Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:49:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep calm, and take a coffee. A trader said...  (Read 1429 times)
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:15:24 PM

Traders is always ready for anything, if they think the value is very cheap, off course they will not sell, but they will buy. This is their favorite time for buying, it makes them happy and excited, so keep calm and take a coffee because, it needs a focus and analyzation.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

A coffee that can be paid in bitcoin!
P2Pfinder (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

Wrote Just 36 hours ago....

Another bloody week is coming.

Keep Calm again. Have a pizza and fix an exit point (stop loss).

Be quiet on price recovery... Holding position and don't increase before 3 close over 9k
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

"I just love the smell of fear and panic in the mornings."
Oh, man, this phrase made me a day, thank you.
But yes, you are right, people just wipe and sell, instead of investing.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Gen-8

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

yes, still calm by seeing the state of bitcoin prices are very down draktis, not in accordance with expectations expected. be patient, there are times when it will rise again, for now to invest dibitcoin this is the time to buy, later after the new ride resale. just enjoy it for now, while drinking a cup of hot coffee.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

when there was the bullish market and everyone profited around 3-5x without any concerns, even newbies were talking like they were an experienced trader and thought they knew how to trade but now it is the time to know the real traders and weak hands, and yes there is always something to eat.
HokageNanadaime

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

We need to wait for the day that I would never rise again without panic prices.Even at these low prices we can buy coin in quantity.This would be a good investment.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:30:46 PM
Merited by Suharti12 (2)

it is true that when we become a trader all we have to do is stay calm and be able to take advantage of opportunities that exist with what is going on in the market and if it is experiencing market decline then we can use it to buy it

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

Nothing could be more true!

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting
this is what I do not like about trade.
a long enough time to stay calm seeing the continual falling market situation of bitcoin.
and it takes time that we should have an advantage every day,
and one of the ways to deal with it, I do gambling with a low victory target.
in order to always benefit even when the market is falling and falling down

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:12:28 AM

Buying today means going against the market. We also have to wait and find confirmation that the blood ration is over. If you really want to start buying with a small amount, not more than 10% of the amount you will invest and spend time, not less than 10-13 hours between one purchase and other purchases. Cool
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:55:06 AM

Keep calm, and have a coffee, said me a trader when lemhan and half  financial world collapsed in 2008. He said "Don't follow your ideas, follow the market! Remember that as the world goes, there will always be something to eat ".

Nothing could be more true!

If you are a trader, a real trader, you  will make your fortune when the market goes down and others sell! Short all & buy at discount. The sales time is starting

Sale time was starting from a week before. There is other way to get benefit from this market run.
I am not expert trader since i am beginner but i dont panic at all to see this run because i learned from the previous run.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

I agree. Follow the market. This is the right time to buy because the price decreased and hold until it will increase again. Sometimes some trader follow they ideas but it goes to nothing. Maybe It depends on techniques.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:21:55 AM

Wrote Just 36 hours ago....

Another bloody week is coming.

Keep Calm again. Have a pizza and fix an exit point (stop loss).

Be quiet on price recovery... Holding position and don't increase before 3 close over 9k
The bloody market is happening again. almost all crypto into red color including bitcoin which returns down a few percent touch $8k again. I hope many users can stay calm. don't follow your fear to sell because this will soon end up the price will recover and go up, believe me. you just need to go for a cup of coffee and come back few days later to see the market and you'll be sailing for holding your bitcoin.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

The new generation has come and we are causing disruptions to the big financial institutions and even governments, we don't do this just for money but we wanted to give back the control to the people. Power that can make their lives better, power to make their own choices, power to get out of slavery that their governments and big banks have established centuries ago. We people should decide what are we going to be in the future not them but us, we that own this lives that God gave us, that our ancestors gave. With what is happening right now is a full shameful act by those superpowers, with this act we the people should act as one and don't let fear succumb us, we should have faith in the possibilities that we are going to succeed one day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:04:50 AM

very good advice to deal with poor market conditions today. and also we must be patient.

I think a trader will also have difficulty if market conditions are very bad, maybe more precisely when the market conditions are good then trader must to seek profit, but when the market conditions worsen, then the trader must create opportunities to generate profits.

zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:24:17 AM

Yes, this is what I'm doing right now, I don't stress out myself looking always on the price of my coins in the market. I focus myself on doing bounty campaigns here in the forum, I am working hard to get more coins to hold. I also relax myself on doing such things that I used to do before. I believe that bitcoins and altcoins will come back again after a few a months, many of us believes that and of course the real traders, just be positive.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

I like the way you say "follow the market", but I would like to stay within the rules. For numbers, I think it's time to dump btc if it hits $6,000-$8,000 range. That would be my cut loss. I've read once, a principle of a trader should know is that DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR INVESTMENT. Hold it if it does good, be ready to leave it if otherwise.
I agree with that. Do not hold on to much with your investment, be ready on when to let go of those pecuniary invsstment and know when to hold. Some people fall on the idea that this crypto is something to hold. It is, but learn how to trade and know when to let go and when will you benefit the most.

Follow the market and learn how to ride with it. Do not follow the crowd.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀