Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin continue to fall to $ 6,000$-5,000$???  (Read 986 times)
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

If you are just been told to hold your Bitcoin that the price will be up again,you will have a divided mind.Do more on research on previous drop of Bitcoin and the out come of it after all,you will find out that there is always a positive out come in each drop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

I read an information today that give me an encourage concerning bitcoin crash. Bitcoin always experience crash almost every year, It is men of great understanding that always benefit from the fall. Do not sell your bitcoin the price will definitely go up.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Will bitcoin continue to fall to $ 6,000$-5,000$?
Yesterday bitcoin has fallen below  10,000$. Today bitcoin continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
I bought bitcoin at 15,000$. Who can advise me to keep or sell bitcoin at this time? Will bitcoin continue to fall to 6,000$-5,000$? what should I do? please.. Sad Sad

You have to be patient and hodl cause you buy at the price of 15K just calm sir, bitcoin this year will return to the value above you buy yeah, maybe 20K in the middle of the year well if you panic and sell remember it will only knock you down deep hole.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:25:52 PM

Yes, I think that's possible. For now, most investors are still in a calmer state.
The bottom of the bitcoin is when everyone feels desperate.

fahad.khan

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

Yesterday bitcoin has fallen below  10,000$. Today bitcoin continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
I bought bitcoin at 15,000$. Who can advise me to keep or sell bitcoin at this time? Will bitcoin continue to fall to 6,000$-5,000$? what should I do? please.. Sad Sad

Its going to rise again soon, $8000 was its strong support level and its going to bounce back now and bouncing hard, so dont worry, keep faith and hold on. Good Luck !
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

yes it will be possible .because in someday bitcoin just dump and   dump.and i am really very confused about it .i don,t  more talk about it.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

Yes, I think that's possible. For now, most investors are still in a calmer state.
The bottom of the bitcoin is when everyone feels desperate.

People like you who do not have the knowledge about the price movement simply says that bitcoin price dump with the information you are seeing in the other threads are really threaten to bitcoin adaption.
Lets wait for some months and see bitcoin will be 20k USD with in this August itself. CEO of bitcoin.com Joger states that bitcoin price touch upto 11k USD in next two days but here you guys trolling the price changes.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

I think the bitcoin will never drop at $ 5000-6000. Although this is now the red-eye of the entire electronic money market, bitcoin is a powerful power altcoin and the top one in the whole market.
That will not cause it to drop too sharply to $ 5000-6000 as you say. I predict, the current price of bitcoin is the lowest and you should wait for it to increase.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

This year bitcoin got the hardest test of the year before, everyone panicked so selling bitcoin and the effect of bitcoin prices keeps dropping, I think when bitcoin prices keep going down we should be relaxed as another month the price will rise again.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

I very much doubt that bitkoyn will fall so low that demand is very high in supply. As long as there is a high demand, Bitcoin's chances of falling to 5000 are unlikely. The price is determined by the application / demand. So, you need to understand the bet and ask. It depends on the advertising, on how many people turn BTC into cash ....
fuhbaer

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

It certainly will fall a bit lower until it reaches the stable curve again (before it went into hyperhype mode because all the media attention etc.) Smiley  I probably would wait a bit longer until it reached the low sweet spot  and then buy before it goes up again for the long run.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

No it will not fall anymore. You were given a chance to buy and you still can right now before it reaches 9k soon.
Russia and Japan have lifted their policy and are now back to supporting cryptocurrency and mining.

Thanks for the advice. Based on what you said it's now time to buy before it goes up.

nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

who known and who can accurated prediction for the price of bitcoin? no one know about it. which is very certain for the present state of bitcoin is buy when the bitcoin price is going down. because by looking at the current market conditions, which have bitcoin is certainly a lot of speculating in order not to lose greater losses. and regarding the things mentioned in this thread, I think if it might happen if the users and investors bitcoin panic and impatient

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

Even if bitcoin and some time will continue to fall, nothing terrible will happen. Vseravno after a while bitkoin will rise in its price. If you bought bitcoin for $ 15,000 in no case it can not now be sold while it has such a low rate. That would be very stupid. After a certain time, bitcoin will rise well above $ 15,000. Just need to have patience and wait for your time.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Bitcoin dropped to $7500 today, that's a serious price drop. If the price will decline to below 5 or 6K we'll know next tuesday, after the US authorities hearing on Bitfinex and Tether. If the authorities find Tether guilty of fraudulent activities, the price of cryptocurrencies will drop significantly.

zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

Looks like the big drop is over now, but that doesn't mean there will be a large increase. Price will probably go back to around 10k$ and will continue with the dips and recovers for a while.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

It is almost physically painful to see how the price falls every day. It makes no sense to make predictions but I believe that everything will come back to normal soon. Just do not panic and don't miss a chance to use this buying opportunity while price still low.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

No. IMO everything has been over. Price of BTC and ETH are increasing back step by step slowly. Maybe the whales got enough from panic sellers and they decided to stop this downtrend to cut their earn. LOL

This is a picture of my friend and I feel it's true. LOL

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

As of the moment, it seems that the price is not dipping below $8K so I say that it will not continue to shoot down to $6K. It's really been one heck of week, so frustrating at times when you check the price moving to the opposite direction. Not complaining though, we have seen this pattern in the past. The key here is for us to have patience and to remain calm under pressure.

Whales, FUD's, Government clamping down and putting heavy regulations are all the culprit. But as much as they want to put it down, the more it will grow long term. I will continue to monitor the price but I'm not expecting anymore drop but instead a slow recovery starting this month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

A friend bought her bitcoin at an ATH $16k and now the only advice we can say to her is to hold. If you feel like its okay for you to sell on a loss then we can't do anything about it. If I were you, stop looking at your portfolio and just come back in March. Dips like this in the crypto currency world is not for the faint-hearted.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: