Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who created bitcoin?  (Read 1029 times)
Emran4567

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

Who is the original creator of Bitcoin? If someone can not tell it correctly when it is established, but initially many ideas are made by the founder Satosi nakamoto.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
I don't think so, Satoshi Nakamoto only give the whitepaper of the bitcoin. But there would be the other person who actually the backbone of the bitcoin. I wonder if there is that person actually still alive then it is the most richest person but he is hiding is name.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.
until now no one knows about who the name of the bitcoin maker, everything is all mysterious and no one managed to solve it, satoshi nakamoto it is a human or not? or even that is a pseudonym?

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

no one actually knows who created bitcoin. Some said that Its Satoshi Nakamoto! But who is satoshi? What I think is lets just be thankful to whomever create this amazing inovation that contribute to the future development of our monetary system
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

newbie I do not know yet who made net bitcoin and who makes the law here so I do not know so i bitcoin to know them and help my parents and the country so i bitcoin now.
Perhaps you should be more careful in the Bitcoin market when the knowledge, experience is not much!
Good luck!
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

To my knowledge that created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto, but until now still a mystery, where satoshi nakamoto is, maybe in the future there will be who knows, who satoshi nakamoto actually and where he is.

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

It is believed that the creator bitkoyna was a certain Satoshi Nikamoto. He created a completely new and independent system of digital currency. It is based only on mathematical calculations. But it is impossible to create such a system for one person. For this you need to be either an absinthe genius or a madman. Probably it was not one person but a group of people. The future fate of this Satoshi Nikamoto is not known to anyone. Was he at all?

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

Bitcoin was introduced to the world in 2009. The creator of bitcoin did not provide any information about its true identity. He uses his pseudonym to be known to the world as a bitcoin creator by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto.
To date, bitcoin is not known to anyone about the identity of the bitcoin creator. And the creator of bitcoin also does not show its identity to the world.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

As far as I know the creator of Bitcoin is Mr. Japan satoshi nakamoto. He created Bitcoin in 2009. Maybe I and everyone will be grateful to him very much for creating a useful money for the society. I hope you will create other bits like bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto. He created it in 2009. Satoshi Nakamoto is actually a made-up name and no one knows about his true identity. But we are grateful to him for creating this opportunity of digital currency.
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, but his identity is still unknown and I find it cool lol, if you're interested in the background of Bitcoin, well you should watch the movie "Banking on Bitcoin"
We all know here that the one created bitcoin is Satoshi  Nakamoto,  but we dont know about his identity  not one of us but even if we cannot see his identity we are very thankful to him because bitcoin today is popular,indemand and most likely it is fast, stronger and bigger now.He  brought opportunities to everybody to earn extra money to sustain tere needs and wants.
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Satoshi created BTC, of course, a great invention. BTC is the representative of block chain technology and investment BTC can make a lot of money.

Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator.The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes through the use of cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

What a believe is bitcoin was created by satoshi nakamoto.
But it seems satoshi nakamoto is not known well by any of us here.
The existence himself is still a mystery for me.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
golem999

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

No one knows who he is, where he is or what he does with millions of Bitcoin he has Important People In Bitcoin. Satoshi Nakamoto. Nakamoto is completely disguised as he decides to retreat even now no one knows where or is still alive
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Satoshi can be any one. Even me or you. He might be having a watch over the whole fraternity with millions of bitcoins in his pocket and just laughing around. Or this might all be just a trap by the central governments. Their are a whole lot of conspiracy theories which clearly depict that bitcoin might be just another trap set by the governments. Some say it initiated to act as a shield against government's policies.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

so far as I know the creator of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto who until now is not in the know of its existence and its original identity, and thanks to bitcoin many lives of people who change from the financial economy of bad money to be good
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:23:35 PM

Satoshi can be any one. Even me or you. He might be having a watch over the whole fraternity with millions of bitcoins in his pocket and just laughing around. Or this might all be just a trap by the central governments. Their are a whole lot of conspiracy theories which clearly depict that bitcoin might be just another trap set by the governments. Some say it initiated to act as a shield against government's policies.

I can say that this is somewhat true, and maybe satoshi nakaamoto really isn't just a single person but a group of intelligent individuals that happened to collide with each other that caused the creation of bitcoins and later on the widespread of a lot of altcoins in the whole world. The thing you are saying though that this maybe just another trap set by the governments is in my honest opinion somewhat hard to believe in or is more unlikely to happen since doing something like this would be like looking for a hammer to bash into their own heads. But then again, anything is possible, which is something we shouldn't think about too much because it is completely out of our hands. It is nice to talk about, but isn't something we should really take seriously.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

The creator of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto, isn't it ?
but satoshi nakamoto seems not to be a person. It is only the names. It could be the group, or something.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is created bitcoin since 2009, but we don't know if he is the one person only, or a group of people. But the important is that we thankful to them that they will created bitcoin that it can really a helpful currency that we can earn and invest easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: