Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:30:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6974 times)
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

Yeah, in the first days, I panicked when bitcoin was $ 7,000, and I sold a little bit of what I had.
but I don't make the same mistake anymore.
arbk04

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

Oh dont do that never sell your portfolio with lose, but never invest to shitcoins but if u invest to shitcoins invest for short term buy and sell dont hold them for long term, if u have good coin in portfolio dont sell them.
scoutcoin

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

of course its big oppurtunity for belivers, I belive to cryptocurrency. No need to have panic just started to buy alts from the dip and be patient after that and make profit Smiley
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

Be prepared that the market will still be feverish in February, the worst that we can see is the 6000 test, with the subsequent release of the price above 10,000. In any case, now for many positions very good entry points. I hope this correction has shown many, that it is necessary to minimize risks.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

I think it's better to hold because in the world of cryptocurrency it is safe to invest our money in digital money traded there. because cryptocurrency provides services and assets we can for the long term even if the price of his coins down only the overall asset that decreases but our coin balance will not be lost because the coin will always rotate sometimes below and sometimes above.

example just like bitcoin from the price used to be small and now big market share world. this is only temporary so I suggest to hold your bitcoin and altcoin this time buy altcoin or bitcoin.

estimated later will rise again in the middle of the year we will see it
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

The price is always going up and down all the time, what you need to do is think long term and hold what you can afford to. If you need the money at any point sell.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Hello everyone! I don't think we should panic about the situation. To sell just is not worth it,if it is possible,then is the time to buy. And the holders wait, because the market will stabilize and everything will be OK
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
It depends on the current situation if bitcoin's market is starting to fail,you can sell your coins then you can buyback it from the dip surely you will have more gains,but if you are already trapped in a certain coin/coins the best thing to do is to HOLD it until the market has recovered because if most of the people got panicked at the moment,it will surely worsen the situation which will result into bloodbath,or worst market crash again.

fitzzz

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

chance to fill your bags in this time when the market price correcting itself. and remember buy on dips to gain profit.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

I think the today is the good time to buy if you are planing to buy bitcoin this time is good for you. But you are holding bitcoin the best way today is to hold and wait until the price was going in stable dont go panic keep calm and wait.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

I think the today is the good time to buy if you are planing to buy bitcoin this time is good for you. But you are holding bitcoin the best way today is to hold and wait until the price was going in stable dont go panic keep calm and wait.
Indeed, when everyone is panicking, buying is a good time.
But I don't think today is a good time, because it looks like people are not restoring confidence and are still in a downward spiral.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I will still hold no matter what and how bad the crash is, the market will forever have a few crashes from time to time and you would not be able to reap the full extent of your profit by selling it early what more through panic selling. Never cut your loss hold as long as you can learn from the previous mistakes of other investors and always check the market trends.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

I understand why did you come up with that idea because it's related to the current situation about the movement of digital coins in the market. However, a decrease in value of a certain coin doesn't mean that it is the end of bitcoin because some financial experts and economists says that a falling price is a good thing because it's the correction that can make an economy of crypto currency healthier.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Indeed panic seil is quite a serious process, which enables people to try to buy crypto-currencies at a cheaper price. This really can be made, I already made my $ 100 on it. =) Of course many other people can and do a lot of money on them, but I have so far received $ 100
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

This period of panic sell its very big oppurtunity, never sell coin in this kind of time u ll have very big lose if u sell in this time, just be patient and wait till correctetion come.

Yes you are right that's very big opportunity to us because when they do panic sell that's time perfect time to buy. Which will give easy profit to us. But I hope everyone always do their own search so they will not end on panic selling.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

I hold. I entered for long term,  thus try just keep all my funds in good positions. In the past I tried to buy and sell like riding on waves up and down. It seems more logical,  but it is really hard to turn-off emotions during trading and it takes a lot of time and efforts.
Today I prefer holding and acummulating.
I think btc will begin it's price increase in 1-2 months, but I also believe in neo and Eth increase. Eth and neo have have technology behind them,  thus I like them more than btc.

wxa7115

Activity: 2772
Merit: 718

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

Panic sells are one of the shittiest things that ever happened in markets. Every other product needs some value trust that backs it. This is my biggest concern with crypto. Some coins feel so much worthless than market values. I hope altcoins won't die cause of it.
Then the answer is easy do not invest in the those altcoins, if you think some of those coins are just terrible and are overvalued then avoid them and invest only in projects that you think have the chance to survive in the future or that are starting out and are a bargain, if you do that you will make so much money in the market that it may seem unreal to you.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

Don't sell your Bitcoin or alts in this market condition or you'll incur losses. Just hold on to them for a few days or weeks. The market is now going through correction phase so don't sell anything now or you'll regret afterwards.

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

If a have money , when the bitcoin price fall down I definitely buy a lot of bitcoin. Butbif I dont , ill just hold it until the price of it regain its previous value. I dont panic selling if its fall down, because I will just loss my money by that. I just patiently wait and hold BTC until it rises again.
77Daeng77

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

I personally still hold my bitcoin, and will not take it off before returning its capital, and I still believe bitcoin will rise in the next 4 to 5 months. I still believe in restraining forces: D
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: