Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:57:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin going to hit 5000 USD ?  (Read 1254 times)
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:59:15 PM

I read somewhere that the miners would never let it drop below 6k because of the costs to mine. I have no idea if that's true or not. Anyone confirm?

What doe that even mean, do miners have that kind of control? How does that work, anybody understands the mechanisms of this ?
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

it is not a matter of worry that bitcoin price is decreasing at a high speed but a few days price will arise again.but i don't think that bitcoin price going under 5000$

Patrice_89

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

I dont think 5000, btc shows strong support around 6500 , if it goes down I think that will be the max. God help us all! Huh

▰✔ https://www.esportsecosystem.com/ ✔▰ eSPORTS  - ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!"  ♞❉ http://www.t.me/esportsecosystem ❉♞
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

The whole Bitcoin and altcoin market is crashing right now and I believe the market cap will go back to around 150 billion to 200 billion USD marketcap at best. I think we will see Bitcoin crash to around 1-2k USD as predicted and maybe then slowly rise back to 3k or 4k usd by the end of 2018 if we are lucky. Most of those peeps predicted Bitcoin will go to 50k usd in order to get the noobs to buy then dump on them and we holders are left as the biggest losers.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

I'm afraid this gap it will last a few more weeks so the bottom will be at aproximative 5000 usd ... what do you think will it reach or 8000 is already the bottom line??
it may be possible, but if it is, then it is really the right time to buy bitcoin. i will grab that opportunity to invest much bitcoin as I can. so when the time bitcoin goes up again, I will gain profit.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Snixer

Activity: 303
Merit: 43

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

I think we already touched the bottom 1 hour ago. I don't think we will fall more than that unless some other country decides to spread more fud on BTC and crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptovalute24ore.it   •  Guide Semplici e Complete, Notizie e Quotazioni sulle Criptovalute   •  TELEGRAM   ▲  Acquista Gioielli Artigianali con Criptovalute su FioridiLilla.com  
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

as per present market, trend bitcoin is expected to reach 7500 dollars next price is uncertain so bitcoin is now downtrend and it will follow mostly this month after long spike bitcoin growth is now questionable
King_G_

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

To be honest I am pretty happy that Bitcoin price has dropped , I think this is one of the best time to buy.
Of course I don't want it to fall lower than 6000$ , there is no need to worry because it will hike up in no time so buying coins at this situation should prove to be good.
It's the start of February so this little fall was expected so no need to worry.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

I hope bitcoin will not reach 5000 $, because it is unfortunate if it all happened, hopefully 8000 $ is the lowest price. because many will be disappointed if it had happened.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

As the situation is going i think it will hit to $5000. Hope it willl not come to that

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

2,000 USD
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

I'm afraid this gap it will last a few more weeks so the bottom will be at aproximative 5000 usd ... what do you think will it reach or 8000 is already the bottom line??

It depends on the coming news, if a bad news crop up again it could go down to that level but if there is a big good news I believe it will push the price upwards again, these dumps are from newbies who just want to recover their lost and do not belive that blockchain is here to stay.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Yes. Surely BTC will go down to 5-6k usd. But do not worry. It will soon come up. that is a rule. go up strongly. will exceed 20k usd
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I am very frustrated with the condition of bitcoin prices that fall into this depth, because I am afraid the bitcoin price will not get back to normal, now it's already at the price of 8000 $, and my blockfolio balance from 14k $ down to 70% more

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

Anything is possible. If you look at the chart from 2016 onwards, and draw a support line through all the lows, the support is about $3,100.

The good news though is that the support line slopes upwards, so the longer bitcoin stays above it, the higher the support gets. This is going to be a wild year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will not reach the price of $ 5000, I think the bitcoin price drops just until the price of $ 7000 is the lowest. and in the next month the price starts to rise again slowly. so I still believe to invest in bitcoin.

kryptokowalski

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

i dont think so, i think we will see an upswing in the next couple weeks. great time to invest!
robhimself1

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Missing the boat again

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

$5000 is a bit low, but I've been calling for a drop to somewhere in the $6-8k range for January since November or so. Crypto is cyclical but always ends up higher than it was before.

My original account "robhimself" was hijacked!
ledigi

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

for now its rising
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

Yes, I think that bitcoin can drop to 5000 USD, but in this case for investors it is a good opportunity to buy and get goood profit later. Don't worry about this correction, but be careful anyway so nobody knows about future and we should make decisions independently.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: