Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Phenixcoin what ACTUALLY happened with this coin/team??  (Read 437 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:01:29 AM

So many of us mined and supported this coin. What actually happened?

Even if the main dev had some personal issues (what were these anyway?) why would all of the main sites ie phenixcoin, phenixpoker be taken off line? That seems very strange, why were they not just left up?

The phenixcoin scam thread puts some light on certain things but now the team has bust up completely why no FULL explanation of what happened? The exchange looked pretty good and quite a bit of work must have gone to the various things they made. I'm sure many people though would like to know exactly what happened? is there any future for this coin, can the poker, exchange etc be brought back under a new team?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: