Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6968 times)
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
If a have money , when the bitcoin price fall down I definitely buy a lot of bitcoin. Butbif I dont , ill just hold it until the price of it regain its previous value. I dont panic selling if its fall down, because I will just loss my money by that. I just patiently wait and hold BTC until it rises again.
Did you buy Bitcoin at $6,000? In the past weeks, the price of Bitcoin dumped to $6,000 and it is the bottom price of the correction price cycle for Bitcoin. If you can say these words, I think you had bought a lot of Bitcoin and are enjoy the profit earned from Bitcoin at the moment Roll Eyes.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

I think those who bought bitcoin at the very bottom of the unit otherwise the market and the stock exchange would behave differently and at the time of purchase the rocket would soar upwards
n1x87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Dont forget chinese new year! Theres a huge number of Investors, who stood/standing still!

A situation, repeating every year by the end of january! I didnt sell a single coin, even invested a little more and it was the best decision
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

It's the best time to buy my friend. If you have something to invest go for it
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

I think those who bought bitcoin at the very bottom of the unit otherwise the market and the stock exchange would behave differently and at the time of purchase the rocket would soar upwards
You can understand when the whale want to make the price of Bitcoin decreases, they need to have the reason. That is the reason we have FUD on the market. FUD for the dump time and FOMO for the pump time. Currently, it seems we are staying in FOMO time because the price of Bitcoin has bounce.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
scoutcoin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

Never do panic sell, never sell your coins with lose. Wait till your coins give u profit after that sell them if u didnt invest for long term. Of course its very big chance for us.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

Don't sell your Bitcoin or alts in this market condition or you'll incur losses. Just hold on to them for a few days or weeks. The market is now going through correction phase so don't sell anything now or you'll regret afterwards.

Those who people goes to sell when the market was going down are the people with the weak hands they thought that it's forever and they gonna stuck on it. Because they don't know what correction is they only know the market was crashing.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

the best way is to sell and rebuy at a lower price if you really know what you are doing and you can time the market's volatility very well, only a few can do this and often times if you are inexperienced you will get rekt one way or the other. The safest way is to hodl and wait for your investment to profit. Some people just hold and accumulate more at the dips.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
alekscrypto3969

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

For me it is an opportunity, and you can buy as much as you can and hope that in the next few months that the market is going to stabilize. Or you can reinvest everything you have in something else and wait to go on the Market and triple your invesment. Or you can sell everything in low price, to lose a lot of your money and then blame the Market, because you didn't had the knowledge. Shocked
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Don't sell your Bitcoin or alts in this market condition or you'll incur losses. Just hold on to them for a few days or weeks. The market is now going through correction phase so don't sell anything now or you'll regret afterwards.

Those who people goes to sell when the market was going down are the people with the weak hands they thought that it's forever and they gonna stuck on it. Because they don't know what correction is they only know the market was crashing.
that's right, those are the people who lost the half of their life in crypto world. I think they must regret their decision when they sell their altcoin/bitcoin during red days.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
For me, the best advice and the best thing to do is to hold your coins, most especially your bitcoins. Bitcoins and all other coins are in the red zone right now but there will come a time that it will pump again, we all just need to be patient, and what i will do is i will just hold my coins most especially when the market is in the red zone. The changes of the coin drastically will be dependent on us, on how many will be the supply and demand for the coins, hopefully it will be higher than what we expected to be.

Yeah just forget about them for now. Grin

It might take a lot of time but eventually its gonna stabilize. Just forget your losses for now.
Yes yes, don't join the people who regret really hard because they panic sell their coins. You just have to wait for the right time to come, patience will be the best attitude in times of red zone. We just have to believe that everything happens for a reason and everything will fall back again to its proper places. Just trust the process!
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:34 PM

This is just a huge opportunity. Therefore, I always have a fiat on exchanges for such a case. Bitcoin and the basic alts always grow, when everyone in a panic is selling I buy

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:57:43 AM

Whenever market start dropping, penic sellers afraid and start selling their coins at any price before it goes more low from that point. That is always a good buying opportunity for long term investors to put their money as these situations not comes everyday. No one can judge the exect bottom of the market but always put money in parts at every big dip to get more profits then others and averaging your buying price.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:07:14 AM

just hold or you lost your assets
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:18:52 AM

This is what I and everyone else should do. If you have Bitcoins and the market plunges, keep hodling. The bounce back of the market will always be much stronger than the downfall. So hodl and do not panic. And if you have the money that could be disposed of in investments, get it out of your bank accounts and buy Bitcoins during the dump. There will be much bigger returns in it. Just leave a little amount in case of emergency.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WillHenry

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

I try to take advantage of the inevitable re-trace when it dips.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:21:27 AM

you should not take a decision by looking at the condition for a moment. But think for the long term and not the closest prediction. because of the rapid price fluctuations. I suggest to split your investment more than one Altcoin.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:29:27 AM

a few weeks ago many of people is panic sell because the price of bitcoin and altcoins is going down
if do you buy btc and altcoins a few days ago you can get a lot of profit at the moment.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

you should not take a decision by looking at the condition for a moment. But think for the long term and not the closest prediction. because of the rapid price fluctuations. I suggest to split your investment more than one Altcoin.

and if he can play with the long-term, then he can make a lot of profit from just one coin but as you said, I agree that he needs to invest in more than one altcoin so he can make more money. he needs to always manage his emotion by not attracting the price if somehow the price is down because I am sure that the price will always back to increase again. my suggestion is he doesn't need to always check the price that could make him be panic to see the price and attract him to do fast sell. he needs to know when is the right time to sell his coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:24:14 PM

Whenever market start dropping, penic sellers afraid and start selling their coins at any price before it goes more low from that point. That is always a good buying opportunity for long term investors to put their money as these situations not comes everyday. No one can judge the exect bottom of the market but always put money in parts at every big dip to get more profits then others and averaging your buying price.
You are correct but at the same time what are those panic sellers thinking? They do not realize they are just handing their money to someone else by selling for a bad price, if I wanted to give my money to someone else I will just throw my money in the street that will be easier and faster and I will not get all the remorse those that sold are going to get when the price of bitcoin skyrockets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: