Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:37:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6968 times)
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

Now I'm buying bitcoin. I hope that the price of bitcoin will not drop below $ 7500, because it will mean that the bitcoin has "changed the trend".
I hope that "whale" games will end this week and the market will start to grow. Roll Eyes

hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Now it's hard to say at what level the drop will stop, but we can confidently say that over time the market will grow again. It always happens in any market. Therefore, I can advise you not to hurry up and partially buy at different levels.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

Now I'm buying bitcoin. I hope that the price of bitcoin will not drop below $ 7500, because it will mean that the bitcoin has "changed the trend".
I hope that "whale" games will end this week and the market will start to grow. Roll Eyes

You are right whales are doing all these to buy the bitcoins in large number. They would not let fund of them to loose all the time to compete with crypto currencies. I see all the crypto currencies dumped in the market from the past 1 month. This year really nightmare for bitcoin and other crypto holders. In some days or a week of time bitcoin will set back to 10k USD and then we can find the continuous bump in the marketplace.
To all, Don't sell the bitcoin and ethereum. Buy as much us you can everyday.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

The price drop does not end any more as more people panic than usual. The people who invested in the crypto currencies in the last month have been harmed and are selling their fortunes in fear. Actually there is no situation to be sold, need to be patient Smiley

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
For me, the best advice and the best thing to do is to hold your coins, most especially your bitcoins. Bitcoins and all other coins are in the red zone right now but there will come a time that it will pump again, we all just need to be patient, and what i will do is i will just hold my coins most especially when the market is in the red zone. The changes of the coin drastically will be dependent on us, on how many will be the supply and demand for the coins, hopefully it will be higher than what we expected to be.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
in my opinion, the decline in bitcoin prices today do not worry, do not panic and do not sell it!
if we look at the graph of bitcoin growth from the previous year it's the same thing and I think it's natural, I'm sure in the next few months before mid-year (July) bitcoin will go back up and fly high.
do not be sorry to rush to sell bitcoin because the price is worsening, you should just wait patiently waiting, if you want to achieve luck. this is a good opportunity to buy and invest.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

The price drop does not end any more as more people panic than usual. The people who invested in the crypto currencies in the last month have been harmed and are selling their fortunes in fear. Actually there is no situation to be sold, need to be patient Smiley
This time bitcoin price is downtrend and hard to decide whether to hold or sell. I had fear at first because we dont know really if when we can feel relac and when we can see the price should increase. I will consider this to hold for now and yes patient is the key to have a success in this crypto world.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

For me, the best advice and the best thing to do is to hold your coins, most especially your bitcoins. Bitcoins and all other coins are in the red zone right now but there will come a time that it will pump again, we all just need to be patient, and what i will do is i will just hold my coins most especially when the market is in the red zone. The changes of the coin drastically will be dependent on us, on how many will be the supply and demand for the coins, hopefully it will be higher than what we expected to be.

Yeah just forget about them for now. Grin

It might take a lot of time but eventually its gonna stabilize. Just forget your losses for now.
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Don't panic, you don't need to, because the market is in the red zone right now and by that you dont have to sell your coins, most especially bitcoin, just hold it. And if you want to invest to a coin, the best way is to buy the best altcoins of 2018, check it on coinmarketcap.com to find the most abundant and high value altcoins today.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

It seems to me that selling BTC just now is a great folly. The crypromarket will continue go down, but it is time to invest more in BTC and wait for a second half of 2018.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

Looks like panic sell just began. Nothing to do for now. Grab a beer and watch how it goes to south.
Tears of new comers on chart. A Bloody chart.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I have no certain opinion but i trust bitcoin can rise again like before. The price of bitcoin also like this in the last last years.
So i will buy back when i have capital. Buy back is the best idea we can do to double profit.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

It can fall sharply and also grow abruptly. As the panic grows, it will fall down. Now is not the best time to sell it. I would just keep and watch how it will be.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

As you can see bitcoin value was falling down so why others panic selling from $11,000 to $7,833 big difference so why they selling there bitcoin with the lowest value so why they didnt hold their bitcoin for the future rising of bitcoin value. Like me investing and holding bitcoin right because i know soon will be rising again to earn and have an income.
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

if the price of the bitcoin decreases I will still hold it and buy bitcoin again. i think the price will go up in the near future because bitcoin is its king, so it is impossible the price decreased drastically. i also believe this, because this is common every year, and the price will increase again.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
brainitterem

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

There is big chance to go to 6-7k because people love to panic and because here is money involved people can easily reach new heights of lowest price! Just use it and earn more money.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

The rate is made for the panic of market participants. This is always the case. Panic begins - people panic and sell their bitcoins very cheaply - whales buy this cue ball cheaply - then the price starts to go up to previous values and even higher. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. And it will be repeated again and again.

This is what happens all the time.

The losers are the ones that are selling right now. Bitcoin reached 20k, so nothing to worry, this is just business as usual.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Any idea where is gonna stop falling?
tempo7

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

It is obviously chance to buy bitcoin or altcoins. I think this decrease is because of korea fud. After 1 month when everything will back to normal, panic sellers will be angry to theirselves because of losing their investments.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Now really, a good time to buy bitcoin, if there is free capital. Maybe the price will still go down, but this is followed by a huge increase (my opinion).

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: