Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6968 times)
Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Due to current situation of bitcoin that it's price drop, I actually hold my bitcoin and waiting for the price inflation. Probably it's price for now still not good but we should be positive to think that it will increases in the near future. We all know that all things in this world that valuable could be increase the price and inflate whether we like it or not, the more demands and the more users of cryptocurrency(bitcoin) will definitely goes up and also the selling price will increase, so this time the best opportunity to buy bitcoin as investment and hold it for a long term.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Nobody who is into this theme and still managed to stay sane would ever sell at dip. Panic or whatever, people hold and wait. Cuz this is how it works: someone sells in panic and someone next to him buys and becomes rich in some time.
really, being panicked is giving a golden opportunity to others to be successful. so we should always be patient to wait for a big profit.

drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
I just keep on holding when it's down because it is normal with bitcoin. Downtrend have been passed we will see the rise in the next few months and hold your bitcoin tightly

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
JcJet

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Fear and greed are the most common emotions in trading.
By the way, don't forget about greed when waiting for huge profits. Just keep your mind in balance.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

If you sell in panic now, you probably should not invest again. hodl to reduce loss and wait until the price recovers. Personally I use these times to accumulate (buy more coins).
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

I think bitcoin will grow in the next few months, so I plan to hold it. In general, it seems to me that bitcoin is one of the most unpredictable cryptocurrency-there's always a chance not to catch the train. I also hope that this year bitcoin will reach the price of 50,000 dollars.

juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

sell panic is a very bad choice lest you get panic sell it will make you very loss, you better wait until the price back up, and as your experience if trading do not use all money, use some just so you not too depressed.

wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 713

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:54:22 AM

Sometimes I personally when the price down is always panicked and panicked want to sell quickly so as not to always come down again. But I think it would be nice to hold if the price goes down and be patient for a bit. Definitely the price will rise again but do not panic too if the price drops dramatically.
Those that understand the nature of bitcoin will never panic no matter what happens this is why it is important to know more about bitcoin and its history, those that took the time to do that are not afraid when there is a crash since we know the price will recover it will be a low process, besides having that knowledge you will also need to have the patience to resist selling your coins, the last time a crash like this happened investors needed to hold for years.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

I will hold my bitcoin first don't follow panic sell. This is our opportunity to buy more with less prices. Because as we know bitcoin if it dip down the time of dip never last long like a stable price.it will quick return to the normal price (around $10.000). I believe bitcoin will rise more around $13k but hard to back like last year (around $20k.)

annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:12:05 AM

if there's a dropping of value, there's a lot of them would panic. and that was the good chance to buy Smiley so if that moment happen like around end of this january, I would rather to buy again and sell it if the value rise again Cheesy
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

I prefer to wait for prices to rise again rather than having to sell when panic will make you very much lose, trust me the price will not be forever under and there will definitely be time to go up again.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

I prefer to wait for prices to rise again rather than having to sell when panic will make you very much lose, trust me the price will not be forever under and there will definitely be time to go up again.

We already knew that bitcoin fluctuates and so with other altcoins. You have to be ready in any things that might occur. You have to accept that there will always be a time that bitcoin price may drastically decrease. If you will follow those people who do panic selling whenever its price drops, then you're definitely a loser. Holding and selling it in a high price will definitely make you rich. We have to remember that whenever its price, it will always recovers after a week or months.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

If Bitcoin costs $8000 I will buy it, if it reaches 7000$ I will buy it back. I strongly believe Bitcoin can reach 500k$ in 2020

Waoe. $500k is very high mate. Who can afford to buy 1 bitcoin if the price reach that amount?
I think trader only by small piece of bitcoin. If i have 1 bitcoin and i sell $500k, it will be like dream.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

I will do the same as you sir and I think wait for prices is the best thing that we can do if the price is at the down price but we have a chance to buy again at the lower price and we can wait again until the price increase back. in my opinion, if we can be patient for a while or for a long time, there will be a big reward for us to gain a big profit in the future but it depends on what coin that we hold.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ternyabin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

We already knew that bitcoin fluctuates and so with other altcoins. You have to be ready in any things that might occur. You have to accept that there will always be a time that bitcoin price may drastically decrease. If you will follow those people who do panic selling whenever its price drops, then you're definitely a loser. Holding and selling it in a high price will definitely make you rich. We have to remember that whenever its price, it will always recovers after a week or months.
Yes, bitcoin has always been restored to its previous positions after the fall. But each time the time intervals were constantly reduced. Therefore, this time, bitcoin will recover to $ 19,000.   Wink
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

i already buy some bitcoin last month, when the price drop till $8000. and i think now is the best time for to hold them, cause i hear some good news circulating about bitcoin last month, and i belive bitcoin price will reach to $13.000 again.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

Surely we should not be fixated on the one side that it can weaken us on step, a more chances of course still widely opened than giving up on the step or feeling awkward.
After the step one, there is a second step, after the second step, there is a third step, well., we should be able to adjusting everything with the facts as well as knowledge of the development of the price of crypto especially bitcoin.

In bitcoin, of course it's better if the price goes down., it prefer to hold it, beside a short term there is a long term to hold, and we know bitcoin is the one of most interest among many people.

Oregano012
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Sell when ever btc reach a certain point or before
 resistance
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

Maybe if the bitcoin will be going to low the price i will be going to buy some of them cause i know in time the bitcoin will be going to increase the price again maybe we can earn some profit from that. But must better also to hold some of our bitcoin don't sell it in a low price.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

I am a Hodler so I am holding my Crypto Assets until the crypto market recovers.
Since the past years, when crypto market drops it always recovers after a week of even few days after the crash. So there is no point on panic selling because the market stands on it's feet again and again and again.
It is expected that there would be number of dropping and pumping too often while we are heading to the future so it is expected that the worth of our crypto assets will soon lower than today but that doesn't mean it will stay on the ground.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: