Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep calm, and take a coffee. A trader said...  (Read 1428 times)
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

Nothing could be more true!

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting

Yes, the real trader will always have plan B and plan C.
Only based on plan A could make us in trader. Experieance will teach us more about what we need to do. Stay calm is the best thing to do now.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

"Keep calm, and take a coffee." I like the way how a trader said this sentence. It just reminds every trader and every investor to always have a strong spirit when investing and trading. Don't be panic when the price of bitcoins dropped down. Every market crashed, so just wait until it recovers. Never give up for what you are investing for. Have faith that it will back to normal and will rise again. Never discourage yourself of whats happening today in bitcoins,just go on with the flow and keep on investing.

"Don't follow your ideas, follow the market!" Its says that we must don't stick with our ideas. Always study the flow of the market. Make your own technique in a way that you will become profitable in the end.
True many times I see people blaming the market for their losses when it was them the ones that made all of those mistakes if you lose money then you made a mistake and you need to find a way to improve as long as you blame the market for your mistakes you are never going to make any progress.
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

Good guidance, I see a genuine broker must have high spirits, today all merchants quit more than the universe of business, seeing the market isn't steady, however he will have the capacity to discover a benefit notwithstanding when the economic situations are awful. try not to surrender when lost. Not with standing the slight preferred standpoint however he should be a genuine merchant.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting

Most of the people today that are working on the corporate world are leaving their job and focusing on becoming a trader, maybe they are just thinking practically and wiser and they prefer to work on a way on where they are going to earn profit.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:38 AM

If you are a trader,  a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting
Thanks for sharing this and totally agree on this sentiment. It just so came that most people tend to get on their emotions when the market is crashing and rebuy when the market goes up. This just shows how emotions gets the best of most traders. Or probably some are just not yet knowledgable on how the trading market works and easily jumps into bitcoin expecting high returns.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Good guidance, I see a genuine broker must have high spirits, today all merchants quit more than the universe of business, seeing the market isn't steady, however he will have the capacity to discover a benefit notwithstanding when the economic situations are awful. try not to surrender when lost. Not with standing the slight preferred standpoint however he should be a genuine merchant.
No the most important thing for a trader is to be realistic about what it can be accomplished, the problem with many traders is that they are always thinking of the huge profits they are going to get instead of trying to extract realistic profits this is why we see people buying bitcoin at the worst possible time and then regretting it later.
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Most of the people today that are working on the corporate world are leaving their job and focusing on becoming a trader, maybe they are just thinking practically and wiser and they prefer to work on a way on where they are going to earn profit.
Or maybe they are just thinking of living in the here and now and not thinking about how their future might unfold instead. Embarrassed

They don't know just how volatile cryptocurrency is and leaving their jobs to pursuit fame and fortune in it would not be a wise decision.
Seeing it drop in half for the past two months hasn't taught them how this crypto trip goes as of yet? Roll Eyes
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:58:41 PM

I coouldn't agree more with this "stay calm and make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell" This is what I have been practicingsince I statred with Bitcoin, whith how volatile it is, you  have to really be patient, relax and calm. Grab the opportunity to buy more whenever the market is down so you will have more profts once prices goes back up. Smiley

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

You  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting

I agree with that. The market is going down, sell it. The worst has fallen, start buying. This is the first key to the traders.
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

I'm completely agree with you. Your thought is very clear & straight but it's not easy for everyone. Some people think like that they can easily make a huge profits without any hard work. They don't know patience is the key, for a successful trader. If you fails to keep your mind calm & don't have much patience then you can leave this platform. It's my personal thinking & I strongly follow this rules.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

any experienced trader will buy, very sorry for people who are in a panic and are selling

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

I agree to that, if you are a really good trader then there will be no problem on trading even the market is increasing its value of cryptocurrency or decreasing because you can always get a profit from it through selling and investing at the right moment.

Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:37:56 PM

Yes, that is what I think are very precise words. And when it comes to BTC and the huge differences even in minutes it's even better, you just do not have to panic.  Smiley  Smiley

Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:41:12 PM

I strongly agree with the merchant, we must take advantage of these opportunities we must take the positive side of the fall in market prices.
as an experienced person like him, we must believe because the experience he experiences is a lesson for us.
So follow whatever the word experienced people so we do not get carried away and make mistakes in making decisions.

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

[/quote
I have a question for you, why are you tensed this much about past crisis......?
I think he is right. Up and downs are common in crypto so wait and see what will happen next and know more by detailed analysis through bitcoin forum and web sites related to cryptos.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

I think now is the time to buy more. Everyone is panicking and afraid. As a real investor, we should take the opportunity to buy and wait for it to show off in 2018.

I agree that this is the time to buy. Being a trader the lower the market the more exciting there life will be. It is an oppurtunity to buy and invest. I have a good instinct that the market will go up because a lot of people now are into it.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

I completely agree to this. I believe that the market will always have its downfall and rise to reach another ATH. Every dip is a golden opportunity for wise investors. Buy Low, Sell High is a general rule of thumb when it comes to trading, along with unique strategies applicable to every individual.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

I can't agree with you more. When the collapse of the currency market, many people become panic and sell COINS, then select at a lower price to buy the currency is a good choice, wait for the currency to restore, you will receive a lot of profit
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

I love such motivational messages, they cheer me up! Thank you very much!
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

I do not regret the price drop a few days ago. I even feel lucky because yesterday I bought lots of altcoin and bitcoin. and now the market is moving upwards. I am sure the end of this February price will return to normal
Yes thats why traders say those word which tou dont need to feel any nervous or panic in your heart. Id you are a trader you must be brave enough to change of it value. I think not only you feel lucky when its price dunp, in fact almost all traders because we can see it as a opportunity to invest more and it will give more profit when it price pump again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███