Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is down again?  (Read 1378 times)
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

Why BTC along with all major cryptocurrencis are down today? Not heard any news to reasonate with this drop.
The drop in bitcoin came suddenly. After the bitcoin crash, I found a lot of bad news about bitcoin. The bad news led to a drop in bitcoin. The United States has a strict surveillance of the cryptocurrency, with a lot of altcoins.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

Why BTC along with all major cryptocurrencis are down today? Not heard any news to reasonate with this drop.
No need asking this if you really understand how cryptocurrency works, we all know its volatile and can neither go below nor higher..... Invest the amount you can afford to loose..
isomoyes

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

There is no worries 😊 bitcoin are still rising and it's have a long way to go. Suddenly drop it's natural it's happened every currency . If you know the supply and demand then you can understand . Demand will be fulfill very soon then supply (rising) again.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

There are a lot of factors in the down of BTC and we are not sure which factor contributes a lot from all of those. My insights here is maybe because of the competition of other coins. We all know that there are a lot of new coins arise and they are doing their best to be known also in this kind of industry. And we should admit that there are a lot of users of BTC who are trying in the new rising coins. Well we cannot blame them because it is not bad to try new things. We just hope that those users will still be loyal with bitcoin.   
nicolesalv

Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

This is cryptocurrency the prices may rise and fall. it is volatile. so it is just normal, the price is in constant change but I don't think it will continue to drop. it will soon rise again.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:21:50 AM

This is cryptocurrency the prices may rise and fall. it is volatile. so it is just normal, the price is in constant change but I don't think it will continue to drop. it will soon rise again.

The reason why bitcoin is down again is because we are facing different issues like FUDs in some countries, closing of Chinese exchanges like OKEX and BINANCE, and some whales too of course. If you are going to be a coward on holding your bitcoins, afraid of losing profits and always thinking to sell before it is too late, then you lose the battle. The more you wait, the more profits that you could have in the long run.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

Bitcoin price down on past days because the news about regulations.
but the regulations seems to be okay, bitcoin price increased again now.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

That's why Bitcoin has fallen so far, governments and banks.

With Bitcoin you can transfer money at any time and at very low cost.

There are so few commissions and tax fees that banks and the government do not like.
Turagsoy02

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

Still facing the correction process be patient it will soon back.
TEMONG

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

I think that caused the decline in bitcoin prices triggered by a massive sell-off due to the many bad news that recently hit the cryptocurrency industry.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

Bitcoin price down on past days because the news about regulations.
but the regulations seems to be okay, bitcoin price increased again now.
Bitcoin price drops or down again in the past days because of some people that really broke the regulations and didn't obey some policies. Many people really do did what they really want than doing what bitcoins regulations are. But seems that it is already okay and bitcoin price increase again, so must treasure it.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

If you think that bitcoin is down again I strongly suggest that you must go back to basics of bitcoin. You should read more articles or even study more about the crypto currencies world. Because just imagine if the bitcoins value will be flat or stable or we can say in simple word that its value will not rise and fall. Do you think it will be profitable at all if that scenario will happen, definitely no right? When the prize down again be happy prepare your money for you to invest because I am pretty sure that it will raise again and you will get a lot of profit. 

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

Because of there are so many bad news related to Bitcoin come everyday and the whales are publishing bad announcement from famous people to speard FUD to make trader and holder feel nervous then try to cut their loss by selling with lower price. And the worst news come from China, the biggest country where all the biggest Bitcoin mining factories in the world located in.
Many people disappointed in the moves, believing the the fall of bitcoin is happening because of market manipulation. But we must remember that the real value of a cryptocurrency is not driven by price but instead is driven by utility.
More like driven by spaculation that there MIGHT be an utility use in the future.
I agree that there's no market manipulation though, at least not a conscious one. The news media will cheer when something has already risen which will result in FOMO traders buying and overpricing things, then the same news will FUD when something is falling panicing people and making them price go underpriced. I don't believe the media is doing that to manipulate the market, but because they're just saying whatever the audience wants to hear in order to keep the viewership numbers high.
Here's what I am seeing on coinmarketcap.com:

Crypto prices all going up and down in almost 'identical' patterns. Percentages of the top 100+ market cap coins that mirror each other and go up and down almost in unison.

To me, this tells me there is BIG money, possibly by one or a few whales in a lot of these tokens/coins. Their bots or traders put money into all or most of these coins at once, creating an illusion of a bull market return. For all of these coins/tokens to go up on so many tokens, in unison, and then go back down in unison, is pretty obvious what's happening.

Yes, the market is driven on news and emotion, but look closer - these patterns of up and down prices on coinmarketcap.com and Coinbase are following each other too tightly to be just news driven.

Plus, there are 'Pump and dump' groups pumping a lot of coins, then dumping for profit.

Please allow me to point a misconception that exists about "identical" patterns.
If you're viewing the crypto prices against fiat currency (EUR/USD etc) then there's a technical reason why almost everything is going either up or down every day. Since the price of every coin is relative to the price of BTC (the altcoins are translated to an xamount of BTC, which is then translated to fiat), even if the 99% of the market doesn't move and only BTC increase by 10%, then coinmarketcap will show a 10% increase of every altcoin.

e.g.:
ETH = 0.064 BTC
BTC = 7400€
so 1ETH = 470€
If no one trades ETH for 1 day and BTC goes to 14800€, then ETH will still equal 0.064 BTC, but 1ETH = 0.064BTC = 940€ (it doubled as well)

TL;DR,
If you want a clearer view of altcoin's movement, check their price against BTC.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

That's why Bitcoin has fallen so far, governments and banks.

With Bitcoin you can transfer money at any time and at very low cost.

There are so few commissions and tax fees that banks and the government do not like.

*at very low cost.
lol'd Grin
I still remember when I sent 200€ worth of BTC only to be charged 25€ worth of BTC!
On that matter, XRP is the best choice, but only the biggest of exchanges support it.
Human_Copy

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:38:08 AM

The value of bitcoin has shifted unpredictably ever since, with frequent wild drops and recoveries. The rapid drops are partly the result of continuing fears about regulation, as well as anxiety provoked by a series of high-profile raids and thefts.
Frank4

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

I hope that when the Chinese holidays are over, the market will recover.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

the price of bitcoin can down because the main factor, because there are many bad issues about bitcoin, so i think its make the price of bitcoin down and down again. the bad issues can be real and fake, if the bad issues is fake the decreases value of bitcoin just happen form temporary and will back soon, but if it real i think it will make permanent changes and need some times to recover it

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

Now almost all the coin prices are down, but do not be too quick to take the decision to sell it, we better hold it first, for the next few weeks. until completely news, bad about crypto is gone, this is only temporary all its going back to normal, like the year before its.

Harpawan

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

No need to wonder.so dynamics in trading.not up ya down.the most important is how we manage the time of sale and purchase.
That way we can avoid the tortured losses
SuperPower

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

I think everything is going down on the earth. BTC will have a lot of prices at a time and it will reduce the rules. When BTC increases in a lot of time, its price decreases. When the market decreases its value, the price increases. So the BTC market is very much Due to the prices decreased due to low prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: