prove result and has a working product?
What is more,  when all the market is red it is a perfect time to buy BTC, ETH and something from top 50 with attractive discount 
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Markets red scare newcomers)) but already and experienced investors, traders began to worry. There are two sides: the first if you believe that the market will recover, now is a very good time to buy an ICO. This is a chance to buy coins at a low price. The second side, if you are not sure, it is better to put aside trade and investment. And start to make bounty) then return to the trading market again)
ak49er

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

I think those people who do not believe that the crypto currency market will recover, should not have invested money here at all. I believe that the correction will soon end and if you still want to invest, now is a very good time

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in ICO. Now the whole market is falling. It is better to find interesting projects on the market that have fallen in price. It is better to invest your money in such projects. This will be a very easy percentage of profits.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

I think those people who do not believe that the crypto currency market will recover, should not have invested money here at all. I believe that the correction will soon end and if you still want to invest, now is a very good time
I completely agree with you. This is a very unpredictable market, if you are not ready to lose everything, you better not trade in this market.

ljp7839008

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

I completely agree with you. This is a very unpredictable market, if you are not ready to lose everything, you better not trade in this market.

All who are not willing to risk, nothing to do here! It is impossible to predict with certainty 100% that you will make a profit in a particular ICO! You can roughly draw a conclusion about any ICO and if you have the confidence for other projects you can invest) But that does not guarantee 100%
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

I think that it is not worth investing in ICO. Now the whole market is falling. It is better to find interesting projects on the market that have fallen in price. It is better to invest your money in such projects. This will be a very easy percentage of profits.

If you invest on ICO you will get the tokens to your wallet on once the ICO ends. It takes more than month atleast. If you invest on active ICO token sale last minute. So you no need to worry at all on investing the ICO or altcoins at all.
If there is dump in the market there will be reason behind it. Some may true, some may created and some are fake. Except the first information nothing will works right at all.
ak49er

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

All who are not willing to risk, nothing to do here! It is impossible to predict with certainty 100% that you will make a profit in a particular ICO! You can roughly draw a conclusion about any ICO and if you have the confidence for other projects you can invest) But that does not guarantee 100%

I agree, there are very risky investments here and no one forces you to invest money, you want to safely carry money to the bank.
But the risk can always be reduced by a detailed study of the project

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

I'm keeping my eyes on this ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

They have a plan to bring in the masses into crypto.
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:31:28 PM

I'm keeping my eyes on this ICO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

They have a plan to bring in the masses into crypto.

Hmm.. they havent really built anything yet, I prefer that one:
www.pecun.io

Looks more solid to me, what do you think?
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

Super project! I with great pleasure will participate in ICO! I think this is a unique company among all competitors in the field of blockchain! Team Pekun will achieve great results! Still not so often in the world there are companies with such an interesting product! Definitely one of the best projects of 2018.
Register and receive a 10% bonus.
March 18 launch of the ICO
https://pecun.io/
dlastdon

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

This is the best time to invest or buy any ICO, because your investment of any dollar will eventually earn you more token as market reverses
Investment principle is simple you buy when prices are down, and sell when prices goes up.
And Now the scenario is just right for that so go ahead buy ICO's with good prospects that's my advice
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

It's more than month now from that situation - and market is still red...try to pick extra-reliable projects like Ocean protocol, Seele etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ljp7839008

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

I agree, there are very risky investments here and no one forces you to invest money, you want to safely carry money to the bank.
But the risk can always be reduced by a detailed study of the project

It is good that you understand these risks! To study the project before making a decision to join the ICO or not, this is one of the important points! If other people are so thoroughly suited to the choice of the ICO, they have had no problems with the risk)
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

Hey There i have found really boot icos here ---> https://bountylord.com/

thanks Huh

Hi everyone!

Bitcoin is down, thus All Market is RED. In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: