Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6969 times)
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Bitcoin will level up in price, but when exactly this total dump is finished I can not say for sure. But each time this cyclicity becomes longer in time
armutkafa

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

Well if you didn’t sell your bitcoin when it was 19k , there is no point in selling it from 8k. It would be no sense. Instead you can relax and watch the market climbing after a while. Also don’t forget to take some profit next time it increases to avoid that kind of frustration.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:46:20 PM

I think I will even buy a little during this period of drop. I can understand the panic of all those people who bought bitcoin at higher prices, but guys, let's be logical, if we panicly sell our coins the price go even lower, so let's chill and wait for better days, I mean let's hold, at least till the price will not come back on 20k$.
CHILO20

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

I'm also stuck in a deep sht in my altcoin, just hold your ground guys. Stay strong, this is part of the process.
However if you have extra funds it's the perfect time to buy some BTC or even better wait for the next breakout.

Margin trading is also desirable since it can yield you 900% profit, a risk worth taking this downtrend season.
We must not lose, let's hold our coins and wait for the next moon!
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

of course i will buy bitcoin again for now because in my opinion this is an opportunity and i am sure bitcoin will increase in the near future, i always sure with bitcoin because history of bitcoin alone is enough explain for me

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I simply hold through this whole period, and if I get some extra fiat, I think this is a good opportunity to buy some more altcoins. This is the moment when you buy, not when you sell. The moment to sell was at the begining of January.
amarpk

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

its sure bitcoin reaches its highs at june 2018
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Take a look at May-July 2017. There was the same situation imo. Ofc it was caused by the 1 Aug fork, but still the market was corrected after so huge growth. And after that take a look what happened at Sep-Dec Wink

Its true, we might be in for a similar period that we saw between September and December of 2017. Safest bet is to hold your investments.

If Bitcoin is coming down, at a certain point where you can see the resistance (buy support) it can be worth to slowly buy in, meaning buying more btc in small chunks as it nears the support.

I do not see Btc dropping drastically, will only happen if the crypto space completely abandons it and uses another cryptocurrency as its "gold standard" (to which it pegs its value).

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

I'm also stuck in a deep sht in my altcoin, just hold your ground guys. Stay strong, this is part of the process.
However if you have extra funds it's the perfect time to buy some BTC or even better wait for the next breakout.

Margin trading is also desirable since it can yield you 900% profit, a risk worth taking this downtrend season.

Hmm I may have to try margin trading during this period we are in. I tried trading the last couple days but it's been hard as I'm learning through doing and this crash is difficult to read for me.
aidenafterall

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

At this point hold, the market has retraced too much for a sell with potential lower buy-in to be worth the risk of missing the bounce and the potentially large ride back up.
CHILO20

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

Hmm I may have to try margin trading during this period we are in. I tried trading the last couple days but it's been hard as I'm learning through doing and this crash is difficult to read for me.

It's risky though, specially for you who is still learning. I suggest you take all the precautions and have that mindset ready before clicking that button.
Research and learn all the tools that you will need for margin trading is not for the frail of heart.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

If you have bitcoin, you have to be really careful about your next decisions. In my opinion, being patient and waiting for higher prices can be really good solutions to protect your savings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Cryptocurrency closed system. If the price falls it means that people are selling. On the forum many people say that they are ready to buy now cryptocurrency. But then why the price continues to fall? Then you are not ready to buy. People are not even ready to hold coins. Here is the truth which no one speaks. Win only the most persistent.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

Don't think it's wise to sell your Bitcoins if you're already into it. Just hold them and prey. Finally the market gonna stabilize.

Probably preying will be something extra, but in whole you are right. There is no sense to sell cryptocurrency now, when the market is in the red zone. Suppose, we should all wait for awhile until BTC and alts recover and gain.
CryptoLand205

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

Noobs panic sell and experienced grab this opportunity to buy more. we can see panic selling is happening and making prices worse.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

Bitcoin will definitely rise again, and selling it now and buy again is not already good move because its already at the lower price, may selling it is good when the price was more than 11k dollars and that is why hodling it now is far better than selling.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:01:04 PM
Merited by ckorbba (1)

I think bitcoin prices will rise in the future because it has been that way ever since it started plus cutting your loss is like quiting and accepting your fate which is not really my forte. Most traders even see this crashing events of the market as an opportunity to increase their holdings which I think is a better step than just cutting you loss.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

I think bitcoin prices will rise in the future because it has been that way ever since it started plus cutting your loss is like quiting and accepting your fate which is not really my forte. Most traders even see this crashing events of the market as an opportunity to increase their holdings which I think is a better step than just cutting you loss.
When at stake are such huge amounts of which the price of Bitcoin is, then when the prices fall, I begin to lose reality. Perhaps I do not panic, but I'm still very worried about what will happen to my investments. I think that this is utter nonsense, if a person begins to say that he is calm and expects great prospects in the future, without the slightest panic.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

Well, if you sell now, you`ll be in great loss, you know it for sure:)In any case it`s the best way to hold in such situations, and if you can, buy again and average price.I`d buy a lot of alts now instead of BTC
Some reasons about future rise in my opinion:
A lot of money`ll come from Asian people, now they`re just preparing to invest huge amount
People`ll invest in perspetctive alts instead of investing in suspicious ICOs or just hold in BTC
Positive news about accepting crypto all over the world
zaganda

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

Panic sell 100% Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: