Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost All Currencies Down (RED DAYS)  (Read 654 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

I think that all the February on the market there will be incomprehensible things, the prices in the market will grow and fall. And the blame for that is a lot of bad news about the regulation of crypto-currencies in the leading countries. It is necessary to survive this month and everything will be fine.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

All these cryptocurrencies have pumped hard over the past six months. Some of these coins have overvalued, so it is good that correction is taking place in the market.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Today I do not see such a trend, I think that on the contrary the market decline is over and we are moving up. Bears were already able to earn money on margin trading. Give us also. For those who simply keep their assets.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

I am looking forward to march/april. Perhaps it will be again like it happened in 2017. I still believe that the whole marketcap of cryptocurrencies will grow again. Just need some more time and patient.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

hodl if you're on the losing side let it bounce back.

Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

its not the first time we are seeing it and this shouldnt cause any panic. yo should hold all coin and tokens you have to help it green again.. Grin more green days ahead

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:24:04 PM

I am looking forward to march/april. Perhaps it will be again like it happened in 2017. I still believe that the whole marketcap of cryptocurrencies will grow again. Just need some more time and patient.
Look forward to november to december , ive seen many enthusiast predicting that november to december months are the best months of crypto. Its better to just hold your crypto and dont panic when you've experience some red and encountering very deep prices. Just buy and hold till it pump. Panicking will not make your coins pump.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

yah, all coin having price down especially bitcoin and ethereum which have greatly reduced prices. when I open a market I see only red, red and red. even ripple has decreased. many also altcoin or token are decreased. for some reason all coins have decreased.

but i open the market today, and ETH and BTC already having price up not much, but the price going up.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

its not the first time we are seeing it and this shouldnt cause any panic. yo should hold all coin and tokens you have to help it green again.. Grin more green days ahead

I remember when ETH ever green turns red and green again so it's kind of repeating cycle from year to year.
If you already purchase in high rate, you can just hold it or just purchase another low rate so you can reduce your loss when try to sell high ( not as high as previous purchase )

Smiley
sallydavisy

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

Rates are constantly increasing, a more than 50% fall is felt differently than before. Let see, interesting, can market beat at least 3 trillion in this year?
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:44:44 AM

What happened today? As i saw in the market almost all the currencies is down even the BTC is super down. Is time to buy or not? Or do  we need now to sell what we hold or not? For you what is your best opinion or best strategy or best advice to all newbie.

There are some things to know when the crypto market is currently experiencing drastic price decline and I think one of the things that cause crypto market prices dropped dramatically is the presence of turmoil in some countries that announced about the ban crypto currency today. and this will certainly affect the decline in the number of investors, But I think it's our chance to buy as much crypto as possible and I'm sure crypto prices will increase as turmoil in some countries has subsided.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

There are some things to know when the crypto market is currently experiencing drastic price decline and I think one of the things that cause crypto market prices dropped dramatically is the presence of turmoil in some countries that announced about the ban crypto currency today. and this will certainly affect the decline in the number of investors, But I think it's our chance to buy as much crypto as possible and I'm sure crypto prices will increase as turmoil in some countries has subsided.

Yes you got it right and we need to understand that these regulatory issues are just temporary but the emergence of crypto is forever so it's time to invest more and hold on to it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

Yes you got it right and we need to understand that these regulatory issues are just temporary but the emergence of crypto is forever so it's time to invest more and hold on to it.

But we cannot take these restrictions and government interference so lightly because if you hold less amount of bitcoin it's okay but it you hold huge amount of bitcoin then obviously you will panic with these restrictions

Am I spamming? Report me!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

Let see, interesting, can market beat at least 3 trillion in this year?
I'm only thinking that reaching the crypto market cap at $1T is already a great achievement for HODLERS. For this year, with the current market cap of $300B there's still a long way to go for 3T. Try to lower it to 1T and we will be there for this year.
It caused panic to the weak hands and most of them are the new investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

i think if you wanna sell bitcoin or other altcoin, you should wait until the price is going stable because there is a possibility that the coins is down again. it such a formula that if bitcoin is up, altcoin is down while bitcoin is down, altcoin is down again.

Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

Red days are not bad, it is an opportunity to buy most altcoins at very low prices and quickly get a profit.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:02:20 AM

I think the best thing for us all is to buying in more coins and wait for a long time to earn our profit. The prices are suitable for us to buy in and the lower the better.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:46:45 AM

I think the best thing for us all is to buying in more coins and wait for a long time to earn our profit. The prices are suitable for us to buy in and the lower the better.

Well of course, buy when everyone is needy and sell when everyone is greedy.
IMO, still there's some people who are didn't used of all these fluctuations and just easily believe in all fuds and got panicked. We all know that the market is too volatile, it can make us loss but it can also gives us huge profit.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

It is better to wait when everything settles down, because many wrong actions and hasty actions can be taken while doing so. Buying is also not a good step, who knows how much further the price will fall. So wait for your time, and you will be happy.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
GaboSt

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

for me the red days are a good opportunity to buy cheap coins. I think we won't see so good prices again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: