Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:59:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6968 times)
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Easy, use every opportunity available when bitcoin down you can buy it and just wait for the price will surely rise.
Bitcoin is a future asset
cryptopan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

If you are a good trader you should sell it when the market has fall,because surely you will earn the losses when you know what you are doing but if you are not good in trading you should HOLD it to prevent losses that the bloodbath has brought.When the market started to fall i immediately set cutlosses so i wont lose big amounts,preventing losses is better than selling it in panic that will only worsen the situation in the market.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

The guys that were in panic made a mistake and sold their coins. The wisest ones managed to buy these altcoins and Bitcoins for the lowest prices. Thus, the crash and panic was very profitable for them.

No use calling people's actions as mistakes or wisdom when we already know the outcomes today for yesterday's trades. Of course, I am a holder so I would hope that holding and adding during dips are the right thing to do, but we cannot think we are wise just because of how things seem to be turning out. Seasonal patterns seem to be holding out for now, but we will really only know when the time comes.

The ones who sold and bought back now aren't the wisest ones, just the luckiest,,, but that is just how I see it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Now, at such low prices, it is pointless to sell coins, since it will definitely be a loss to itself. The only correct solution now is to hold the coins until they again rise to a good value. This time should already come soon, the maximum growth will begin in late February - early March.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

Panic sells are one of the shittiest things that ever happened in markets. Every other product needs some value trust that backs it. This is my biggest concern with crypto. Some coins feel so much worthless than market values. I hope altcoins won't die cause of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

I will buy BTC again for now because in my opinion this is an opportunity and i am sure BTC will increase in the near future, i always sure with BTC!!!  Cool
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

Of course, thanks to this panic, you can earn very well, because many people sell their coins almost for free and do not think that tomorrow can be better than today. So of course this is a very good chance to replenish your deposit
ArmaDildo

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

I would not sell low prices today, bitcoin will rise more in the near future. 1 year holding if necessary. Panic sales allow others to earn money

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
if only we know when to buy or sell why not do that selling and buting when price decreased.but look at the price continuously moving,somtimes up,most of it down so i cant tell what will be the price in future,but the thing is bitcoin will rise eventually sooner
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

I don't know if it is panic sell or calculate sellings. They maybe only do day trading, or they expect that the price decrease to buy more at a lower price. Because if the price is lower, it means you can also buy more coins for the same amount of money.
But it is also risky if the price increase and if you really want to buy the coin, you are going to be able to buy less.
Everyone has his own technic. You need to study how the market is going to evoluate before taking a decision.
voshue

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

I was always happy when panic sells started because i won couple money by buying at dipps Smiley
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

you got my point on what you said because that's what I'm doing when the price of bitcoin decreases and I do not know what's going to happen and it's going to increase so when it goes down I sell it immediately and wait for the price to rise I get a try and buy it again.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

you got my point on what you said because that's what I'm doing when the price of bitcoin decreases and I do not know what's going to happen and it's going to increase so when it goes down I sell it immediately and wait for the price to rise I get a try and buy it again.

of course, many users still have Bitcoin and for them the best strategy is to buy a cheap Bitcoin for today. Proceeding from positive forecasts, these purchases will bring dozens of times more profit than any other business. But this belief is not enough, you need to have enough facts to not sell and buy.
Black_fox

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

I try not to panic. The price of BTC will rise. And now is a great time to buy coins.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

the chance as investors to manage with the release of possession with the part of token goods with the market, as those to refer with one as the strategics on compounding capital to goes as the following to gains within entrance to different field of table of examination.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Just look at the bitcoin course not for the last 4 months, but for all the years of existence. You will see that there were a drop in the bitcoin rate and more (about 82 percent). So just keep calm. Do nothing until you are in profit position. Relax and do not look every hour at the exchange rate.

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

of course, many users still have Bitcoin and for them the best strategy is to buy a cheap Bitcoin for today. Proceeding from positive forecasts, these purchases will bring dozens of times more profit than any other business. But this belief is not enough, you need to have enough facts to not sell and buy.
I bought many Bitcoin after it dumped below $10,000.
Although the price of Bitcoin dumped a lot to $6,000 but I don't care that.
I feel happy because I can buy more Bitcoin to get more profit.
And finally, I got 50% profit within 10 days from $6,000 to $8,900.

P/s: I sold 4 ounce Gold to get money to buy Bitcoin at $6,000 Tongue
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

If you have plan to buy Bitcoin for long term investment i think now its time to get it, because in the long term the price of Bitcoin will be going to multiple because now the cryptourrency still small and only about 1% of people who know about Bitcoin. And in the future when more people understand and know about Bitcoin so the demand also increasing. But if you would like to trade it in short time just use technical analysis to decide when best time to buy it.

John_Slater

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:50:17 AM

The market is gonna stabilize so there's no need to panic sell. You should either sell high or don't sell at all. Panic sell mean you sell low
saieshprakash18

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

never sell at a loss. the market has always bounced back and investors have seen even stronger gains
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: