Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost All Currencies Down (RED DAYS)  (Read 652 times)
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

as prices keep falling, better wait for the price of bitcoin stable, if it is stable I think it's a good time to buy. but I am waiting for the price touched $7k to buy. In addition, I also bought some altcoin which are great discount Smiley

It is shaky and a bit of a shock and scary but we must remember this is the nature of the beast and that graph will wave up and down and hopefully go more up then down and overtime in the long run we should see bitcoin multiply in value.

I think, here is the reason  Wink

INDIA’S finance minster Arun Jaitley used his budget speech today to slam cryptocurrencies and has promised his right-wing BJP government will do everything to discontinue the use of bitcoin and other virtual currencies in India.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/913071/bitcoin-india-Arun-Jaitley-budget-BJP-Modi-cryptocurrencies

Dont panic, be rational. Dnot let the whales disorient you.

Shit country and shit goverment why you are bother about India. They are not biggest invested country on bitcoin. If the bitcoin banned in that country also they use it. Such a worst corrupted country is that. I think you are belongs to India. I do not want to explain about your countries. Here in my country too large number of labours from your country only.
They do not have big knowledge about the crypto currency at all.

All the investors are supporting with the price drop many whales are investing on other side. After they played their games you will find the bitcoin price and other alts bump in the chart.

Precisely! Leave them behind let them not be part of it we do not need them to grow bitcoin. These communist governments just cause trouble and every time bitcoin dropped a substantial amount they were involved.

Yes in this week almost all the currency value have been reduced I doubt because of the koria and the japan wrong statement that they will ban the bitcoin  but I think it will never happen

Japan is a very educated country I am sure they embrace technology and therefore digital currency since it is at the head of new technology and Japan is very hi-Tech.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:44:36 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 06:57:14 PM by Similificator

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

This clearly is a good time to buy and not a good time to sell. To be honest, i really do not see this phenomenon as something that any of us should worry about because looking at the past years of bitcoins and other alternative coins, you can pretty much see easily that there is a pattern. Although clearly, the numbers of prices are completely huge when we compare the past years to this year, the percentage really doesn't make that much of a difference. specially on bitcoins.

Try to look at all these bitcoin corrections in the past years :
-2011 Nov, 97%
-2012 Aug, 36%
-2013 Mar, 25%
-2013 Apr, 79%
-2014 Feb, 49%  
-2017 jun , 36%
-2017 Sept, 40%
-and right now on 2018 i am still not sure yet since the price still keeps on moving but i pretty think that we are still on the 50ish%.

This just shows that bitcoins along with all the other alternative coins out this isn't done for yet. Clearly, this is just a domino effect because of the big whales taking profits. And right now, I am pretty sure that all the whales are smiling right now and getting ready to jump into the scene again. So if i were you, I'd be getting ready also. As for me? Well, since I am completely red on my portfolio, then I am going all in on this, win or lose. what's your decision? Wink
acetouryahey (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

Maybe all coins decrease because chinese new year will coming. I suggest you to hold all your coin,  and don't do panic sell. Due to if all people did panic sell,  absolutely all coin will more decrease.  Just be patient and always check the market situation.
The incidence of this coin decrease,  it had already happen every year ago, it'a normaly guys.  So for people who still new in crypto's world dont be panic and don't make wrong decision.

oh i see..what is in the chinese new year that all coins are down? Yup i gonna hold what i have thanks for the little advice.
wonderful8

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:08:50 AM

This is normal and happened many time before, when bitcoin down, all altcoins are down in tandem.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

if you have some bitcoin, hold it, if you want buy, you need wait until stable. the price usually always down when chinese new year coming

Always? Did this happen last year too? If yes, do you know why?
Because china is not our best bitcoin backers anymore so why chinese new year affected to bitcoin and altcoin? Not make sense.
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

The best option to me is to hold what I have. Also I will advise you not to buy yet. Because we don't know if that was the lowest dropping value it takes. Wait it until it start to rise again then that was the best time to buy btc. And hold until the value reach its highest point.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

when the condition of bitcoin and altcoin down, I think holding or buying is the best choice today. but not sell. and we wait until crypto back up and high then stable.
Meinguyen

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:18:48 AM

yessterday i used all my BTC to bought altcoin haha, hopeful i will get some profit affter a month
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:20:32 AM

Well as for me, I do not see it a sell day because almost all the coins are on down trend. I always sees whenever a coin is on the down trend as a buying time while whenever a coin is on the up trend as a selling time. For the newbies is not the right time to sell. Just be patience the price will retrace soon.
hamlet1975

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

FUD!! It will be back!!! Crypto has some major swings!  Look at the long term!!!
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

This will be a great opportunity for all of us  who wants to accumulate coins in a very low price that you will be holding for long term especially those coins that are in thr top 20 market capitalization
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

I think this is just price manipulation, some countries are deliberately making FUDD to keep prices down and this is a good time for shopping

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

the right moment to buy coins at cheap prices. the strategy we have to do is hold the coin in a long amount and we will get the profit, remember we should still see the market price charts are always updated so we are not exposed to panic sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Recovery is here i guess!

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

This is normal and happened many time before, when bitcoin down, all altcoins are down in tandem.

However, the Great Fall was just a very short period of time. The market is ready to recover and show stability. I suppose all those who were in panic these days calmed down and they might be thinking over the question connected with their favorite coin (if to buy it now and how many alts should be bought).
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

If the Bitcoin price falls, then the price of all alts also falls. YES! Of course! You need to buy a BTC and other altcoins now while their price is reduced, but I think it will become even lower and there will be even more profitable to invest.
ok bozz

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

very precisely, for now it's all altcoin fall but I think for the future will be kebali and more expensive than ever.
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Now you definitely do not need to sell. When everything falls so - you need to buy. Because after the fall there is always growth. The market is now on the correction.

burntheevidence12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

Anything can happen these days.Some will earn big bucks while others will get very sad.I think what happened right now is a trap.
Patience will always win.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

You should never panic because the market is down as it is not just crypto market that is down but even stock markets are facing the bearish situation . However thia is the best time to buy to increase your profits when the market returns to its bullish position.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: