Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin going to hit 5000 USD ?  (Read 1255 times)
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:51:43 PM

I'm afraid this gap it will last a few more weeks so the bottom will be at aproximative 5000 usd ... what do you think will it reach or 8000 is already the bottom line??

maybe the price of BTC can be 5000$, cause all price off altcoin in market are drop for now. but dont be afraid, BTC is the biggest coin, maybe the price is drop for now, but it can be normal again in next 3-5 months.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

If bitcoin price falling down until $5000, then it would be the worst thing. I wish it wouldn't happen. However I  guess the price will only hit until the bottom line $8000.  We know that the price in early months of a year shows a decreasing graphic, but then it immediately goes up very highly.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

I'm afraid this gap it will last a few more weeks so the bottom will be at aproximative 5000 usd ... what do you think will it reach or 8000 is already the bottom line??

Don't be afraid of that price. It's a major support of bitcoin it needs to dump hard very hard because in the next few weeks and months it will pump very hard! I think the price will trigger at 50,000usd and so on.
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

It's hard to say the exact down of btc price. Possible to reach 5000k because that is what crypto market design. Normally market price will not always in stable sometimes it goes up and goes down depends to btc investors.
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:14:44 AM

Then it will immediately reach 30k after it. The harder correction is, the faster the price will go up when it ends

Until it doesn't.  Tell me where is the 500 billion-1 trillion dollars going to come from in such a short period of time?  The likelyhood is that after this it'll be a slow increase with people selling off their bags on the way up.  That's probably a positive outlook.  A negative outlook is that we drop 80-92% (bitcoin is has done so twice before) and enter year+ long bear market.  This correction isn't even hard, it's gradually declining.  It's quite long, it's already been going on since dec.  Before corrections were usually a month or two.
Two months+ and still going down.  The longer it goes on the more bleak things look.
bitmanija

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:52:54 AM

I think that the price has already tested the possibilities for a deeper decline today and at least is on the way to the goal of $5000. It all depends on the strength of buyers and the extrem-news on the market.

To reverse the trend, we need strong signals, which are not yet available.
Therefore, I think at the moment the movement will continue to go down!
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

Honestly btc dipping ro 3000 or 4000 wouldnt surprise me. There’s no telling how the landscape will evolve. The more splintered the market becomes and the less people depend on BTC to buy into other currencies, the more possible it is that btc slow dives. Thats why i think the best strategy is to keep a balanced diversified portolio of cryptos and buy regularly at intervals Roll Eyes

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:08:31 AM

This is not far fetched, ,but i think it has a low probability. I still think that this is a correction phase rather than depression to which a part of the flow of the prices. If you'll follow the trend of BTC it will definitely increase it prices again.
Could the correction still occur? Could the correction be this long? as bitcoin prices fell yesterday after news from the Indian government that expressed the stance for bitcoin and facebook that banned bitcoin advertisements. I think this happens because the bad news makes investors afraid to invest again in bitcoin. believe it or not the bad news really makes bitcoin weaker and it has happened since some time ago when bitcoin price dropped from $19k. but I see the market back to normal now. hopefully improved and recover. I don't think bitcoin prices will touch $ 5k
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

You have a point, and It's possible that it goes down below 5000, but do you think is it the perfect time to invest? While the value is still down, you can purchase more And hold it until the value rise again.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:49 AM

Do you remember what Bitcoin was at one year ago? It isn't insane to think an entire year's gain can be gone when you have crazy bubble action like this. Bitcoin is not keeping up technologically. It still means a lot. It has the name recognition. But it also has a long way to fall.
electricblueeyes

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

It seems to have stabilized at the moment hovering just under $9000. I hope this is as low as it gets. Going down as low as $5000 could very well spell disaster.If any more bad news surfaces in the next few days it will surely fall.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

Anything can happen, it can even go down below $5000 and we must stay positive about that think about what good thing and good opportunity on that low price and we can be all happy again and make our profit.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:18:28 AM

In my own technical analysis there is a support level at $8k and a very hard support at $5k if these supports are broke probably thats the end of bitcoin.But for now it looks like bitcoin is slowly recovering from this crash,most of the people worsen the situation all those weak hands surely do panic selling while smart people are doing panic selling,$5k levels are worst case scenario if that happens btc might collapse.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
imsterimad

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:21:07 AM

i dont think that btc will hit 5000 $ i think that good news are comming like the lightnning network implementation it will bring positive momentum to the market !
The One Who Knocks

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:28:57 AM

Uhm from what we've been seeing I believe that we'll see it hit a new low over at $5500 perhaps. We'll see if this comes true. Great time to buy I believe!
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:40:25 AM

I dont think so unless there won't be any more negative news against bitcoin. If bad new hit bitcoin again now that it is dip. we might see bitcoin down to 5000
raffshore

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:45:38 AM

just stop flipping everybody...

📉 - 94% June-November 2011 from $32 to $2 because of MtGox hack
📉 - 36% June 2012 from $7 to $4 Linod hack
📉 - 79% April 2013 from $266 to $54. MTGox stopped trading
📉 - 87% from $1166 to $170 November 2013 to January 2015
📉 - 49% Feb 2014 MTGox tanks
📉 - 40% September 2017 from $5000 to $2972 China ban
📉 - 55% January 2018 Bitcoin ban FUD. from $19000 to 8500

Those are the facts
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:30 AM

Thats the worst case scenario,if the support levels at $8k will be broke surely the next stop would be $5k and when bitcoin's price goes down below that level i can assure you that day would be the doom's day of all cryptocurrency.I am no expert but i know deep technical analysis because i was a forex trader for 10years.

Ashe-J

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:01:58 AM

If it hit that 5000 USD Support i will sell every altcoins i have to buy him
namveo

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

Everything can happen. But I think it will reach max is 7k5$ and then increase again to 11k$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: