Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6963 times)
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

If you are not riskier person you can sell coin and didn't believe that will rise again but if you are riskier you should believe, hold, and invest now before the value was rise again. Don't sell your coin even you know that was falling down but you should know how to take a risk and believe or not bitcoin will rise again like before and more than of that because more investor will come soon and soonest.
dudov

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

I think it's the best time to re-buy some coins while they are down
JustusJones86

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

Don't panic and do not sell you coin for lost. HODL

That's the way to go. If you do not have a lot of money, holding onto some cryptocurrenices is the way to go.
Taskford

Activity: 2562
Merit: 796

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

This kind of moments are best chance for us to get into the market and buy a lot of coins, if you can, buy all the altcoins in the market and you can easily expect at least 10% and that is a good return or income for you. If you want to make a lot of money then you should know how to make bad things to good things.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Ask yourself a simple question. Why bitcoin strongly fall, who benefits? The answer is simple - to no one. This is a cyclical market. Nothing happens here without a reason. Spring is coming. Be patient.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Why do you panic sell? That's why you need to know first what will you enter or what will you gonna do so you can know how much will spend here. Risk what you can afford to lose. You may win here or you may gonna lose all. So for me I suggest you do a deeply search so you can know exact knowledge about BTC.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
lukmankhan22

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

I think despite the various issues about bitcoin bad recently, but the demand is still a lot.
I am still convinced that bitcoin will rise by the middle of the year, just in my opinion
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

This not only applies to bitcoins, all cryptocurrencies are similar. Circumstances such as panic sell will only make things worse, which I recommend waiting until conditions can stabilize. It does require patience because in the absence of such traits we will miss opportunities and also lose the right time to make a decision. Let's never do that, it will only make things worse and make the price much more decrease.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

I think among those two choices to react about the current events in the cryptocurrency market and the best way to see it for me these crashes was to see it as a chance instead of just accepting and cutting your losses. I you don't need your money asap then why cut your loss nor buy another altcoin with the remaining loss from your investment? I suggest we all just wait and be calm until these price drops stops and go green again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

good trader never sell loss.

This is wrong. A good trader looks at the indicators, and if it looks like the price will continue to fall for the foreseeable future, they cut their losses and sell, to make up elsewhere. It is simply not a good practice to HODL without paying attention to the trends and indicators.

X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

Friends do not panic, You can't see how to manipulate the price? Perhaps this correction will be very long, maybe not, no you will not say exactly . News background, which is now directed against cryptocurrencies in General, only delays the correction. He who can wait will be rewarded.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

if you want to be successful don't panic when the price drops. thats just normal on crypto world. it will recover soon and will reach the  new ATH.
only weak hand losses.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Trend and indicators are exactly what compel one to hold. Do not panic sell for even though there are no guarantees, and despite the extreme uncertainty there is faith in this coin still.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

I think that you can buy only at price is low and only with a change of trend, but now I do not see a trend change. It's a not chance.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 02:17:59 PM by chipzeru

i keep hodling my bitcoin and buy more altcoins. I already bought more altcoins (outside bitcoin) at the correction in the mid of January and take a rest until the market recovered again. I can't tell whether this situation is just an usual correction or not as i have only been joined this party about five months. But my friend who more experienced said that this is just an usual correction that caused by FUD that bitcoin faces every years and bitcoin proven to be sustainable.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

In my personal experience, panic selling is the reason why traders and investors earned more money.
Buying low and selling high is the most effective way in trading Cryptocurrency or local business is the best formula to earn.
Crypto is better source of income even there are a lot panic sellers.

virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

If bitcoin decrease i usually hold it since bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that i invest for long term. Bitcoin will always rise because of its limited supply and the demand of it is so huge. You can check the history and you will see that even if it dumps hard, it will still climb and will still be top cryptocurrency in the market.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

i already loss 20% at bitcoin but i keep hold it.
good trader never sell loss.and when the price falling like these days its mean we have to buy more and wait.
i believe crypto price will be bounce back

I think sometimes good trader have to sell and get loss but it will better then hold. Imagine someone bought bitcoin for 19,000 dollars. It was better to sell at 16,000 and now buy 9,000 more than all this time just waiting.
yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

Well, it's not yet time to sell anything. We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth. Transfer your assets into more stable coins and expect a thaw in the market.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

Well, it's not yet time to sell anything. We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth. Transfer your assets into more stable coins and expect a thaw in the market.

I believe in your statement as i have been witnessing this from last 3 years as there is a sharp decline in the price of bitcoin and other alts from Christmas time which goes on till March or April of next year then the market get stable and in couple of months again the market situation gets bullish only to be again lose the value in January of other year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: