Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin continue to fall to $ 6,000$-5,000$???  (Read 986 times)
honorato

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:40 AM

Bitcoin may drop from 7700 (maybe the lowest this year ) then slowly going up may reach to ATH around 50000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:21:14 AM

Many people tend to forget that Bitcoin is not an over night money spinner. Bitcoin is an investment for the future. You have to hold. If you are scared to buy, then you don't have to buy. But don't sell the ones you already have. Because first you will sell at a loss. Then second the price of Bitcoin will still go up. Just have a little bit of patience.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
justmyname

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:23:42 AM

If you look at the past booms and busts their is a pattern. Last time it went to $1000 then declined to $200. Five times less than the high. So this time it went to $20,000 so it could go to $4000. And it could stay their for years. When it goes back up it could go as high as $400,000 per Bitcoin. And then it could decline to 80,000 dollars.  Cheesy

Bitcoin is becoming more mainstream so it could go up again tomorrow. I tend to buy when it is flat lined and nobody wants Bitcoin or other crypto's. I did buy buy some for $1000 dollars at the peek of the last wave. Patience paid off and it went way up. But it's a drag waiting for it to go back up when it takes a long time.

Theirs no guarantee of what will happen in the future. I'm betting it will go up much further.     
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

Will bitcoin continue to fall to $ 6,000$-5,000$?
Yesterday bitcoin has fallen below  10,000$. Today bitcoin continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
I bought bitcoin at 15,000$. Who can advise me to keep or sell bitcoin at this time? Will bitcoin continue to fall to 6,000$-5,000$? what should I do? please.. Sad Sad

That was 50% loss. You should set your cut loss bro and yes there is a high possibility that it will go down to 5k cause almost all of the news today about bitcoin is negative so the the market will react to those news accordingly. I suggest you hold it for now cause your loss is so big.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:16:18 AM

Yesterday bitcoin has fallen below  10,000$. Today bitcoin continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
I bought bitcoin at 15,000$. Who can advise me to keep or sell bitcoin at this time? Will bitcoin continue to fall to 6,000$-5,000$? what should I do? please.. Sad Sad

And why did you bought at that price, what were your goals at that moment, why you did not thought this could happen, we cannot give you a precise advice until you are able to answer those questions, if I was in your position I will hold but that is because I have been holding for more than a year so I know I will hold not matter what, but it seems that is not your case, so you will need to figure out what it is the best you can do under your current circumstances.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

If you look at the past booms and busts their is a pattern. Last time it went to $1000 then declined to $200. Five times less than the high. So this time it went to $20,000 so it could go to $4000. And it could stay their for years. When it goes back up it could go as high as $400,000 per Bitcoin. And then it could decline to 80,000 dollars.  Cheesy

Bitcoin is becoming more mainstream so it could go up again tomorrow. I tend to buy when it is flat lined and nobody wants Bitcoin or other crypto's. I did buy buy some for $1000 dollars at the peek of the last wave. Patience paid off and it went way up. But it's a drag waiting for it to go back up when it takes a long time.

Theirs no guarantee of what will happen in the future. I'm betting it will go up much further.     
The price is just a temporary in nature it will not go down as much as the start of the year 2017. With the start of the year 2018  50% higher than the start of 2017 so that would be the difference that we should be think of. If when we hold further or buy more how we earn in the end of 2018

deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

I am also surprised by the decline in Bitcoin prices.
I'm just like you, I bought Bitcoin when the price is $ 14K. and what I do now is hold 50% and sell 50% to buy back at a cheap price.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

justmyname

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

The price is just a temporary in nature it will not go down as much as the start of the year 2017. With the start of the year 2018  50% higher than the start of 2017 so that would be the difference that we should be think of. If when we hold further or buy more how we earn in the end of 2018

Bitcoin is becoming more much more mainstream. Their are now big fund managers that include Bitcoin in their portfolios. So the price will probably hold at a higher level than the previous lows. People get caught up in the hysteria when it moves in price and buy and sell at the worst times.

I just hold it until it reaches the price I like and then cash out some. If you have a job with money in the Bank their is no reason to sell. 
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

So it will not drop to such a low level. There is strong resistance support sustaining the price at around 9000$. It dropped so that whales make profit, now it is time to rise to let them make profit another time.
justmyname

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

So it will not drop to such a low level. There is strong resistance support sustaining the price at around 9000$. It dropped so that whales make profit, now it is time to rise to let them make profit another time.

Yeah. Just like you might become a whale and make a profit. It you think theirs something wrong with making a profit you could just donate it to someone instead. 
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

If I am at your position, I'd just forget about the bitcoin for a moment. Because if I sell now I lost half of the money that won't be recovered. If I hold, there may be chances that the price goes up.

So what you are saying is to hold bitcoin?

nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

If you are just been told to hold your Bitcoin that the price will be up again,you will have a divided mind.Do more on research on previous drop of Bitcoin and the out come of it after all,you will find out that there is always a positive out come in each drop.
Every time the market value of bitcoin dropped in the past, it has then increased by more significant value later on. There is nothing to be worried about even if the market value of bitcoin goes down as the good days are yet to come and the ones who will keep on holding their bitcoins by that time will get the bigger reward for this thing. You need to divert your attention till the time things get in your favor.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

At this point in time, no one can actually tell the range bitcoin would hit in this down trend - as support has not been detected. Considering the fact that you bought at $15,000, you're already at a loss and since you've not sold all this while, the best thing to do is to keep holding.

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

I think for me no one knows if Bitcoin will continue to fall because it depends in Traders Buyers and Investors because they are the one who is the cause that Bitcoin gets Fall if theres no Investors Buyers and traders i think for me Bitcoin will continue to fall to $6000 to $5000 but still nobody knows what will happen in the future only god knows. Smiley
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

No one knows but if people keep on panic selling then it is positive that it might go down more but if we hold our bitcoin, its price may increase making us gain our profit.It depends on the people if they want to make bitcoin rise.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

No one knows but if people keep on panic selling then it is positive that it might go down more but if we hold our bitcoin, its price may increase making us gain our profit.It depends on the people if they want to make bitcoin rise.
that's right, that all depending on the demand and supply. so if we want the price to go up then try as hard as possible to hold the bitcoin we have and do not easily panic. and I see today is the initial rise of yesterday's sharp decline.
kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Just hold your bitcoin for a while, selling at panic will not make you profitable instead it will make you lose your investment. Today, we have seen a good rise and hopefully this will continue. Have more patience in the coming weeks you will get your investment back

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
AlanRom

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

It is very hard to predict now. We probably should wait and see. I personally think that btc will break 10k barrier in 2-3 months.
XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

Following is the insider info. To catch the moments of critical BTC movements watch the balance of bitfinex cold wallet https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r&timespan=2years&daysAverageString=7
 Wink

Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:56:15 AM

No one knows what will happen, rise or fall in the future, is it hard to predict exactly?
We can do is to wait patiently for the recovery of the currency, I hope the currency to stop down, because I also bought a lot of COINS, continue to fall will cause market panic, so the currency will speed up the fall, so that more people will lose their money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: