Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody else experience problems with their Yahoo email account lately?  (Read 3370 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 03:18:55 AM

Every single one of my emails on all my accounts now read, "There appears to be a problem loading the email..."

According to the what I've read on the internet, Yahoo is looking into it but can't seem to locate the problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 09:58:51 AM

>2013
>yahoo

are you serious?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:18:46 AM

Every single one of my emails on all my accounts now read, "There appears to be a problem loading the email..."

According to the what I've read on the internet, Yahoo is looking into it but can't seem to locate the problem.

It's the NSA. They're reading your mail right now. Please try again later.
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:20:43 AM

Yes, if you want something working you should try www.gmail.com/‎

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:34:52 AM

Yes, if you want something working you should try www.gmail.com/‎

I agree. Their NSA data collection system does not disrupt your email access.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 11:41:37 AM

gmail is even worse. and no, my yahoo works. yahooo

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:58:03 PM

gmail is even worse. and no, my yahoo works. yahooo

do you pass on chain mail? also, are you still using ie6?
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:59:12 PM

outlook > * > gmail > yahoo
kthxbai

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:03:40 AM

kthxbai

outlook = hotmail
i bet you don't even have a @msn.com email
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 11:07:54 AM

kthxbai

outlook = hotmail

Nope, outlook is even more shittier

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:57:45 PM

kthxbai

outlook = hotmail

Nope, outlook is even more shittier

at least it has a windows 8 theme and bing search
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:15:18 PM

And colors that forbids you to clearly see what mails are unread, and an upper limit in your number of results in your search ("if you don't find what you're looking for, be more precise" fuck you microsoft), and email lines as big as 100 pixels which forbids you to see more than 12 emails at the same time on a normal screen...
They should make everything even bigger so that we only see "Outlook", our two last mails and the search form on a 25" screen. That would be great.
I had an hotmail account before but it got force-"upgraded" to outlook. Thanks guys.

Bottom line: now the only thing my outlook account is good at is forwarding the mails it receives to my gmail account

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:43:35 PM

And colors that forbids you to clearly see what mails are unread, and an upper limit in your number of results in your search ("if you don't find what you're looking for, be more precise" fuck you microsoft), and email lines as big as 100 pixels which forbids you to see more than 12 emails at the same time on a normal screen...
They should make everything even bigger so that we only see "Outlook", our two last mails and the search form on a 25" screen. That would be great.
I had an hotmail account before but it got force-"upgraded" to outlook. Thanks guys.

Bottom line: now the only thing my outlook account is good at is forwarding the mails it receives to my gmail account

ok, why are you still using outlook?
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:49:56 PM

all going shit day by day so carefull about these and used which you believe is best  Sad

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:58:10 PM

all going shit day by day so carefull about these and used which you believe is best  Sad

Only the best NSA cryptologists understand what this guy is trying to say. Smiley
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 02:05:14 PM

ok, why are you still using outlook?
Work account...

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 01:41:42 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342200/Revealed-Yahoo-FOUGHT-NSAs-warrantless-spying-program-lost-forced-secret-court-join-PRISM.html

Revealed: Yahoo FOUGHT against NSA's warrantless spying program but lost and was forced by secret court to join PRISM

People have also been experience slowdowns with Facebook in recent days.

I believe NSA has fired up the beast.
FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 05:21:51 AM

Why do people even give a rat's ass if some computer program stores your email on a harddrive in a basement in the desert in Utah and scans it for some keywords, which if it does percolate to the surface such that some bored agent were to actually read it, he would then realize what you're talking about is quite uninteresting, unless, of course, you're talking about something that might be related to you doing something at some event that maybe most of us wouldn't actually want you to do?

Seriously.

I'm ten times more concerned about a corporation that scans my email, sees that I like product X, and then, while I'm browsing with someone looking over my shoulder, sees an ad related to product X, that might be embarrassing.

Or, I would be more annoyed that some slimeball that doesn't like me somehow hacks my email and then seeks to smear me.

It's the corporations and your enemies and your frenemies that are going to cause you more harm than that which apparently bothers you so much.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:13:25 AM

Why do people even give a rat's ass if some computer program stores your email on a harddrive in a basement in the desert in Utah and scans it for some keywords, which if it does percolate to the surface such that some bored agent were to actually read it, he would then realize what you're talking about is quite uninteresting, unless, of course, you're talking about something that might be related to you doing something at some event that maybe most of us wouldn't actually want you to do?

Seriously.

I'm ten times more concerned about a corporation that scans my email, sees that I like product X, and then, while I'm browsing with someone looking over my shoulder, sees an ad related to product X, that might be embarrassing.

Or, I would be more annoyed that some slimeball that doesn't like me somehow hacks my email and then seeks to smear me.

It's the corporations and your enemies and your frenemies that are going to cause you more harm than that which apparently bothers you so much.

Are you a PR agent for the NSA?
FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:05:07 PM

Seriously.

Are you a PR agent for the NSA?

Absolutely not. I'm stating a practical truth. I'm not bothered by something that has no effect. But I am bothered by the things which do have an effect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: