Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is down / All Market is RED - Can you suggest best ICO to invest now?  (Read 1124 times)
AlenDel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

Remained a few days before the ICO , we look forward to!
More and more people are aware of this project day by day and acclaimed that this project has got a lot of potential
Start ICO on March 18
The perfect currency
of the future.
The PGC is the first gold standard since 1914! Fast transactions combined with high stability and universal acceptance are the ingredients, the currency of the future is made of.
https://pecun.io/
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

These are some of few mistakes Crypto investors makes, believing on speculation, silly predictions from some silly analysts. If you are looking for ICO project to invest in, go do a research on your own, then come back here for some inputs on your finding. You will keep on hurting yourself and loosing your investment if you're looking for some ICOs project with much hypes and no future
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

March 16th, and the market is still down,  Cheesy basically the whole first quarter of 2018 has been a slow bloodshed, with greens coming up once in a while, and the red showing everywhere.

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

The answer is Retainly
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

current events and other coins bitcoin down is still the same and there has been no change. My advice is don't rush to invest is included in the ICO because it is very risky. probably waiting for more stable all the coins used to be more secure than the current state.

nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 03:18:14 AM

the current state of Bitcoin like 2 years ago which after a large-scale pump and then a prolonged dump

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
raflez

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

Bitcoin is in trouble, so more and more, people who know this peroyek.dan increasingly at risk, hopefully There are suggestions to be appreciated,
For the future bitcoin. thank you
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

bitcoin prices have shown an increase in market conditions are back green, it's time to sell coins for the benefits you will get
icodetected

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

I took the position of an observer, now the situation is too unpredictable, I continue to work in bounty, because we do not know what tokens will be valuable in the future.

bitcoinkandy91

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

Thrive is the best.i think it will be good investment in this period.Thrive public sale is live now and 5% bonus is live now.hurry up and get this valuable chance.
nie417665

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

It is not a good time now. You can see that many projects are financing for a long time, but it is difficult to complete the quota, indicating that the market is lacking in popularity and lack of confidence. Now it takes a long time to adjust. Many projects have already occupied a large amount of funds in the early stage.
AlenDel

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

The company strives for your best results and strives to become the head of the market! Excellent project, excellent product, excellent team and promotion of the company does not cause us any doubts about their success!!!
The perfect currency
of the future.
The PGC is the first gold standard since 1914! Fast transactions combined with high stability and universal acceptance are the ingredients, the currency of the future is made of.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

To be honest, this is not a good time to invest in the ICO. The market is bleeding and going down constantly. This is a dangerous option if you invest in an ICO. Shocked

manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

To be honest, this is not a good time to invest in the ICO. The market is bleeding and going down constantly. This is a dangerous option if you invest in an ICO. Shocked

I think that this or next week the trend will change at last and the tokens will start to grow, including current tokens ico

Monica_Hamm

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

I see bitcoin down, but future with TORQ
bitcoinkandy91

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Thrive is the best.thrives to become the head of the market! Excellent project, excellent product, excellent team.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

Hi everyone!

Bitcoin is down, thus All Market is RED. In this situation can you suggest some of the best ICOs to invest?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you!

I recommend diwtoken as this ICO is very promising . Given the market is down their team made some adjustments on their ICO . Full info will be here : https://medium.com/@diwtoken/ico-launch-update-ed9a1002820b  . 
AlenDel

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

This is a great project. I believe that this is one the best projects in the cryptocurrency market. Good luck Team !
The perfect currency
of the future.
The PGC is the first gold standard since 1914! Fast transactions combined with high stability and universal acceptance are the ingredients, the currency of the future is made of
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

I think that any project that now goes to ICO is doomed at least until the moment the market recovers! So do not buy coins on the ICO, wait for the coins to go to the real exchange (If it even goes there) on the exchange you can buy coins at lower prices, just look at the latest ICO and their price on the stock exchanges and everything will become clear in this market I do not see the need to buy coins from developers, if this is certainly not a unique project!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

I think that any project that now goes to ICO is doomed at least until the moment the market recovers! So do not buy coins on the ICO, wait for the coins to go to the real exchange (If it even goes there) on the exchange you can buy coins at lower prices, just look at the latest ICO and their price on the stock exchanges and everything will become clear in this market I do not see the need to buy coins from developers, if this is certainly not a unique project!
I completely agree. Very big risks to take part in ICO now. You can very much freeze your money for a long time or lose it completely.

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: