Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6968 times)
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

my bar for panic is 6000 dollars, while bitcoin is in correction and you can safely invest on
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

I don't feel sorry for those who sold when market cap was 350 and now they're hitting themselves in the head.

If you bought instead of sell two hours ago, right now you would already have a 20% profit on the average altcoin.

So tell me sellers, how does it feel now that you've lost?
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I will see first it is really decreasing or it just a correction of the price because sometimes, although it is decreasing, in the next hours the price increase higher so it will look like it jumps to the higher price than before. I will buy more bitcoin if I still have money in my account and no matter how much the price, maybe I will make some order buy and then I only sit down and watching where the price will go. usually, after I place the order buy, I close the market and then I watch the video so I don't have to feel something bad when the price down for more deep.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

This correction, which was expected . if you look at the graph, it happens , and now a great price to buy BTC and altcoins many you can buy . I think spring will show a good growth
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

There is no point in selling at loss, but if you need choices in what to do during this bloodbath, here's a list:
  • you hold your bitcoin
  • accept the loss and sell
  • short the margin and gain from this bloodbath

There is always a chance to gain money even when the market is bad.
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

i think if you only lost 10% assets you can cut loss . but if you lost more than 10% just hold until price is stable .
3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

The price will increase after the big dump , it's happened many times from I knew the crypto.The only question is that I can not figure out when will it happen.

riffat

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

I hold my BTC and i thing it is the best time to buy BTC..IT is a CHANCE  Grin

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】[/b
cicilcabe

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

This is an opportunity for us to buy a bit of bitcoin for our save.
Please check the history of the movement from last year. indeed like this movement and will rise rapidly.
This is just my opinion. Cheeers Grin
danyputera120990

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

I think when the price is going down, then its a good time to buy. I will buy it and keep hold it. Bitcoin is really popular coin, then I think the price will goin up again
summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 729

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

this is a chance for those who managed to sell on hayah And now sits in cash Unfortunately I do not belong to these people I just kept my crypto currency

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

I would hodl my 50% coins asset for long term invest and cut loss to sell another 50% for taking convert into fiat. When price has been reach lowest dip price means its very cheap to buy, at least i have cash to buy much at that price. You need to understand that market volatile are hard to predictable since there are many senior trader now involved playing this price around.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Btc continues to decrease. At the same time, others are panic buying, others are panic selling and others they hold. If I choose which of them, I will choose the panic buying. Why? Because it's the right season of buying btc and altcoins. As an entrepreneur or investor, there is a season of planting and harvesting season. Now the season of buying or handling btc or altcoins. So wait at just the right time to get btc up again. When we learn to wait and persevere in the right moment we will reap with joy. I was also worried about it before because I bought my fiat on btc. But the concern is not good enough therefore I choose to be at peace. Read positive comments of a higher rank here and listen to experts.  You can update the price of btc and Altcoins in www.coinmarketcap.com
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

I'm sure that the bitcoin price will grow. This train is difficult to stop. Now many are waiting for a very strong fall. I am confident that the money will return to the crypto market. Nobody wants to stay overboard. More and more big and smart money appear in this market. You can not panic. One must be able to wait and be patient.
hercules006

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

I just hold and when the price drop I buy again. Thats my strategy, I also had nickname with that strategy, its suicide Grin
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

I think, bitcoin prices will continue to fall until the price is really under. This is an opportunity to buy a residence to hold it. I am sure prices will rise slowly for the next few months.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

We are already in a downtrend so I don't see it as panic sell or buying chance yet. Just look at 1 day graphics and you will see this is not the dip.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

i think decreases on all altcoins are the effects of bitcoin price drop. so we all better to buy more coins while all coins are in the dip. because we all witness how crypto currency grow from the past history. meaning to buy and to hold while in the dip can generate more profits in  the near future. i am not a trader so im not afraid of falling price, i am a holder that gamble my assets just to earn a great profit in the future, what ever it takes. i take my part.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

when you panic sell, thats when the big players are buying in. they do the exact opposite as everyone else. try to follow them or keep holding.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

Selling your bitcoin when the price is down is really a bad move. You should sell before it goes down, or at least put a stoploss so you are safe from such situations. If the price is already down when you haven't sell yours, then remember the reason you buy it in the first place, I always hold my investment because I believe they are going to change something and the price right now is undervalued compared to it's potential.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: