Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin continue to fall to $ 6,000$-5,000$???  (Read 986 times)
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

As of the moment, it seems that the price is not dipping below $8K so I say that it will not continue to shoot down to $6K. It's really been one heck of week, so frustrating at times when you check the price moving to the opposite direction. Not complaining though, we have seen this pattern in the past. The key here is for us to have patience and to remain calm under pressure.

Whales, FUD's, Government clamping down and putting heavy regulations are all the culprit. But as much as they want to put it down, the more it will grow long term. I will continue to monitor the price but I'm not expecting anymore drop but instead a slow recovery starting this month.

It went to 7,400 on some exchanges, there's a high probability it will hit 7.X again.  I cashed most out most of my bitcoin (90%) at 16k however if it hits 10k again I'm really thinking about cashing out the remaining 10%.  I'm not even FOMO anymore because I think the recovery is going to be slow even if I do miss the boat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

This is a decentralized crypto so it will fall or increase whenever it happens in the market.I believe Bitcoin it will reach 15k US dollars at the end of March. So wait for two months You have to understand the crypto market but many investors are freaking out with the value of Bitcoin. If you are worried about the price, I think you are entering BTC for the wrong reasons, you should research the technology behind it and why should stay here.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

if very sad but very likely to return to its previous value due to all the atakes of the tether and haker who have stolen to exchange house this is terrible but February will be victory do not be sad

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

Will bitcoin continue to fall to $ 6,000$-5,000$?
Yesterday bitcoin has fallen below  10,000$. Today bitcoin continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
I bought bitcoin at 15,000$. Who can advise me to keep or sell bitcoin at this time? Will bitcoin continue to fall to 6,000$-5,000$? what should I do? please.. Sad Sad

Of course it is better to hold it mate rather than of losing too much. I know this things won't take so long, in fact crypto now is started to recover slowly but not that much time just the way it fall. If you can manage to wait, then much better. I know you are worried to much but it won't help for you, instead it only give you headache. It is much better to have hangouts and have some extra activities to help you out focusing on these.
mrsamuelmills83

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

5000 dollars is more likely to reach but bitcoin will stay stable at 8000 dollars and next few month go back to major spike 20 thousand dollars crypto market is uncertain need lot of patience to see the bloodbath market with eyes
Bitcoin will reach a new all time high in the next two to three months. But to me I think bitcoin will go down to maximum 7 k before it goes up again.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

It may even fall to such range.I think that only from this range, we started to increase to ATH due to bitcoin futures and I think that launch of bitcoin futures is a total waste and has nothing done productive to bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

Pretty much this... and the cannons have already started so.......... you know what to do!
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

As of the moment, it seems that the price is not dipping below $8K so I say that it will not continue to shoot down to $6K. It's really been one heck of week, so frustrating at times when you check the price moving to the opposite direction. Not complaining though, we have seen this pattern in the past. The key here is for us to have patience and to remain calm under pressure.

Whales, FUD's, Government clamping down and putting heavy regulations are all the culprit. But as much as they want to put it down, the more it will grow long term. I will continue to monitor the price but I'm not expecting anymore drop but instead a slow recovery starting this month.

It went to 7,400 on some exchanges, there's a high probability it will hit 7.X again.  I cashed most out most of my bitcoin (90%) at 16k however if it hits 10k again I'm really thinking about cashing out the remaining 10%.  I'm not even FOMO anymore because I think the recovery is going to be slow even if I do miss the boat.

That's the dip I think. 7.5K usd was my prediction for the bottom point according to fibonacci retracement (if you don't know, google and try to practice it). Of course it doesn't mean that it will be for sure but as most of the traders are using fibonacci, it works as support and resistance.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

Being possitive mind is key to success in bitcoin. Don't always look at the price falling,just believe and think that after falling it will climb back again. So,this is the right time to buy then hold,just wait a months and you will see the bitcoin value back to the highest again. Maybe it will rise later and not to fall below $5000 ,dont worry bitcoin just give us a chance to buy now.
This is Im thinking of this falling price so unpredictable. I think of btc sometime will recover and hoping ofcourse it will not go lower $5k. Hopes btc will rise again so for us not to lose any cents.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

Yesterday bitcoin has fallen below  10,000$. Today bitcoin continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
I bought bitcoin at 15,000$. Who can advise me to keep or sell bitcoin at this time? Will bitcoin continue to fall to 6,000$-5,000$? what should I do? please.. Sad Sad

Of course it is better to hold it mate rather than of losing too much. I know this things won't take so long, in fact crypto now is started to recover slowly but not that much time just the way it fall. If you can manage to wait, then much better. I know you are worried to much but it won't help for you, instead it only give you headache. It is much better to have hangouts and have some extra activities to help you out focusing on these.
Yes, all you have to do is stay calm. It will not disappoint if you want to hold it longer. Currently, the price is on the way to the valley, but do not be discouraged and regret. Look at the next few months, the price will most likely go back to the moon. Be patient.

ridgeview123

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

If I am at your position, I'd just forget about the bitcoin for a moment. Because if I sell now I lost half of the money that won't be recovered. If I hold, there may be chances that the price goes up.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

Maybe if more fud comes. If tether turns out not to be back by the Dollar get ready for one heck of a ride. If you plan to sell you will be taking a loss. Bitcoin has been down like this before it skyrockets.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:04:50 AM

The best thing to do right now is to keep your bitcoin  and stop looking at its current. Let it sleep for a few months  or even a year or 2 and you will see a very decent profit.  Smiley
JohnnieTheDealer

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

No, it's not probable since BTC has a very strong resistance at 7600$ levels.

It's expected a rebound from this level, being a very reasonable (and profitable) entry point!
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:12:14 AM

we don't have to keep believing all these predictions, the simple fact is that crypto currency price is actually unpredictable. anything can happen at anytime, no one actually believe bitcoin will fall below $8k in 2018
7d2mine

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

The only true long term value that has been established for BTC is 1k per BTC. If you've actually been involved more than like 6 months you can easily see that. It spiked up to around 1200 way back in 2013 or 2014 I forget the exact period, then crashed hard on bad press (mainly the Mt Gox incident and unfavorable news from China.) Then it took a long time to restabilize at 1k and essentially stayed there before rocketing up to 10k, then 19k in a matter of a few months last year.

Be careful, all the people trying to invent all these BS price supports are mainly bag holders who bought at or around 10k. The reality is the only price that it has really stayed at in recent years is right around the $1k USD mark.

Personally I wish 10k or more would become the new stable bottom but there is not really any legitimate evidence to say it will, aside from very loose technical indicators that any real trader can tell you are not truly reliable methods just like with the stock market.

Where did you come up with this magical number of 1K=1 BTC? It will not worth mining at this cost to sustain mining operation even with cheap electricity. Mind disclosing source of this info?

That's the whole point, I'm using actual logic and real investing concepts. Everyone else is just using wishful thinking and crystal balls. Look at this:

https://i.imgur.com/j9b4b3N.png

And tell me what price you see. Ohhhhhh yeah that's right... the longest and most stable price in recent history, was a long sustained period hovering around... you guessed it, $1K USD. Only at the end of 2017 did the recent flash up to 10, then 19, then back down to 10, occur.

It is hilarious (no offense) when people try to make this argument like investors give 2 craps about your mining costs... that simply does not impact the price in any meaningful way at this point. Far more bitcoin HAS ALREADY BEEN GENERATED than what is mined nowadays. So the generation costs are essentially irrelevant.

The majority of bitcoin transactions are between investors at this point. It is not used in real-life transactions in any significant percentage, despite what some would have you believe. The overwhelming majority of transactions are just investor A selling to investor B, and on and on and on. Neither investor A, nor B, nor C, nor D, E, F, etc are miners... they have no awareness of or interest in the costs to sweat out bitcoin with an asic farm. All they care about is what return will they get, and what is the RISK.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

If you see the market and volume maybe some whales sell their crypto and they going to back again soon we need to wait and keep praying that bitcoin will rapidly increased again i hope that $6000 wiill happen because they will buy again so it will pump again just wait.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:36:23 AM

The price of bitcoin is aiming for that price yesterday but as you can see that the price of bitcoin bounce after reaching 8,000 USD and that is an indication that the support is strong on that price and it is a good buy point at 8,000 USD price once the price reaches to that price again. I don't think that bitcoin will fall below 6,000 USD because that is too much and i believe that the bulls are now coming to prevent that thing to happen.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:57:24 AM

Bitcoin will rise again sooner or later. I'll keep on holding until maybe $13k. Still waiting for the official implementation of the lightning network so that bitcoin can regain it's status glory again.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

Hey yesterday I think I saw bitcoin has gone down to $7k. But as I checked it right now it already rise up to $8.7k. For people who are not new in crypto world we should already know that it is natural for bitcoin's price to change at random times with random amount and we won't really know how large or small the bitcoin price will change. So yes it may fall down to $6k or $5k or much worse than that but I don't think it will shutdown.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: