Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6977 times)
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I don't think so its a wise thing to sell ur BTC in loss
all you have to do one little thing is HODLLLLLLLLL for your life and you will see moon soon

Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

Most interesting, that this we never will know in advance. you can only guess. the market is too manipulative.
dangful

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

If you are in panic, you will lose everything you have. Crypto money will be used too much in the future. We have to believe in the power of crypto money, even if we see momentary drops right now. Never panic, coins you have will make a lot of money in the long term Smiley

The most unfortunate crypto users are selling their Crypto Assets out of panic because they are afraid that they will lose their assets and money.
I choose to hold my altcoins because this time I don't need much money because my wedding will be this coming October this year so around September I am going to sell most of my altcoins no matter what is their price value because that's what my Crypto Assets intended for.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

Most interesting, that this we never will know in advance. you can only guess. the market is too manipulative.

That's right, nobody knows what would be the next move of the crypto market, it's either pump, dump or stay.
if only we would that the crypto market will go up or go down then we could buy more altcoins that will increase it's price value or sell them before it decrease it's price value.
so, panic selling is not good most of the time because it's the reason that you will going to lose your investment and capital.
Holding your Crypto Assets will save your altcoins when the Crypto Market is dropping.

Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Yeah, I believe in BTC, like most serious experts say: "It's only preparation before going to the moon"
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

People who sell panic will definitely regret it. Do not hurry when you decide, be patient. The current price of Bitcoin may be a great buying opportunity, but if the downward trend continues, it is possible to lose your money. I prefer hodl instead of panic sells.
Totally agree with you. Moreover, panic selling makes the price falling even more, so you lose more money on the coins you decided to hold.
dunup

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I think everything can be in shortterm. But I'm sure  bitcoint and all cryptomarket will grow for long term.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

sometimes I can not wait to hold in a period of up to 6 months more. dn when the price starts to fall and I keep hold, and after 2 more months still not up, sometimes I also regret not selling it before the price is falling. in fact it all depends on the person, be patient for long-term holding or not. if not, panic sell may be the solution if the fear of prices will fall further.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

I usually do nothng when the direction of market is unknown! Bitcoin is dynamic and millions of people around the world see bitcoin as veritable payment and secure store of value. No matter the market price holding bitoin always pay off!
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

If you are in panic, you will lose everything you have. Crypto money will be used too much in the future. We have to believe in the power of crypto money, even if we see momentary drops right now. Never panic, coins you have will make a lot of money in the long term Smiley

The most unfortunate crypto users are selling their Crypto Assets out of panic because they are afraid that they will lose their assets and money.
I choose to hold my altcoins because this time I don't need much money because my wedding will be this coming October this year so around September I am going to sell most of my altcoins no matter what is their price value because that's what my Crypto Assets intended for.

I recommend you should to be wise if you want to have money for your wedding.
Although I know you want to hold many altcoin as long as possible, but you have to remember, how to keep your balance raise more is more important than anything.
So, instead of wait until September to sell your coin, you can wait until the price of Altcoin reach your target to sell is better, right?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
linhlinhlong1610

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

minumum risk is hodl.
if you want btc benefit, you can move but but it is maximum risky act for now
AssemblY

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

So far, bitcoin has only gone up from year to year. And at the moment I see no reason for this year to be something different
rafaeljohncruz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

in our era i can see bitcoin doesn't have a chance to break down Cheesy
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

I am happy when I see the prices drop. Both for the bigger rise and for the opportunity to make purchases. Panic selling is a big mistake, you can wait without selling your hands instead of panic sells Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
triclinics21

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:40:37 AM

I was doing panic sales when I thought I was a beginner. but I'm not doing it anymore.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

the reason is simple, because bitcoin is not a shitcoin. it is the first cryptocurrency coin in the world.
bitcoin value will always be high because the demands. if bitcoin value decreased at the moment, just hold it, it will be back later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
huyenphung8698

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

When prices fall I buy. You always need to buy a drawdown of the market. After the drawdown, there is always a rise in prices. Here and now you need to buy and wait for the market to turn.
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

crypto currencies are trading at a very fast pace and all the currency volume balances can change. As prices drop, people are afraid and panic and make bad sales. this is a fortunate situation for other investors.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

Let other people panic sell. If they don't understand what is going on with a market - they don't have to stay in.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

I think most panic seller are gone now since the market start to rise again and everytime the price goes down, it will recover the next day so I am very positive with the Bitcoin price right now, hopefully Bitcoin price will hit 11k usd soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: