Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6963 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

For 9 years of life bitcoin, all the people who sold it regret it, there is always the same thing, sold and regrets, the conclusion is simple, buy as often as possible especially when there are discounts, they happen 3-4 times a year, this advice is not for experienced traders.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Me? Panic selling or FUD mode? Hell no!

The only true winners in the cryptocurrency world are the ones who #HODL their coins/tokens for a long while despite the Bitcoin and altcoin crash. Not only that, diversifying your assets by collecting more than a few in your portfolio will also make you a winner.

As the old saying goes, "Never put all of your eggs in a single basket".

I was just laughing when the bloodbath comes, because it's an opportunity for us to buy again and it signals the biggest surge of Bitcoin and other altcoins. The more it comes down, it will go up twice, thrice or more in the long run.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
f69

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

Panic. No i hodl and i bought more in these days because when the people are in panic sell at low price...
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:57:01 PM by sash1801

another blow to the crypto currency
without panic!
The crypto clampdown continues in China. The latest round finds cryptocurrency ads disappearing from Chinese social media.
zzHQzz

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

imho no ads in places like wechat or facebook is a good thing in general. Less uneducated people will be involved>scammed
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

I only sell when the price rises drastically because I know that a price fall will happen soon. and when it happens, that's where i buy coins again.
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

If bitcoin decreases i will hold wait till it increases and sell because i don't like selling at loss i don't panic sell. Anyone that understand the market will not panic sell.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
The time bitcoin's price goes down it creates panic among the holders and they are in panic sell mode that creates opportunity on the knowledgeable person who knows bitcoin well. They know that this thing would happen and all they have to do is hold on their coins.
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
I will judge depend on how the market, world news is on-going. If nothing so grave the I will keep holding it than sell for a loss.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

There's no need for me to sell and I'm not in a hurry for cashing out so I have no choice but to hold it and if there are some extra money on my pocket I would buy some.
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future?
Yes I have a big feeling that bitcoin will rise for sure in the future. We are likely in the same years before that bitcoin experienced a big dip so there is still a big hope that bitcoin will rise.
give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Bitcoins demand is unstoppable but the challenge here are the FUDs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

this month is like a discount to buy bitcoin then hold up to march ..
I think this is a good opportunity not to panic and sell ..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

If you are scared to have more losses and not willing to take the risk, then sell all your bitcoins. If you look or research about the demand curve of bitcoin since from the beginning, it is just normal that its value is dumping. The value of bitcoin is volatile. Its value is not always high or it is not always the way you wanted to be because its value is continuously fluctuating. If you have the will to take the risk, hold it and it will be worth it.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I just hold my bitcoin because it is the wrong time to sell now. Everybody is in panic and I think we are going up in the next couple of weeks. I am very bullish in February because we already had a huge correction January. Dont sell guys, you will regret it!
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

I strongly believe this dump is just speculations, so, i hold and buy dips. Sumsung start the production of chips to ASIC-miners. Do you really think they invest 500 mln $ in dying market???

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

My personal opinion on what is happening right now in the crypto market as follows: I consider this as an opportunity to accumulate more before those $500kkk returns back in crypto, unless you invest in just hype projects. But that is only my opinion.
My opinion is its better to give a chance to your coins to hold than sell it because there's possibilities it will grow more when the crypro rise again. Even there's a big drop in value don't lose hope because it will rise soon, just wait and hold its worth it.
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

I believe that this is all just a correction and the price after the Chinese New Year will return to the previous channel

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

look at the bitcoin price now. It is going down again.
is it because massive panic selling ?
If i were they, i wouldnt sell my bitcoin.
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Well, I think we have to admit that is mayb more than just a regular correction. A lot of pleaople write - this happens every January / every time before chinese New Year. But the fact is that this is most significant correction of BTC and the market (by the means of %) sice Summer 2014 - which is PRETTY long time! How long do you think that market will recover from this huge DIP? If there will be even worse crash before the chinese New Year, I guess it will be recovaring mayb the whole Spring.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

I am not selling anything in this bearish market. Actually I am doing the opposite and buying up more of the coins I like to hold long term and the ones I think have humongous potential. I only take out exactly what I need to live on and leave the rest in. I did though a mistake of not selling on the last bull run and buying back in the dip a ton more, next time I will sell a percentage and buy more in the dip.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Am I in the wrong section? This thread supposed to be in bitcoin disscussion. Anyway to answer your question if bitcoin decreases its price it means you have the chance to invest more in bitcoin, just hold and buy more if it continue to drop down because bitcoin will surely sky rocket its price before the year ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: