Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who created bitcoin?  (Read 1029 times)
yron51

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

Bitcoin BTC are created as a reward for a process known as mining. Bitcoin BTC was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto  an unknown person has created the bitcoin. It is the  first cryptocurrency  which can be operated digitally only.The major characteristic is a decentralized one and its all transactions are stored in an electronic ledger. Its concept is peer to peer transactions .Bitcoin has gained reputation as a currency. It is also accepted as a form of payment by many companies.
hrdgaul

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Bitcoin is discovered by someone whose name is satoshi nakamoto. But it is not necessarily truth and it is still a great mystery. The general public still does not know where the origin of the bitcoin comes from.

And of course, who is the inventor of bitcoin is not important for the current condition, the most important is the development of bitcoin growing rapidly
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

many people mostly knows that bitcoin created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto,but nobody knows what the real figure.the figure still misterious till now

yeah at first i thought Satoshi Nakamoto was the real name of the bitcoin's founder,

i wonder if the founder use Satoshi Nakamoto as an alias , why he choose those names? any motives behind it?

This question should now be treated as a rhetoric because it has no answer until satoshi shows himself to the world so i don;'t know why its being asked all over the forum from time to time and nobody has been able to answer properly except the same old speculations without any concrete fact.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

which is sure to make cryptocurrency and bitcoin are people who think far about the future, innovative and will be useful for all people of the world. Whoever you make this breakthrough, I thank you very much. hopefully can survive in a long time. amen  Cry
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

many people mostly knows that bitcoin created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto,but nobody knows what the real figure.the figure still misterious till now

yeah at first i thought Satoshi Nakamoto was the real name of the bitcoin's founder,

i wonder if the founder use Satoshi Nakamoto as an alias , why he choose those names? any motives behind it?

This question should now be treated as a rhetoric because it has no answer until satoshi shows himself to the world so i don;'t know why its being asked all over the forum from time to time and nobody has been able to answer properly except the same old speculations without any concrete fact.
There are a lot of people with various dissertations on Satoshi Nakamoto. Many think that Satoshi Nakamoto helps the economy to change and develop in the future, but many people believe that Satoshi Nakamoto intended the whole world to fall apart by crypto.

kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:56 PM

Bitcoin was created by an unknown team named hypothetically called "Satoshi Nakamoto" and released openly as open source software in 2009. And, it is a mystery whether it really is a nakamoto satosi or a group of people who created bitcoin. Smiley
ross.gomez520

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Indeed what created bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto coming from japan country, my question is where satoshi nakamoto is and will he still alive.

Only the name satoshi nakamoto is like an avatar used by the original creator.Nobody have ever identify or proved as the creator of btc. Though there are thousand of testaments, everything is appears to be a lie.The fact is that the world only know the btc has been create by the  satoshi nakamoto but nobody  knows that the person is from japan or china or any other country cause he has not been identified yet.
singfor

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

The father of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto.
He is also the owner of the first bitcoin in the world.
But nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is?
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

Bitcoin has been created by a person or a group of persons under the name of Satoshi Nakamoto. It’s an alias.

Multiple persons claimed or were suspected to be Satoshi Nakamoto.

Many theories exist about the real identity of this/these person(s). One of them is that NSA knows who is behind BTC : Using stylometry, they compared the thousand of posts on internet Satoshi wrote before disappearing to datas they collected (and probably reduced to a short list of cryptography analysts active at this period).
juliopirlo

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
Who created bitcoin was an Australian man named Craig Wright who recently revealed himself as the creator of Bitcoin. Wright's acknowledgment of three well-known international media finally revealed a bit of a puzzle about Bitcoin.

one of the proofs that corroborates Wright as a Bitcoin creator is that the messages he sent are digitally marked using cryptographic keys created at the start of Bitcoin development
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

The question should now be treated as a rhetoric because it has no answer until satoshi shows himself to the world so i don;'t know why its being asked all over the forum from time to time and nobody has been able to answer properly except the same old speculations without any concrete fact.the first bitcoin specifications concept was published in 2009 in a criftography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

The father of bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto.
He is also the owner of the first bitcoin in the world.
But nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is?

In 2014, Newsweek said that the bitcoin creator was a 64-year-old Japanese-American named Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto. He was a computer engineer living in Temple City in Los Angeles County.
It soon emerged that computer scientist Hal Finney, who was the recipient of the first Bitcoin transaction, lived a “few blocks” from the seemingly-oblivious Nakamoto.
Bitcoin has gained a notorious reputation as a currency that allows people to anonymously buy illegal items online. But it's also accepted as a form of payment by many companies, including Microsoft. Many financial institutions have begun looking at ways to use blockchain, the technology that underpins bitcoin.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

It has been heard that the creator of bitcoin is  Satoshi Nakamoto .He kept his identity secret. But why it is kept secret is not yet clearly known. It's a secret mystery to everyone.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

it is believed that satoshi nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin.
bitcoin was created in 2009. but until now, the identity of satoshi nakamoto itself still unclear.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iqbalrozi

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

Bitcoin has created by one man or a group named Satoshi Nakamoto. Many people say that Satoshi Nakamoto is still alive and he is a man from Japan. But many people say that Satoshi, not a man rather it is a team. Because Bitcoin can't make one man. And, My opinion is, Satoshi Nakamoto is a man and he has a team of his friends or colleagues and Bitcoin was made under satoshi's management. So, The creator of bitcoin is  "Satoshi Nakamoto" And he is still alive. I am not sure though.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

Bitcoin is the first implementation of a concept called "cryptocurrency", which was first described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list, suggesting the idea of a new form of money that uses cryptography to control its creation and transactions, rather than a central authority. The first Bitcoin specification and proof of concept was published in 2009 in a cryptography mailing list by Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi left the project in late 2010 without revealing much about himself. The community has since grown exponentially with many developers working on Bitcoin.
I do not know who created this Bitcoin but in my own opinion I am so thankful that they're create Bitcoin became Bitcoin helped a lot of people and they used it and now they became rich because of Bitcoin and I will make I will be the next rich person so I work hard for it and I will support Bitcoin and promote it to use it a lot of people and invest here. I am bless that I have Bitcoin so now I have no problem for the future of my kids for their school. Thanks to the owner of Bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

I do believe that bitcoin is created/invented under the name Satoshi Nakamoto, he is unknow person or maybe a group of people. They invented bitcoin as a reward on miners for a mining process and just so happen that is used by miners for buying services and goods. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a payment system made for exchanging into other cryptocurrency and created decentralized.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Bitcoin was created by someone named satoshi nakamoto, but it is still a mystery, because until now no one knows about the identity of this bitcoin creator. there is also a saying that Sathosi nakamoto is a pseudonym of an organization.
nene14

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

As i research about this matter, Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto and released as open-source software in 2009. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining.Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009 on SourceForge. The identity of Nakamoto remains unknown.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: